MORE cute girls and rabbits...MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, hello, hello! How is life for you, dear readers? For me, it is pretty decent so far. I hope that life is at least decent for you. In these challenging times, it's tough to make sure that you are sane and feeling ok in this crazy world. Well, at least, I got anime. xD

LOLIS!!!!!!

Anyway, leaving the crazy world thing aside. I'm gonna talk about another anime after it took me...quite a while to talk about Majo no Tabitabi. This time, it is about GOCHUUMON WA USAGI DESU KA SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


Ooh...OH, YEAH!!!!!

It looks like I have introduced this series multiple times...OK, I will briefly run through it for this post. As for the ones I did previously...I dunno what to say other than leaving them as it is but if you wanna catch up with those, you can use the "Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?" tag. This series started as a 4-panel manga and then was adapted into anime. The anime has three seasons and two OVA film. Dang, this show is REALLY popular to the point to make THAT MANY anime adaptations for it. Anyway, we are gonna talk about is the third season that was aired on the Fall 2020 anime season, which is between October and December 2020. As for this season, Encourage Films replaced White Fox as the animation studio responsible for this season's animation.

Time to enter Rabbit House!

Plot


Rabbit House as usual...

Ah...where should I start? The story continues with the life of Hoto Cocoa living with Kafuu Chino at Rabbit House, which is also a cafe-bar. Wikipedia describes the place where this series is portraying as a small European styled town in Japan. I doubt that and thinks that it's just a fictional world with a fictional place because of the all European style housing and building. Plus, you can actually find them in Europe. Wait! It's not like the places in anime cannot be found in the real world. AHEM! Dun mind me, let's get back to the plot.

Oooh! Let's start!!!!

There is a lot of cute scenes in this season as usual. As usual, I can't really give a good summary other than something that goes around "Cocoa and co. doing cute and hilarious things". xD...AHEM! Anyway, there are a few notable things that I can specially mention. xD

Wait...AOYAMA?!

That face...LMAO!!!

The first one is the one where Team ChiMaMe (well, it just basically, Chino, Maya and Megu) went to Rize's school for its Open Day. That part...LMAO! Because of Rize and Syaro's misunderstanding and some misunderstanding between Team ChiMaMe, there are so many interesting and hilarious events. What's more...Chiya and Cocoa went to Rize's school too and make more hilarious stuff happen. xD

Ooh...Rize is here with us...

Teacher training time!

Another one is when Rize run away from home to Chino's house. There is a lot of cute and funny stuff that happened through that episode. LMAO!!!! Well, there is too many cute and fun stuff that happened throughout the season. I can't really put all of them here. It's better to watch (or rewatch) those scenes. Anyway, time to move on.

Uhhh...I GOTTA GO!!!!

Anime Rating


Story (Rating:10/10)

There is not much of a plot in the traditional scene but every mini-story are hilarious, fun and cute. This season continues the excellent and cute traditional storyline that makes us laugh and enjoy it. The story overall flows and paces itself very well. xD

...I AM COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art and Animation (Rating: 10/10)

The cuteness of characters and animation consistency are well-kept despite a change in the animation studio. I think that White Fox had screwed up Arifureta so much that the production team dun wanna continue with them. Anyway, my opinion aside. The backgrounds are well-drawn. The buildings, the animals and the people...Well done, Encourage Films! Keep up the good work.

What a beautiful town...

Sound and Music (Rating: 10/10)

Background music...pretty good. The opening song...dang, every time I listen to this song, I wanna watch this anime another time. The good times...Oh, the ending theme song? Well, it is pretty cute but not as hot property as season 2's ending theme song. I still like it though. xD

Nice one...

Characters (Rating: 10/10)

Cute girls!!!!!!!!! 10 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK! Let's move on. Joking...I will further elaborate. The main girls have good, cute and funny interaction with each other and other side characters, which are mostly similar. They did grow and change too, just like all of us. BUT...they are STILL SO CUTE!!!! Good stuff. xD

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

10 out of 10!!!! I'm biased and I like this series VERY MUCH. Problem?

It's cute. Who cares? xD



Overall Rating: 10 (10)/10

Screenshots


Maya in another uniform...CUTE!!!

Megu and Chino in new uniform TOO! CUTE!!!!

Syaro teaches them the ladies way...I think. xD

LOL! That. xD

LOL! That face!

Interesting scene...xD

Awww...Megu...you are so cute. xD

CUTE!

Uhh...Cocoa, calm down.

Chino...want some hugs version?

O.O...Megu...Maya...

Ooh...fresh look...

Wild Geese...Chino?

Anko...Chino?

That. Moment. xD

Megu...CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Awww...Megu is blushing!

CUTE GIRLS WITH SUKUMIZU!!!!!

NOOO! Megu!!!! Dun bully Megu! Poor Megu...

SUKUMIZU LOLIS!!!!!!!

LOLI CHIYA!!!!!!

LOLI CHIYA and LOLI SYARO!!!!!!!!!!


That scene...LMAO!

Aww...Chino...

And then...LMAO!

Rabbit Ranger? A new show? I wanna WATCH!!!!!!

PV/Trailer





Conclusion


Well, that's the end of the post. I wanna apologize for getting up to what I set for myself regarding the pace of publishing new blog posts. I got lazy and lost the drive and inspiration to do it. I've got a lot of anime, gaming and real-life stuff to worry about and do, which distract me from publishing new blog posts on anime. I hope that you understand my hardship (Really? Bro, really?). Anyway, that's it. I will try my best to do more. I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!

Cute pouting Megu for you! xD

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Ro-Kyu-Bu! Anime Review: Lolis and Basketball!!!

Literally EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Nanoha Detonation is here!!!!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!