Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

Hello! I'm sorry to skip this for another anime but that other anime got me really hyped up for the other two upcoming anime. Anyway, I'll continue my blog writing as the CMCO is continuing until next month and me trying to make it a habit to write one post per week once again.

smirk...hehe...

Anyway, after a good talk about our brave and cute girls (which is the latest post before this post is published), it's time to talk about the anime that I want to talk about last week, Trinity Seven's 2nd movie!!! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, you're asking what is Trinity Seven's second movie? It is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, which is actually a sequel. I'm still waiting for a Trinity Seven season 2, you know? OK, let's move on since you know what I'm gonna talk about, shall we?



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


The second movie...this is what I'm gonna talk about

It took me a while to get myself to watch this movie. Oh, the introduction? I have done it pretty well in my previous post on this series. Anyway, I will still brief you through this movie. The movie's name is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord. This is the sequel for the anime series of Trinity Seven, which premiered on March 29, 2019. Oh, you are asking me, "How do I know it?". I've read the manga and I know that for sure. Anyway, I've been looking forward to season 2 but so far the animators have only hinted it and no official announcement yet. SAD! OK, OK, OK, put that aside. It's time to move on to the next section.

Manga...and yes, I've read it.

Plot


Team Arata arrived!

What is this light?

The story starts with an expedition to a certain ruin site, which is the hometown of Akio where the Heavenly Library is at. The members of the expedition are Kasuga Arata (with his two grimoires), Fudō Akio, Selina Sherlock (bringing her older sister in a special camera), Asami Lilith and Lugh. Suddenly, a beam shot downwards towards them from the sky. With that beam, Akio overused her powers and turned into a loli. That's where their journey in the Heavenly Library begins. OK, let's move on.

That's some lewd bindings...Ahem!

Lilith...NO!!!!!

Have to go on a run...

...OK, I'm just kidding! Back to the story! Luge who was Arata's enemy previously betray the team and try to defeat them but failed...in an erotic manner multiple times. Wow...there are quite a lot of fanservice. Enjoy yourself there because your enjoyment won't last long as their real enemy, a certain Demon Lord called Abyss Trinity appears right before them to challenges Arata who is now a Demon Lord candidate. The fight didn't go well for Team Arata, leaving the Lilith being captured and the rest of the team went into hiding.

Lilith and Abyss Trinity

That weapon! Judecca.

The Demon Lord reveals that he is Lilith's own "father". Why that quotation mark? It's because Lilith is not "born" in a normal situation but it is a result of the Demon Lord's power. Lilith got rescued by the rest of the Trinity Seven while Arata's team tries to find a way to save Lilith. Hijiri appears unto Arata and reveals the Demon Lord weapon, Judecca is sealed in the Sky Library. He found it despite being attacked by a golem meant to prevent Judecca's awakening. He almost got his magic out of control after the weapon determined that he did not meet the requirements to wield it and force his magic to run amok. 

That kneel...

Am I hearing stuff? licking sound coming out...AHEM!

Oh, so how? Liese saved him by using the ultimate magic skill she has used before against him. With that, Arata is able to take off Judecca. He then proceeds to try and learn and analyse Liese's magic in order to master another archive of magic to fulfil the requirement to wield Judecca. How did they do it? Well...O.O...I heard licking sound there...OK, lewd. Let's move on.

Oh, a naked Liese.

What is this form?

With that lewd session, Arata got his third archive mastered and proceeds onto defeating the golem. From there, Arata is no longer a normal magician but a true candidate of the demon lord. Cut the long story short, the gang that saved Lilith got caught by Abyss Trinity. With Arata's team coming together with the gang that saved Lilith, they managed to hit Abyss Trinity really hard. Abyss Trinity then regains his full powers by turning Lilith into some...sidekick of his. OK, that's the best way for me to describe that, OK?

The Sky Library is crumbling...

Arata as usual...

Anyway, Arata, with help of Lugh and rest of the Trinity Seven, they saved Lilith and defeated Abyss Trinity and also, having the Sky Library being blown into bits and pieces. Wow...Anyway, as the trip ended in bliss, the usual thing in this series happens again: Arata will always be a pervert. Anyway, with Arata's perverseness shown its head once again and with this arc ends here, time for me to move on to the next session.

Oh, a brief Lilith x Arata moment.

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 7/10)

The story of this movie is relatively simple as it only talks about ONE arc right after Atara's fight against his childhood friend's team. So, yeah, there's not much for me to in terms of the plot. The pacing and the flow of this adaptation are good.

Something bad is coming...

Art and Animation (Rating: 7/10)

The characters are drawn pretty well. The fighting animation is done pretty well and pretty consistent. There is not much use of static backgrounds and repetitive animations. Overall, the art and animation is pretty decently done by the team.

This magic circle is pretty unique

Sound and Music (Rating: 5/10)

The background music is fine but the theme song didn't really catch my eye. I dun really like the theme song. It feels...weird. Not much to talk about. Well, it's mostly my own opinion here. xD

Part of the theme song sequence...

Characters (Rating: 7/10)

Oh, I'm already at the Characters subsection? Ahem! The MC improve in magic capacity and strength is there for all to see. Well, there isn't much character development for the side characters but the girls in Arata's exhibition team did bond with him more. That's it...there's nothing much I could say. Relatability? I doubt.

Akio hugs Arata...

Enjoyment (Rating: 8/10)

I enjoyed it quite a lot. As a person who has read part of this series' original work (the manga), I really enjoyed watching this arc being put onto the big screens. Will watch it when I've the chance. xD

Akio blushing. Aww...



Overall Rating: 6.8 (6.5)/10

Screenshots


More lewd bindings onto Luge...

Luge's lewd bindings are brought to you by Liese.

There's some meeting here...

Hijiri is here!

The two grimoires...

More lewd bindings...ahem!

Abyss Trinity caught with Team Rescue Lilith. O.O

Arata is in BIG trouble...

Arata trying to get back Lilith...

That scene...

PV/Trailer





Conclusion


This one takes a bit more time than usual as I'm catching up with a lot of anime and I'm having a lot of work to do. I have tried my bad to write this post to the best of my abilities. Anyway, that's the end of my ending speech. Sorry that I'm no comedian, can't make you laugh at the end. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, God bless you and enjoy yourselves!!!

Oh...Mira, you're such a cutie.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!