Euro 2016, THE WINNER IS...

Wow! Wow! Hello, I'm back! I'm here..with my results is OUT! 2 credits and 2 distinctions. Not the most impressive results but it's better than all marginal pass. Well, my results are out so does the winner of Euro 2016 is out. You guess who?


Well, I'll give you a hint. It's not the most impressive team in the tournament.

It is .....


Portugal!!!


Well, well, they are not the most impressive team in the competition. They score the only goal to win France. They score it in extra time...blah, blah, blah. The truth is cruel. Portugal won and France lost. There could be only ONE winner in this competition, right? So...accept it. IT IS OVER.


So, I'll say this:

Congratulations Portugal!!!!

And also to Cristiano Ronaldo too. Portugal wins it and gets the first Euro Cup trophy EVER. Although I hoped that England does a bit better than what the team does in this competition, one of the teams that I hope that they do well in the competition is the defending champion is Spain. I don't expect them to win it after such a disappointing World Cup campaign. They would need time to assemble a team capable of winning trophies again.


Well, anyway, have a good day! Even you support France in winning it, I pray that you will cheer up because you know, when someone wins, someone must lose, right? Cheer up, France has proven that it is not usual 'controversy dweller'. France is finally close to actually winning something, right. Maybe they could win the World Cup. Who knows? Be optimistic and keep a cheerful heart. I've to go now and God bless you!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!