Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
MORE cute girls and rabbits...MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hello, hello, hello! How is life for you, dear readers? For me, it is pretty decent so far. I hope that life is at least decent for you. In these challenging times, it's tough to make sure that you are sane and feeling ok in this crazy world. Well, at least, I got anime. xD
LOLIS!!!!!!
Anyway, leaving the crazy world thing aside. I'm gonna talk about another anime after it took me...quite a while to talk about Majo no Tabitabi. This time, it is about GOCHUUMON WA USAGI DESU KA SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Introduction
Ooh...OH, YEAH!!!!!
It looks like I have introduced this series multiple times...OK, I will briefly run through it for this post. As for the ones I did previously...I dunno what to say other than leaving them as it is but if you wanna catch up with those, you can use the "Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka?" tag. This series started as a 4-panel manga and then was adapted into anime. The anime has three seasons and two OVA film. Dang, this show is REALLY popular to the point to make THAT MANY anime adaptations for it. Anyway, we are gonna talk about is the third season that was aired on the Fall 2020 anime season, which is between October and December 2020. As for this season, Encourage Films replaced White Fox as the animation studio responsible for this season's animation.
Time to enter Rabbit House!
Plot
Rabbit House as usual...
Ah...where should I start? The story continues with the life of Hoto Cocoa living with Kafuu Chino at Rabbit House, which is also a cafe-bar. Wikipedia describes the place where this series is portraying as a small European styled town in Japan. I doubt that and thinks that it's just a fictional world with a fictional place because of the all European style housing and building. Plus, you can actually find them in Europe. Wait! It's not like the places in anime cannot be found in the real world. AHEM! Dun mind me, let's get back to the plot.
Oooh! Let's start!!!!
There is a lot of cute scenes in this season as usual. As usual, I can't really give a good summary other than something that goes around "Cocoa and co. doing cute and hilarious things". xD...AHEM! Anyway, there are a few notable things that I can specially mention. xD
Wait...AOYAMA?!
That face...LMAO!!!
The first one is the one where Team ChiMaMe (well, it just basically, Chino, Maya and Megu) went to Rize's school for its Open Day. That part...LMAO! Because of Rize and Syaro's misunderstanding and some misunderstanding between Team ChiMaMe, there are so many interesting and hilarious events. What's more...Chiya and Cocoa went to Rize's school too and make more hilarious stuff happen. xD
Ooh...Rize is here with us...
Teacher training time!
Another one is when Rize run away from home to Chino's house. There is a lot of cute and funny stuff that happened through that episode. LMAO!!!! Well, there is too many cute and fun stuff that happened throughout the season. I can't really put all of them here. It's better to watch (or rewatch) those scenes. Anyway, time to move on.
Uhhh...I GOTTA GO!!!!
Anime Rating
Story (Rating:10/10)
There is not much of a plot in the traditional scene but every mini-story are hilarious, fun and cute. This season continues the excellent and cute traditional storyline that makes us laugh and enjoy it. The story overall flows and paces itself very well. xD
...I AM COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Art and Animation (Rating: 10/10)
The cuteness of characters and animation consistency are well-kept despite a change in the animation studio. I think that White Fox had screwed up Arifureta so much that the production team dun wanna continue with them. Anyway, my opinion aside. The backgrounds are well-drawn. The buildings, the animals and the people...Well done, Encourage Films! Keep up the good work.
What a beautiful town...
Sound and Music (Rating: 10/10)
Background music...pretty good. The opening song...dang, every time I listen to this song, I wanna watch this anime another time. The good times...Oh, the ending theme song? Well, it is pretty cute but not as hot property as season 2's ending theme song. I still like it though. xD
Nice one...
Characters (Rating: 10/10)
Cute girls!!!!!!!!! 10 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK! Let's move on. Joking...I will further elaborate. The main girls have good, cute and funny interaction with each other and other side characters, which are mostly similar. They did grow and change too, just like all of us. BUT...they are STILL SO CUTE!!!! Good stuff. xD
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)
10 out of 10!!!! I'm biased and I like this series VERY MUCH. Problem?
It's cute. Who cares? xD
Overall Rating: 10 (10)/10
Screenshots
Maya in another uniform...CUTE!!!
Megu and Chino in new uniform TOO! CUTE!!!!
Syaro teaches them the ladies way...I think. xD
LOL! That. xD
LOL! That face!
Interesting scene...xD
Awww...Megu...you are so cute. xD
CUTE!
Uhh...Cocoa, calm down.
Chino...want some hugs version?
O.O...Megu...Maya...
Ooh...fresh look...
Wild Geese...Chino?
Anko...Chino?
That. Moment. xD
Megu...CUTE!!!!!!!!!
Awww...Megu is blushing!
CUTE GIRLS WITH SUKUMIZU!!!!!
NOOO! Megu!!!! Dun bully Megu! Poor Megu...
SUKUMIZU LOLIS!!!!!!!
LOLI CHIYA!!!!!!
LOLI CHIYA and LOLI SYARO!!!!!!!!!!
That scene...LMAO!
Aww...Chino...
And then...LMAO!
Rabbit Ranger? A new show? I wanna WATCH!!!!!!
PV/Trailer
Conclusion
Well, that's the end of the post. I wanna apologize for getting up to what I set for myself regarding the pace of publishing new blog posts. I got lazy and lost the drive and inspiration to do it. I've got a lot of anime, gaming and real-life stuff to worry about and do, which distract me from publishing new blog posts on anime. I hope that you understand my hardship (Really? Bro, really?). Anyway, that's it. I will try my best to do more. I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hi people. How are you? I'm fine. I'm feeling much better after a short break quite a while ago. Had a bad week at that time. BTW, I had written a little bit about Aikatsu on Parade just continue the tradition that I've started myself. So now, it's time for another new post! Remember this? This time is the anime called Aikatsu Friends! I have talked about it previously , just like Aikatsu Stars . Also, I hope you didn't forget the original Aikatsu series ! Anyway, let's start!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hi, people. Well, it was a little dry season where I'm out of ideas to expand and complete the drafts that I have written a while ago. Anyway, it has been a while after Christmas. I decided against talking about Oregairu and instead of talking about another anime. The Love Lab girls! You have guessed it? Love Lab ! Or maybe some might wanna pronounce Renai Lab. Anyway, let's not waste time and start the show!!!! Oh yeah, BTW, no New Year blog post this year (2019) and will have a New Year AniList post instead. Why? Will tell you. Let's move on. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hello, once again readers! I'm glad that you are going read through this post. I had watched the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series during the month before my finals come. You might be asking, "Why are you doing that?" You see, because of Vivid Strike...I found that it is a spinoff of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid anime so I decided to watch the WHOLE SERIES in order to understand the story better. I will review Vivid Strike next time, not on this post. Nanoha!!! BTW, I also found out that this series is...WAIT, I will stop right there. I will mention it later on this post. OK, I will review two anime from this series. Guess which two? (I think you could guess right away if you had watched this series before.) Magical girls...FIGHT! The two magical girls!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahe...
Hi. How has your life been in recent times? I'm a bit on edge after taking so long to publish that post on that Shigure Ui song . She already has another song featuring her loli self and her "teen" self in a "fight" with each other. We can talk about it if I want to and if I feel like it. It might or might not happen. Nod Krai... Anyway, the song I'm gonna talk about here is really unique, since it is related to a game I have been playing for years, Genshin Impact. This song is related to the archon quest in Nod Krai. I was so looking forward to the Nod Krai archon quest (before the release of the 1st Nod Krai weekly boss). I really love the song that Columbina sing so I went and did some research on it. The name is Lullaby of the New Moon (I): Somnias a Luna. Since I have gone through that archon quest, I will discuss it here. WARNING:- This song is strongly tied to...
Comments
Post a Comment