The Sheep and the Huge Library

Haha...well...I added another anime to my list again. Well, why am I doing this...The picture below explains it...

Isn't she cute?
Well, another picture...

Oh...how I wish...Oops, did I said it out loud?

Well, use these pictures and have a guess...Guess what anime is it? Well, if you don't know, hopefully, you will try to get the answer. If you know, you don't need to continue to read this post...but well, if you want to, I'll be more than happy. Well, if u continue to read on, I hope u enjoy it. XD




Did you guess it correctly? If yes, I would respond 「正解!!!」. If no, then I'll tell you...Well, let's take a look at the answer, shall we? Let's go...get the drums rolling!



Well, well, IT IS DAITOSHOKAN NO HITSUJIKAI (大図書館の羊飼い)!!!!!!! AREN'T YOU SURPRISED on the reason on why I pick this anime up? Well, it is because of people posted one scene of the anime's episode 2 on Facebook...and it caught my attention...so I decided to watch it. It was nice...and well, it's an ongoing anime though...for now (accurate on the time of the post). Well, let's start...




Well, the story starts like this...our dear MC, Kyōtarō Kakei is a student and the only member of the Library Club in the vast and prestigious Shiomi Academy. Well, he aspired to read all the magic books in the world which were kept in the magic library when he was young. To gain access, he acquires a bookmark, which is an entry ticket to the magic library, and he must show kindness and bring happiness to every hearts.

Well, it is one of the scenes though

Well, well, being the sole member of the Library Club, he enjoys the fact that he can read peacefully by himself. On a peaceful morning,...he received a text from the "shepherd", which reads his fate is going to change. Somehow, he encounters a second-year girl named Tsugumi Shirasaki, whom he saves at the train station. Well, it's not a typical type of rescue...it's the "I know the future" type of rescue. Wow, right?

This...well, u know, it will get you into a lot of trouble

Well, after all of the mess he caught himself into on that day (well, groping girl's breast will get you into a lot of trouble, even it is an accidental one), Tsugumi enters the Library Club, she thanked him and asks for his help to make Shiomi Academy a more enjoyable place. Well, he agreed to help her until the Golden Week. Like him, Tsugumi has also received a text from the "shepherd". With the "shepherd's guidance", more students end up joining their group. Well, you might ask...who is the "shepherd"? Well, it is not I can answer to you right now. Find out yourself...by watching the anime. Hope you enjoy it! Below is the PV for the anime.



Well, my time to write this post is up! Hope you have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

AIKATSU!!! Hinaki-chan, happy birthday!!!! Time for Hello Hello!

Time for our loli idols in U149!!!!!!!! Cute and funny!!!!!!! Cu...te. Yeah, I mean cute.

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?