A Waste of Money For A FREAKING Rainforest Park

You know what? This news has been bugging me for a while now since I had released my thoughts on Aikatsu Stars. I decided to talk about this...PARK! Oh, BTW, this is a piece of Malaysian news, in case you are not aware of that.

Seriously...

OK, let's start as I going to BLAST OFF...literally. This will have pretty much unkind words as read on. Seriously. IT WON'T BE NICE.

Honestly, really, I'm not THAT angry. In fact...this kind of BULLSH@#T! Sorry! (clearing my throat...) I'm 'allergic' to this kind of thing...as I had 'detox' from this kind of bullsh@#*. Wait. I'm sorry this 'detox' thing never happened as the US is SO SHITTY in SO MANY WAYS. Malaysia is no stranger to wasting the taxpayer's money on RUBBISH PROJECTS. This announcement is WAY OVER THE TOP! LIKE EVEN BUILDING a Jurassic Park makes more sense than this...so-called RAINFOREST PARK.

Makes more sense, huh...

Do you how expensive this...PARK cost? 650 MILLION. Yes, 650 MILLION FOR TREES. FOR A BUNCH OF TREES! Maybe there will be some 'mini' construction. BUT STILL! 650 MILLION! Well, maybe making a Jurassic Park makes more sense, right?...OK, maybe not. BUT still VERY EXPENSIVE.

Jurassic Park...

Looking at that catalog...it got me thinking...Is the government trying to build a 'Disneyland' of their own? Seriously? Yeah, the government need to make money...but not their own amusement. I find that it feels like another way to 'feed' their already 'very fat' crony. Very disappointing. I don't see anything that is worth this amount of money to build this 'theme park' of theirs. Somebody, please tell me the purpose. BTW, there is even this website here in English and also in Malay. There is even someone who agrees with me that it is a waste of money.

The site for this project

Someone said it is a welcome change. Bullsh@#t! Sorry, I coughed again. Oh yeah, there is ONE government organization called Khazanah Nasional Berhad. They are going to hold two sessions of public engagement. Someone even called it Malaysia's Central Park. This organization even break down their use of THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY. Well, they said that this RM650m is not just for trees. Thank God that at least remember something called maintenance. Our prime minister even called this project as a stepping stone to make KL a world-class city. Seriously? Not a pathway to feed your 'friends'? Anyways, I don't really care anymore. Do whatever you like.

Seriously...I don't care anymore.

Well, the end of it. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Let me relax and seriously just let release my tension here. Sorry for the very crude comments on this project...TAMAN TUGU. I seriously don't see any worth to it. I'm sorry. BTW, may God bless you and have a good day. I'm going back to my normal life. For people who don't like what they read, you SHOULDN'T READ THIS POST if don't like to from first glance. I've told you that this will be a literal blast off.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!