Finally Giving Black Bullet the Final Verdict...LOL! Just Giving Numbers for the Black Bullet Anime.

Hi, people!!! It has been a while since my last 'technical review' post. Well, not I've anything recently. Anyway, right now, I'm catching up New Game Season 2, which is New Game!! (Well, it is just New Game with a double exclamation point). Of course, there are other anime that I am currently catching like Knight's and Magic, Tenshi no 3P, Battle Girls High School etc. OK, let's get back to this post's topic.

Kiss...Chu!

Anyway, let's move to what I am gonna do here. Giving the verdict for Black Bullet anime. Or just giving ratings for this anime. Nothing like passing judgement in court. Seriously! You'll see. So, OK, now, let's go!!! Go, go, go!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!


P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Story (Rating: 10/10)


A dystopian story...already quite a fresh one...not really, Guilty Crown is one of the dystopian anime but let's focus on this anime, Black Bullet, NOT Guilty Crown. This anime had A LOT OF LOLIS and had a good amount of light-hearted moments. BUT, it also had its depressing moments. People die with blood spills, lolis being bullied and looked down upon, human corruption and so on. It really sounds depressing, right? Well, this makes the story really good. That's for me, of course.

Really bloody...

Art and Animation (Rating: 7/10)


This? Just average. I add another 2 points because...LOLIS!!! Hahaha!!! I'm just biased, right? Haha! Anyway, it's pretty good as far as I know. No inconsistency or any defects.

Fighting against a loli?

Sound and Music (Rating: 10/10)


Oh yeah...BOTH the opening song and the ending songs are awesome. As for the BGM...I think it's executed well. The OP and ED were my top song but now, I had TOO MANY songs in my way. BUT I will give a BIG thumbs up!!

Part of the opening theme song...

Characters (Rating: 10/10)


Lolis!!! Who can argue?! Of course, 10 out of 10!!! Hahaha!!! Anyway, putting that aside. The characters are really good. Enju...the seriously cute girl who wants to date the MC. Tina...the little girl who somewhat had a crush on the MC. The rest are REALLY CUTE. That's why I give full marks.

Aw...that's cute. Wait, Rentaro, you are not going marry them, right?


Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)


I enjoyed it. REALLY. Verdict closed. Nothing MORE to say. It's just as simple as I can put it. LOLIS = ENJOYMENT. Close case. Who can argue with that?

Loli harem?



OVERALL Rating: 9.4 (9.25)/10

Conclusion


Well, as a conclusion here, I would like to thank you for reading until here. Do read my previous review on it here. Well, it looks like this is the shortest 'technical review' ever. AND one more thing, it was my birthday when I posted the Deep Dive post on Busou Shoujo. Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed it. See ya next time and God bless you.

Just a dose more of cuteness before you leave. Hehe...

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!