THE Excitement for 'Le Fruit' is HERE!

Well, as I'm trying to produce a review for Gosick (oops, I spoil it) and waiting for next year to come..., and there I saw...what le...(it's some anime PV)

Well, look at the picture below...

THAT is BADASS...

Take a guess before you move on...



Did you guess it correctly? If yes, I would respond 「正解!!!」. If no, then I'll tell you.

TUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



IT IS GRISAIA NO KAJITSU PV!!! FINALLY, got PV ady! Excited, isn't it? (for those who know this VN)

Uh...well, the PV is right below...Hopefully, the anime would be great...(I rooting for Sachi...XD)


HAVE A GOOD DAY, MINNA!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!

AIKATSU!!! Hinaki-chan, happy birthday!!!! Time for Hello Hello!