Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

Hi again, people. I actually wanted to post my two latest posts on two different days but I can't wait anymore! So...yeah, that's what happened. Anyway, with my final exam ended, I will do this post and hopefully, I will get a good result and graduate.

A special one...

Well, take a guess on the anime that I'm gonna briefly talk about one of the ongoing anime is I'm watching at the moment. OK, let's get on with it.

With the end of Aikatsu Stars a few weeks ago, I felt a little sad about it even though Aikatsu Stars is the NOT my favourite Aikatsu. BUT with Aikatsu Stars, not only that I can finally post an anime review for it, and ALSO there is...Aikatsu Friends!!! YES, this is the anime that I'm gonna talk about here in the post.

Aikatsu Friends poster

Yeah, Aikatsu franchise again. As this anime is from the Aikatsu franchise, the anime WILL span a few years before it finishes (and then probably they will have another Aikatsu), just like Aikatsu and Aikatsu Stars! Anyway, I did an anime review of Aikatsu and I'm still working on the anime review of Aikatsu Star. Without further ado, let's get on with it!

Laura vs Yume...

As I am finishing Aikatsu Stars (which was ongoing at that time), another anime is shown to be starting right after Aikatsu Stars, which is Aikatsu Friends. At that time, I was asking myself, "When the Aikatsu series will end?" BTW, here is the preview video of the special PV.



Well, it looks like I have reverted to my previous formatting. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Let's start the storytelling.


Starting the story...

The story starts with Yuuki Aine who is a regular student at Star Harmony Academy. She helps out at her family cafe. Hmm...similar to...what anime was that again? Anyway, she was then tasked to send food to someone. And well, that someone is Minato Mio who is an idol student at Star Harmony Academy. She is not just any idol in school, she is the TOP idol in school. Oh, that aura...

Wow...

They got along with each other pretty well. And then, Mio and also Aine also forgotten about the money for the food before they go their own way. Well, yes, you need to pay for your food. Anyway, Mio later then went to the cafe to pay for the food and got hit by Aine in a pretty comical way. You've to watch to know. It's pretty funny. Well, of course, she did pay for it in the end.

LOL! That's the scene.

Mio later was caught into Aine's thief and robber game with the kids. And then, after the game ended, Mio 'recruited' Aine to join her in a one-time performance. Before the show, Mio trained Aine really hard to join her in the performance on stage. After that performance, Mio invited Aine to join the Aikatsu world with her. Aine agreed and the journey starts. She then, of course, transfers from the general track of Star Harmony Academy to the idol track of Star Harmony Academy. Oh, now you realized that Mio and Aine are in the same school? The two 'tracks' are in the same school (duh!) but in a different building.

An invitation to a new world...

One thing, Aine's goal is to make a million friends. It's quite for an idol but she regards the fans as her friends. SO, if she gets a million fans, she would have not only meet her goal but will exceed her goal because she made A LOT of friends already.

That's a unique goal...

This anime is pretty interesting and we still haven't talked about Chouno Maika and Hinata Ema and even possibly more new characters! Their aim is to become "Diamond Friends", in which Kamishiro Karen and Asuku Mirai (both are members of Love Me Tear) had achieved. It will be interesting to see development. Will there be a rival school like in Aikatsu and Aikatsu Stars? Since there is no 'dark' secret and hinted romance in this anime like in Aikatsu Stars, the anime will be more similar to Aikatsu than Aikatsu Stars.


The top idol...

Well, I have nothing much to say already. I will talk about Aikatsu Stars and probably a few other anime and probably even Aikatsu (again)! Anyway, I pray that I will at least pass my subjects and better, pass with excellence. Anyway, hope to have you here once again. Sorry for the long hiatus on this blog. I had no time to update my blog. I could barely make time for the Facebook page. BTW, hope to have you here again! Goodbye, and God bless you!

A rare art style nowadays...

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Finding the Most Powerful and Hopefully, the Absolute Duo! Literally.