Showing Off More Anime!!!

Hello, readers. There is not much I could write at this point. Aikatsu Stars is still ongoing and I am not sure what anime to talk about. Well, not really, I have other things that I want to do.

Just a picture. From Aikatsu.

Anyway, I will make a nice and short post. OK? So, now, let's go!!!

New Game Season 2


Yeah!!! I never thought of this anime getting a season 2 BUT hey, it coming soon. I going for it!!!!




Tsuki ga Kirei


This one...it's a cute one and just...beautiful. I love it...it's been a long since a nice, sweet anime is on. Nowadays, it's just fanservice, fanservice. What wrong with you, people? Seriously...can we have a better story than a story of fanservice?




SukaSuka


Well, for anime fans, this anime need not me to describe much. Just legendary...Just watch! I don't want to spoil you. And yeah, I think...never mind, I might spoil you. 




Knight's and Magic


This one...caught me by surprise. Surprisingly, good. This could be legendary. Go and watch it. It's ongoing.






Conclusion


Here is just one part of the list of the anime that I am catching. Well, you check it from my AniList profile. Hope you enjoy it. Maybe you will even watch it. I don't know. Anyway, God bless you and see you next time.


Comments