Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hi again, people. I actually wanted to post my two latest posts on two different days but I can't wait anymore! So...yeah, that's what happened. Anyway, with my final exam ended, I will do this post and hopefully, I will get a good result and graduate.
A special one...
Well, take a guess on the anime that I'm gonna briefly talk about one of the ongoing anime is I'm watching at the moment. OK, let's get on with it.
With the end of Aikatsu Stars a few weeks ago, I felt a little sad about it even though Aikatsu Stars is the NOT my favourite Aikatsu. BUT with Aikatsu Stars, not only that I can finally post an anime review for it, and ALSO there is...Aikatsu Friends!!! YES, this is the anime that I'm gonna talk about here in the post.
Aikatsu Friends poster
Yeah, Aikatsu franchise again. As this anime is from the Aikatsu franchise, the anime WILL span a few years before it finishes (and then probably they will have another Aikatsu), just like Aikatsu and Aikatsu Stars! Anyway, I did an anime review of Aikatsu and I'm still working on the anime review of Aikatsu Star. Without further ado, let's get on with it!
Laura vs Yume...
As I am finishing Aikatsu Stars (which was ongoing at that time), another anime is shown to be starting right after Aikatsu Stars, which is Aikatsu Friends. At that time, I was asking myself, "When the Aikatsu series will end?" BTW, here is the preview video of the special PV.
Well, it looks like I have reverted to my previous formatting. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Let's start the storytelling.
Starting the story...
The story starts with Yuuki Aine who is a regular student at Star Harmony Academy. She helps out at her family cafe. Hmm...similar to...what anime was that again? Anyway, she was then tasked to send food to someone. And well, that someone is Minato Mio who is an idol student at Star Harmony Academy. She is not just any idol in school, she is the TOP idol in school. Oh, that aura...
Wow...
They got along with each other pretty well. And then, Mio and also Aine also forgotten about the money for the food before they go their own way. Well, yes, you need to pay for your food. Anyway, Mio later then went to the cafe to pay for the food and got hit by Aine in a pretty comical way. You've to watch to know. It's pretty funny. Well, of course, she did pay for it in the end.
LOL! That's the scene.
Mio later was caught into Aine's thief and robber game with the kids. And then, after the game ended, Mio 'recruited' Aine to join her in a one-time performance. Before the show, Mio trained Aine really hard to join her in the performance on stage. After that performance, Mio invited Aine to join the Aikatsu world with her. Aine agreed and the journey starts. She then, of course, transfers from the general track of Star Harmony Academy to the idol track of Star Harmony Academy. Oh, now you realized that Mio and Aine are in the same school? The two 'tracks' are in the same school (duh!) but in a different building.
An invitation to a new world...
One thing, Aine's goal is to make a million friends. It's quite for an idol but she regards the fans as her friends. SO, if she gets a million fans, she would have not only meet her goal but will exceed her goal because she made A LOT of friends already.
That's a unique goal...
This anime is pretty interesting and we still haven't talked about Chouno Maika and Hinata Ema and even possibly more new characters! Their aim is to become "Diamond Friends", in which Kamishiro Karen and Asuku Mirai (both are members of Love Me Tear) had achieved. It will be interesting to see development. Will there be a rival school like in Aikatsu and Aikatsu Stars? Since there is no 'dark' secret and hinted romance in this anime like in Aikatsu Stars, the anime will be more similar to Aikatsu than Aikatsu Stars.
The top idol...
Well, I have nothing much to say already. I will talk about Aikatsu Stars and probably a few other anime and probably even Aikatsu (again)! Anyway, I pray that I will at least pass my subjects and better, pass with excellence. Anyway, hope to have you here once again. Sorry for the long hiatus on this blog. I had no time to update my blog. I could barely make time for the Facebook page. BTW, hope to have you here again! Goodbye, and God bless you!
Hey, people! How are you? It's almost Christmas here. AND before I go to my church's youth camp, I'm gonna review another anime this time after Ro-Kyu-Bu ! Are you excited?! Fanart, BTW. Guess what anime is this? This time, it's Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future! Oh, yeah! Let's start this! This will be your CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!! FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
HELLO READERS!!! Finally, I've some extra time even though I still have to make sure that I AM catching up with my studies properly. Pray that I would do well in my finals and in my tests. Well, I won't be writing a lot of post on this blog. BUT...I would like to write a review of a new anime. Assembling the word "BanG Dream" Yes, another anime related to forming a band and conduct live performance on stage. Get ready or you'll miss it. Let's GO!!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hey, hey, hey! Life is tough but we have to be strong and go from strength to strength! YEAH! So, I'm doing and how are you? Well, this intro is a bit different, isn't it? Hehe... Cute girl...on a nice day..xD Anyway, with me published the post on Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and me wanting to publish as much as I can since this year will probably be a much less busy anime year, it's time to talk about another anime that was aired during my last VERY BUSY anime season last year...it's Majo no Tabitabi!!! So...let's start. xD WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hello! I'm sorry to skip this for another anime but that other anime got me really hyped up for the other two upcoming anime. Anyway, I'll continue my blog writing as the CMCO is continuing until next month and me trying to make it a habit to write one post per week once again. smirk ...hehe... Anyway, after a good talk about our brave and cute girls (which is the latest post before this post is published), it's time to talk about the anime that I want to talk about last week, Trinity Seven's 2nd movie!!! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, you're asking what is Trinity Seven's second movie? It is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, which is actually a sequel. I'm still waiting for a Trinity Seven season 2, you know? OK, let's move on since you know what I'm gonna talk about, shall we? WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you...
Comments
Post a Comment