Hello! Another Update on my Currently Watching Anime Listing

Hi, people! I'm currently working on another anime review and hopefully, can finish it before Chinese New Year. So, now, I'll show you my watchlist on some of the ongoing anime that I'm chasing right now (obviously except for Aikatsu Stars, which has been ongoing for almost 2 years already).

The sukumizu squad! My favourite!

Well, not all are an ongoing series but I'm gonna talk about them anyway. Sorry for no deep dive post for now. Still stuck with the anime review that I was working on and I need rewatch the series again. Sorry! It will remain stuck for a moment. Well, so far I had done a few anime reviews. You can go and check it out or you can proceed on with this post.



Cardcaptor Sakura series


Well, since nowadays I'm much more into anime in the 90s and CCS (short for Cardcaptor Sakura) Clear Card-hen is up and running. I'll be doing a viewing marathon (if possible) of this series. Well, so far, it is quite an enjoying experience.

CCS...the original series

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen


I will watch this after finish watching CCS season 1. I had a glance at it. It looks REALLY worthy of a sequel to CCS. And oh, the OP song for this anime is amazing also!

Aw...Sakura and Syaoran...

Ryuuou no Oshigoto


Well, here, you might be thinking that I watching loli anime again for those who do read the description of this anime. BUT it's more than THAT. It's about SHOGI! A game that I at least have a better about knowledge about than Mahjong. Anyway, it depends on you on what you think of it.

That's the poster BTW. Oh, shogi!

Slow Start


Well, I was looking for an anime with cuteness and comedy. And oh my, God has granted my wish with this anime. So, here is it! Slow Start!

Slow Start! Aren't these girls cute?

Shugo Chara!


Since into the anime from the 90s...Wait, this was in the 2000s?! Anyway, I have watched 4 episode of it and I realized that its animation is very similar to Pretty Rhythm. So, yeah...I'm watching it.

Shugo Chara

To end this...


Thanks for viewing post, people! I, for now, will thank God for good anime to watch. This list is just me giving you a glance at my anime list on this blog. If you don't mind, you check out my full anime listing here. Hope to finish my anime review ASAP. SO, for now, hope to see you again. Goodbye, and God bless you!

Just a nekomimi Ichigo...XD

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Finding the Most Powerful and Hopefully, the Absolute Duo! Literally.