The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

HELLO READERS!!! Finally, I've some extra time even though I still have to make sure that I AM catching up with my studies properly. Pray that I would do well in my finals and in my tests. Well, I won't be writing a lot of post on this blog. BUT...I would like to write a review of a new anime.

Assembling the word "BanG Dream"

Yes, another anime related to forming a band and conduct live performance on stage. Get ready or you'll miss it. Let's GO!!!!



WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!


P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.

Poster...

This anime, BanG Dream came from a brand new Japanese media franchise, which was created in January 2015 by Bushiroad. Well, it's something like the Love Live project. Oh yeah, Bushiroad is the publisher of the popular mobile game, Love Live! School Idol Festival. Well, I think Bushiroad wants to make another franchise similar to Love Live and being able rival other similar media franchise. BTW, like other similar franchise, it has a musical group called Poppin' Party and also has multiple manga series. Before I watched the anime, I saw some people post comments with dirty fantasising based its title on the Gogoanime anime description site for this anime, which I will refuse to mention its content.



OK, OK, enough with the background story, now the storyline. The series revolves around a girl named Kasumi Toyama, a high school student with a happy-go-lucky personality. She was initially excited that she got admitted into a prestigious high school, like REALLY excited. Later in the story, we will find out that she was, in fact, looking for that "Star Beat", which she heard while looking up at the night sky with her sister during her childhood days. She describes 'it' (she meant the 'Star Beat') as a sparkling and exciting sound that stir her spirits up.

That 'star beat' 

One day, while returning from school, she saw a star sticker on the road and soon found out that there is a trail of it that leads her to a pawn shop owned by one of her classmates, Arisa Tachigaya. In the storage area, she finds a strange star-shaped guitar with glittery stickers on it. Cut the long story short, after quite a drama, she and her classmate went to watch the band, Glitter Green's live at the live house named SPACE.

Glitter Green live house performance

Without much knowledge on forming a band, she immediately decided to form a band together with Arisa after witnessing the performance. Later, she recruits another three of her classmates, Tae Hanazono, Rimi Ushigome and Saya Yamabuki. The band later then named as Poppin' Party. On the course of trying to pass the audition in order to perform live in SPACE, they had to overcome a lot of hurdles and solving some of their personal problems. In the end, they GOT IT!!! And also, Kasumi FINALLY found the excitement that she has been looking for a long time.

There will be season 2...maybe.

The story was surprisingly good. Good storyline with deep insights too. Much better than Love Live season 1 to be honest. Watch it. Seriously. It was a really great time watching the twist and the turns of the story. I enjoyed it and makes me want to watch it every week until the episode ends. Anyway, time's up! Screenshots and PV time!



Kasumi introducing Arisa on stage. LOL! You'll have to watch it know how it goes.

Screenshots


Kasumi's first meeting with Saya

Kasumi self-intro time...

Kasumi's first meeting with Arisa

Rimi...hesitating...

Rimi decided...to join Kasumi

Kasumi's meeting with Tae...

Tae joining Team Kasumi. Yeah!

Saya crying after read Kasumi's letter...

Finally, Saya joining Team Kasumi. Yeah!

A broken-hearted Kasumi...

PV/Trailer






Conclusion


Well, looks like this is the end. Oh yeah, BTW, that is the video I saw when I was streaming Love Live Sunshine live on...some site. Anyway,  this is the end of this post. God bless you and hope to have you again. Bye!

What a touching moment...

Comments

  1. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.
    ดูการ์ตูน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.
    doujin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!
    โดจิน

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for tips and hints, for me, it was mostly just me found the general theme for my blog and go with it. I like anime and wanna share with others about it.

      As for which platform, it's up to you. You weigh the pros and cons of each platform and make your choice. For me, I use Blogger because it is easier for me because Blogger is under Google so it was easier for me to use it. I didn't use Wordpress before so unfortunately, I couldn't give any suggestions on that. Sorry

      Anyway, I'm sorry for the late reply. I didn't check the comments.

      Delete
  4. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    โดจิน

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    Custom labels

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!