Time for our loli idols in U149!!!!!!!! Cute and funny!!!!!!! Cu...te. Yeah, I mean cute.

Nice to meet you, my dear readers! After publishing my blog post on TenSura season 2, I realized that I'm experiencing a significant slowdown in publishing new blog posts. Therefore, I'm planning to work on my writing routine and come up with a proper plan. I have so many ideas and things I want to write about, so I need to prioritize and focus on those that inspire me the most. By doing so, I hope to reduce the delays in publishing the other posts that I'm eager to share with my readers.

Momoka-chan!!! She so cute!!!

After successfully publishing my Tensura blog post, time for my lolis in U149!!!!! I don't give a fuck anymore. I will say loli as much as want!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO AND HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT MY LOVELY LOLIS!!!!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT! This post is very likely to contain spoilers for this anime. So, if you are planning to watch the anime without any spoilers, you can either continue to read this post or move on and watch the anime.



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for it if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.


Introduction


U149 lolis!!!!

THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS U149, which is also known as U149, is a Japanese manga spin-off of the free-to-play simulation video game The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls developed by Cygames and Bandai Namco Studios. The series was created by Kyowno and features girls who are under 149 cm tall, aspiring to be idols. An anime adaptation of the series was produced by the studio CygamesPictures and aired from April 6 to June 29, 2023. Additionally, there is an OVA that serves as an extra episode. Although I would love to see another season of this anime, it seems highly unlikely.

The manga U149


Plot


The veteran producers don't wanna do this...

The new producer is born!

The story begins with the president of a production agency pushing for the creation of a 3rd Entertainment Division. This division will mainly feature younger idols who are still in elementary school. The veteran producers are hesitant to get involved with such an unconventional unit, so they assign a newly-promoted Producer to manage it. There is some backstory about Tachibana Arisu in this episode, which becomes very important at a certain point in the anime.

That was awkward...

With this unfamiliar situation thrust upon him, the Producer decides to create a stage for his idols that nobody has seen before. He arrives at the office and meets his idols, including Arisu, Kaoru Ryuzaki, Nina Ichihara, Mirai Akagi, Chie Sasaki, Risa Matoba, Haru Yuuki, Koharu Koga, and Momoka Sakurai. They had a minor misunderstanding but resolved it quickly.

This moment between the producer and Arisu

Arisu initially lacks confidence in the Producer, but they eventually bond over their mutual love for idols. The Producer promises to create a stage for his idols that nobody has ever seen before. However, this is where the difficult part begins as they need to find the right idol activities that can help them gain recognition in the industry.

in fact...in the scene, it's only pain

A special family meeting. I cried.

Each member of the U149 group has a dedicated episode. My favourite one is Tachibana Arisu's. It was emotional and tear-jerking, and highly related to the backstory from the first episode. The character song that was released long before the anime fits perfectly with that episode. The special meeting between Arisu and her parents...I...sniff...it was just so touching. In the end, the girls finally get the stage they were hoping for. However, out of the members that are not featured in the anime, only Yusa Kozue and Sajo Yukimi have a dedicated arc in the OVA. It's unfortunate for Yokoyama Chika and Fukuyama Mai, who are both adorable, but they don't have their own storylines. = (

Our cute U149 idols in the anime

Yukimi is so cute!!!

Yuki, Kozue, Mai, Chika...YOU ARE SO CUTE IN CHEERLEADER UNIFORM!!!


Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 10/10)

Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Plot of the story? Loli! Pacing and flow of the story? Good for a loli anime. Sorry, let me get a bit serious here. The story is more or less similar to most idol anime. I'm in for the lolis so... Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! You asked me about my thoughts on Arisu arc since I cried? Well, it was a really touching moment. Well, the other arcs are also cute and funny and of course, joyous.

Arisu...why?


Art and Animation (Rating: 10/10)

 Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! As long the lolis are drawn nicely, I dun give a fuck! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Yes, as long as the lolis are really cute, it doesn't matter. Oh, wait, the Arisu imagination part is quite pretty.

It's quite pretty


Sound and Music (Rating: 10/10)

Love the opening theme song.  Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! The ending song is each character's character song. Cute and... Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli!

Opening song sequence


Characters (Rating: 10/10)

 Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! I fucking love my lolis! The character development is pretty good, especially the one with Arisu. Nice!

My dear Momoka!!!!!!

Momoka in school bloomers!!!!


Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! Loli! I fucking love my lolis!!!! That's all I can say.


Momoka and Arisu moment



Overall Rating: 10/10

Screenshots


Arisu doing some stretches...

The girls waiting for their producer

Oh no...Kaoru is gonna cry

Momoka-chan!!!!

Yukimi in the mix
 
Lol...the girls are scared by the producer

Kozue is so cute!!!

Kaoru, Kozue, Chie...YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!

Loli cheerleader? I'm ALL IN!!!!

PV/Trailer






Conclusion


Well, that's the end. I'm sad that it's ending. I love lolis and will always love them. Cute and fun...Yeah, cute and fun and cheerful. OH YEAH!!!!!! By the way, I'm considering writing a blog post about Railgun in the near future. However, we will see as it depends on my schedule. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!

My dear Arisu-chan!

My love, Sakurai Momoka!!!!!!!

The U149 girls!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!