The SEVEN MAGES are ON! For This Season!!!

Well, as you all saw in my previous post (for those who read my previous post), I am currently now chasing a few new series to warm up for Dog Days Season 3, namely Sora no Method, Inou Battle and Grisaia no Kaijitsu. Now, I'm going to add another anime to my watchlist. Guess! What is the anime I'm now adding to my 'playlist'?!

This picture...well, you guess. I've given you a huge clue.

Well, the picture above is the hints. TAKE THE HINTS, PEOPLE! If you don't know, try to get the answer. If you know, you will not need to continue to read this post...but well, if you want, I'll be more than happy.



Did you guessed it correctly? If yes, I would respond 「正解!!!」. If no, then I'll tell you...

Well, let's take a look at the answer, shall we? Let's go...

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Well, well, IT IS TRINITY SEVEN!!!!!!! AREN'T YOU EXCITED? Well, maybe you are not, if you are not that into anime...BUT...I'M SO HYPED UP FOR IT!!!! Well, well, let me tell me a bit of background here...



Uh well, the story starts with a boy named Kasuga Arata...he somehow is going through a good, nice ordinary life as a normal student, together with his childhood friend, Hijiri Kasuga in a small town. Suddenly, he found that the sun is black in colour, which is originally not. Well, later the magician appears before them all of a sudden.

The Magician...

Well, you know what? That so-called childhood friend right in front of our MC is actually the Grimoire that his actual childhood friend had left before she disappears. You might ask: "Why she disappear?" Well, that's because the appearance of the Black Sun had caused the Breakdown Phenomenon, which destroyed the town where they live and evaporates the people who live in it. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left due to his wish. The appearance of the magician led him to a new life in the Royal Biblia Academy and subsequently meeting the members of the Trinity Seven. Well, by the way, the magician he met was also one of them. XD

Seven girls on the way...huh...

Well, something like where most anime story start, right? Well, without further to do, I should be ending this post and show you the PV for this anime. Well, I should be encouraging you to WATCH THIS ANIME! Right? Well, proceed on to watch the PV...



Well, hope you enjoyed it. HAVE A GOOD DAY, MINNA!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

AIKATSU!!! Hinaki-chan, happy birthday!!!! Time for Hello Hello!

Time for our loli idols in U149!!!!!!!! Cute and funny!!!!!!! Cu...te. Yeah, I mean cute.

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?