Dog Days'' Preview

Key visual from official site (dogdays.tv).

Finally! I am able to show to you the PV for Dog Days''. This was launched after the announcement. Again, I wanna to say this again...



OK...*taking a deep breath* I SALUTE YOU DOG DAYS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have waited for approximately 1 year and 8 month (more or less) for the release date of Dog Days Season 3. I'm so GLAD for ALL OF THE DOG DAYS FANS!!! I have reviewed it before this post is posted.

#Respect  #Salute #DogDaysAnime

Well, this time I'm playing with hashtags...Anyway, I'm about to post a review on Black Bullet. Please do stay tuned. OK!!! IT'S TIME!!!

The preview is as below:-




Don't blame me if this video is muted or being deleted (well, since this is Youtube). If this video can't be loaded, go and find another one. DON'T COME AND ASK ME...you should be able to do it yourself because if you ask me, I will also need to find. Hope you come and visit this blog again. TQ.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Review on Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: A Decent Underdog Story

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!