Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
Time to use the chance for revenge!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hi, people. How is life? Have you read my latest blog post? It will be nice if you did read it. It has been a busy two weeks because of a certain job that I need to do for more than a week. I was even working on the weekends. Man, it has been really rough on me.
Remember her? She is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
Frankly, I wanted to publish this blog post before Hinaki's birthday but I failed to do so because of some complications during translation and had very little time to resolve it before Hinaki's birthday. Also, another reason is that the post that I wanted to publish on Hinaki's birthday was already almost done and just need to insert pictures. Anyway, this is a post about the opening song of Osamake, Chance! & Revenge! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!
WARNING:-
Although this post is just me talking about a certain anime song, there might be SPOILERS from the anime. If you are planning to watch the anime without any spoilers, you can either continue to read or move on.
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it, you HAVE been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you insist on continuing to read this post.
Introduction
Chance! & Revenge! is the opening song of Osamake (short for Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Rabu Kome). Shinji Suzuki is the one who composed, arranged its music and made its lyrics. This song is also part of Azusa Riko's sixth single which is of the same name as this song. OK, I'm done. Without further ado, time to move on with the song lyrics.
Lyrics
Original
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
I know please me baby
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
Wake up! それじゃ始めましょうか All right!
ほらちょっと期待しちゃってさ。
Make up! NoNoNo そんな時間なんてないほら準備はOK?
タンタンタンタンタンタン単純明快な話
だってそうでしょ?
「能ある鷹は爪を隠すの」
苦悩頭脳のリベンジ!?
勢い任せでも(イメージ通りアクティング ラビリンス)
そんなの関係ない? ない? なんてね?
oh oh oh oh oh
一度きりでしょ
光る雲掴んで
oh oh oh oh oh
演じたっていい
どこまでも走りだせ
きっと明日の事なんて
分からないけど
oh oh oh oh oh
チャンスだらけさ
リベンジしてゆこう
もういいかい?
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
I know please me baby
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
Stand up! それじゃ交錯しよう All right?
「勝ち負けなんて気にしないでさ」
Get out! NoNoNo そんな気持ちなんてない
ほら掴みはOK!
タンタンタンタンタンタン単純正解の形
なんてそうでしょ?
「のるか反るかは自分次第よ」
苦難無難のリベンジ!?
Non stop! 逆転の経験値手にして
So what? 描いた戦略で淡々と
Come on! 子供扱いならよして
そんなこと関係ない
oh oh oh oh oh
手を広げて
光る希望(ゆめ)掴んで
oh oh oh oh oh
止まらなくていい
チャレンジしてゆこう
もう一回
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
I know please me baby
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
答え見えなくても(イメージ通りライティング ラビリンス)
そんな問題はない? ない? なんてね!
oh oh oh oh oh
一度きりでしょ
光る雲掴んで
oh oh oh oh oh
演じたっていい
どこまでも走りだせ
きっとこの先の事だなんて
知らないけど
oh oh oh oh oh
チャンスだらけさ
リベンジしてゆこう
もういいかい?
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
The battle between the girls...
Romaji
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
I know please me baby!
Yes!
I know yes!
I know yes!
Wake up! sore ja hajimemashou ka All right!
Hora chotto kitai shichatte sa.
Make up! No No No sonna jikan nante nai hora junbi wa OK?
The meeting that changed the game...yep, change the game.
Regarding this song, well, it's a really interesting one. It fits the whole "revenge" thing that the MC, Sueharu Maru did in this anime that changed the course of his life. Because of that, he decided to work with his friends to perform on stage to beat Abe Mitsuru. Because of that, he confessed on stage to Kuroha. Because of that, Momosaka Maria steps up to find him. And of course, because of that, his life is no longer the normal, peaceful high student life, which also fits the fun and chaotic nature of the song. Well, that's just me giving my opinion. Anyway, let's move on. I dun have much left to comment about it at this point.
That performance moment...ya, that.
Conclusion
Hey! Nice to have you here. I'm glad that you have reached here. I say something before I go. I really like this song. It's fun to listen to and makes me wanna dance along. Also, I'm really glad that some people went and read the anisong post that I posted. Anyway, people, I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog.
Goodbye, and God bless you!
Maria is my favourite character in the series. CUTE!!!!!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hi. How has your life been in recent times? I'm a bit on edge after taking so long to publish that post on that Shigure Ui song . She already has another song featuring her loli self and her "teen" self in a "fight" with each other. We can talk about it if I want to and if I feel like it. It might or might not happen. Nod Krai... Anyway, the song I'm gonna talk about here is really unique, since it is related to a game I have been playing for years, Genshin Impact. This song is related to the archon quest in Nod Krai. I was so looking forward to the Nod Krai archon quest (before the release of the 1st Nod Krai weekly boss). I really love the song that Columbina sing so I went and did some research on it. The name is Lullaby of the New Moon (I): Somnias a Luna. Since I have gone through that archon quest, I will discuss it here. WARNING:- This song is strongly tied to...
Hi. How is life? For me, this month is been quite a busy month. My busy schedule is then compounded by the difficulty to translate the song that I'm gonna talk about today, delaying the publishing of this blog post. Anyway, since I managed to publish blog posts on anime like Otonari no Tenshi , Engage Kiss , Kuma Bear Season 2 , Bofuri Season 2 and of course, finally managed to publish this post, I will try to publish a series of posts on anime songs. Hopefully, it won't take too long, like this one. Remember her? What anime song? Well, this time, it will be a song called Illumination, which is the song that Komichi dances to in the anime . Yes, the song that I have a hard time translating because there is no reference at all as nobody did a translation for this song. Ok, let's not waste any more time. Let's go! WARNING:- Although this post is just me talking about a cert...
Hi people. How are you? I'm fine. I'm feeling much better after a short break quite a while ago. Had a bad week at that time. BTW, I had written a little bit about Aikatsu on Parade just continue the tradition that I've started myself. So now, it's time for another new post! Remember this? This time is the anime called Aikatsu Friends! I have talked about it previously , just like Aikatsu Stars . Also, I hope you didn't forget the original Aikatsu series ! Anyway, let's start!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hello, once again readers! I'm glad that you are going read through this post. I had watched the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series during the month before my finals come. You might be asking, "Why are you doing that?" You see, because of Vivid Strike...I found that it is a spinoff of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid anime so I decided to watch the WHOLE SERIES in order to understand the story better. I will review Vivid Strike next time, not on this post. Nanoha!!! BTW, I also found out that this series is...WAIT, I will stop right there. I will mention it later on this post. OK, I will review two anime from this series. Guess which two? (I think you could guess right away if you had watched this series before.) Magical girls...FIGHT! The two magical girls!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahe...
Comments
Post a Comment