A bit on the U.S. Presidential Election...

Just a bit on the US presidential election. I know that I might drive anger from either side of the camp BUT I felt that I need to say something honest about this election regarding both candidates and both parties. I won't say anything about the third-party candidates...they are just NOT qualified. Gary Johnson is just a clown and ignorant about the world. Jill Stein...does she even have an idea of what is she going to do?



So here I am, taking the risk of losing readers BUT I will do it nonetheless. Plus, I'm still having exams now. So, moving on...

US Election Process...

I wanted to review an anime but...I feel like have to say this. I support Trump, not for Trump's 'temperament' but against Hillary Clinton's shady working methods and her tenancy to interfere with the investigation and cover-up during ANY investigation against her, NOT only her, but Bill Clinton also.

The Clintons

To be honest, it was not really a shock to me. I kinda knew it would happen. Of course, there were times that I thought Trump would lose because well...you know it, it is Trump's own fault for having so little restraint. Anyways, Trump is officially the NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. CONGRATS to him.


BTW, about the Clinton family. There are many scandals related to them, right? Let's run through it ONE BY ONE. OK?


ONE, The Travelgate scandal. This one I'm not too concerned but it shows that she has the tendency to favour her cronies. This is way back in spring of 1993, that was just a few months after Bill Clinton entered the White House. Cut the long story short, seven White House employees were fired for questionable accounting practices. She knew about it WAY before this thing happened. They later are forced to reinstate the previous employee and remove their friends.

Travelgate!

TWO, the Suicide of Vince Foster, a childhood friend of Bill Clinton. Vince Foster worked closely with Hillary in the ’70s and joined the Clinton administration as deputy White House counsel. In July of 1993, he was found dead in his Virginia Park home from a single gunshot wound, with official reports labelling it a suicide. This scandal reminds me of the death of Teoh Bing Hock in the MACC office. It was first labelled suicide and then unknown and then...wow...there was quite a few twists. There is a lot of speculation like this case. There are speculations that Foster simply ‘knew too much’ about Clinton’s operations, as he wrote in a suicide note: “The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff… In Washington… ruining people is considered a sport.”

Poor Vince...

OK, there is the Email Server Scandal, the Paula Jones Scandal, Whitewater Scandal, Benghazi Scandal...There is too many scandals and too many cover-ups by the Clintons. Watch this...


She is not trustworthy. You might say that Hillary is better in terms of temperament than Trump. I support him because he is an outsider. I reject insiders who are CORRUPT, DOING HIDEOUS DEALS. HER DEEDS are the reason why I AM AGAINST HER. HER DEEDS are the reason why I AM SICK AND TIRED OF POLITICS IN MALAYSIA and in general. If you live in Malaysia, you will get what I mean. Both candidates are flawed, I admit. BUT there is no such thing as a PERFECT CANDIDATE! Except God, of course, for me.


You can disagree with me BUT PLEASE respect my opinions. We believe in a world where there is free speech. It allows us to criticise people who are doing the wrong things on the governmental level. It is time to reunited, America. It has a long, brutal campaign, and an angry campaign, fueled by the corrupted mainstream media. It is time to accept this result, just like me accepting that I had stuck in a slump at ONE POINT OF TIME on my journey to graduate from a university. God bless America! Have a good day.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!