Another cute girls (mostly) and cute rabbits moment!

Hey, nice to have you here, dear readers. Looks like it is already February. Good stuff there. I'm hoping to start my YouTube this year. For now, I will focus on this blog. I will do my best to write as much as I can. And also, I would like to say that I took a little longer than I intended. Sorry! Will explain later.

They are BACK!

Anyway, after going all out in this few weeks, which including a brief commentary about Tenki no Ko, I will be talking an anime film that I had planned a while ago, which is the Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka: Sing For you (in Japanese, ご注文はうさぎですか?? ~Sing For You~)!!!!!!!!!!! Time to dive in the world of CUTE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


The poster...

Oh, well, looks like I didn't give much introduction to this series. Anyway...the series is originally a four-panel manga (started on March 2011), which is then adapted into two seasons of TV anime (one in 2014 and another in 2015) and another season coming soon (this year, 2020). There are also two special OVAs/movies for this series. One of them is Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?? ~Dear My Sister~ and another is this movie (which is Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka ~Sing For you~. Seriously, do I need to say this again?). Anyway, I talked about the TV anime seasons about on two occasions, here and here. Yes, crude link embedding. Deal with it. Anyway, there is nothing I can say. Oh, the details? Just look it up on Wikipedia, you lazy. Oh yeah, I remember one of the studios who made Arifureta season 1 made this anime too. Oh man, not this again. Ahem! Let's move on, shall we?

Oh, I remember the announcement poster.

Plot


O.O...what happened?

The story starts with an incident where Chino returns to Rabbit House fainted, needing Maya and Megu to carry her. She then woke up with a horrified look on her face revealing that she had just agreed to sing the solo section of a song for her class’ graduation ceremony and had stage fright. As Chino is determined to take on the role even though she had the option to quit, the journey to overcome her stage fright and make her solo singing on the stage a success starts.

Human tug-of-war...Poor Chino

There are a lot of hilarious moments along the way as everyone tries to help Chino to do well at her performance on stage. She did overcome it and everything was good...well, to be honest, the storyline is pretty simple. I recommend you to watch the whole thing if u didn't watch to know the funny moments. I'm not talking about it here. If you've watched it, you should understand and know what I mean and why did I say so. Anyway, time to move on!

The moment comes...

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 10/10)

The story is mostly about how Chino overcomes her stage fright with the help of her friends. There are still A LOT of cuteness and even more hilarious moment! There is fresh insight into Chino's past and her deceased mother. Overall, the show has a decent plot, nice flow and good pacing. It is also relatively easy to understand the story.

Chino training!

Art and Animation (Rating: 9/10)

As usual, the arts and animation are good and consistent. The characters are cute!!!! VERY CUTE!!!!

Beautiful, ain't it?

Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10)

As compared to the usual Gochuumon series, this OVA has a lot of more music, especially insert songs. The insert songs and theme song are interesting and pretty good. The BGM is good too. xD

The concert...

Characters (Rating: 10/10)

This show has not much character development other than Chino trying to overcome stage fright. I dun mind that. This show is for cute girls doing cute thing!!!! Dun need to change a lot. It is just so cute!!! The characters are STILL really cute!!!  The interactions between the different characters didn't change much and are as cute and funny as ever. Good stuff. Relatability? Probably the stage fright thing...OK, why are we even talk about this? Oh, it's me who starts it? OK, fine, let's move on.

That moment...

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

I laughed a lot. I enjoyed it a lot. I just love this series very much. So, yeah, 10 out of 10! I'm looking forward to season 3.

Wow...again...xD



Overall Rating: 9.4 (9.25)/10

Screenshots


Cute Chino!!!!

They looked bored?

Time to help Chino to overcome stage fright...

Oh...Chino...

Syaro the idol!!!!

Another idol, Chiya!

The duo, Rize and Syaro. Hmmm...

Woah... those decorations...

Chino and Cocoa bathing...

PV/Trailer






Conclusion


It was a good week off. I'm glad that I took a week off to watch lots of anime episodes and publish some blog post. Oh, yeah, I took a little more time writing this post than the time that I have planned. Sorry! In recent weeks, I had a little unfortunate incident that I got caught up with and have several important things to do. Anyway, that's the end of this post. I hope that you enjoy your reading and browsing through this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!

The cute and hilarious moment...

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Finding the Most Powerful and Hopefully, the Absolute Duo! Literally.