やった、試験は終わりました!(Finally, exam is over!)

Finally, my exams are finally over & I got my results. Overall, I felt much better for my exams results (even though is just passes).  I hope I will get better marks for exams next time.


Honestly, I don't like exams...well, let's move on...


I am now currently enjoying my holidays...hoping I can do better next time in life. Maybe I will try to start to write a story (してみたいな……). I will try to find my way to get a better hold of myself and my life, find a way to rebuild my life and get a good result next year. Now I will show you my anime songs of the year.

My top anime songs for this year


Jan-Aug: None


Sept: only my railgun by fripSide


Oct: Your Voice by Rhodanthe*


Dec: Scarlet Ballet by May'n





P.S. Anyway, thanks for reading this post...right now, I have nothing much to say.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Literally EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Nanoha Detonation is here!!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Should Have Given the Rating for Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka Anime Earlier...Sigh...Never Mind.

Ro-Kyu-Bu! Anime Review: Lolis and Basketball!!!