Bombarding Y'all WITH... ummmmm... MORE ANIME!!!

BOOST! BOOST! BOOST!!!! MORE POST, MORE VIEWS!!! Right? Well, never mind I wanna blast in a new blog post to boost blog post views and blog views...Hopefully, this works...OK? Before this, I might wanna put some anime song lyrics into this blog. Let's start with...Well, I dun know. Let me think 1st ah...maybe I dun want song lyrics...



OK la! Just anything informative! Maybe just anything I like...it's not like a lot of people will respond even if I asked, right?... Never mind, let's start, shall we? Ok, well, you might say right now that I'm desperate...YES, I AM DESPERATE, DESPERATE ENOUGH to post a new post when I do not know what to post.

OK la, let's post about my next anime playlist! Now, with my anime playlist is gonna come to an end and won't last until the spring, I need to have another set of anime for the spring season if I wanna continue to have anime in the spring. So, let me tell yall what anime I gonna watch(well, I've decided what anime ady...XD).



Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

The story talks about a dungeon in a certain world. It's a mysterious place where adventurers seek out fame, fortune, or if not careful (or maybe intentional..haha, just joking, hopefully, this will stay as a joke that is if the story stays that way it is), a painful death. This dungeon is like Labyrinth, monsters as members of the Familia's & traps are everywhere. Hohoho...dangerous. As the members of a Guild explores the dungeon, the members are led by a god or goddess who gives their blessings to those who follow them (each must become a member of the Familia 1st before joining a guild).

Finishing the long intro, let's start with our MC. Our dear MC, Bell Cranel, a 14-year-old adventurer of the smallest group has a bigger plan: TO PICK UP A GIRL. When he had a chance meeting with Aiz Wallenstein (a rare Level 5 fighter, and even rarer a girl. Walao eh, sssssoooo lucky loh!), he tries his best to her while going through the dungeon with the guild.

The Novel Cover...translated...

Well, well, before we proceed on, I wanna tell u that the Japanese name for it is ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか (Danjon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka), in short DanMachi (ダンまち). Well, I'm not sure whether to recommend you on watching...but I will watch nevertheless....SO...dun bother me, just watch it...and you judge it for yourself. Dun have to be sceptical.

Grisaia no Meikyuu

As many had known of it (hopefully u are one of them), this anime is due to release next month, the same month as the next one, Grisaia no Rakuen...and the anime that I've mentioned earlier, DanMachi. Well, I might tell you a bit of background...Yūji Kazami, who wanted a normal student life, transfers to Mihama Academy, a school with only five female students and having prison-like features. Every student in the school have their own "circumstances" for being there, but Yūji is not required to do anything about their situation as he asked for normal student life. Well, he had done something ady back in Grisaia no Kajitsu. Well, this is a SEQUEL FOR GRISAIA NO KAJITSU...so...IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCH GRISAIA NO KAJITSU, please WATCH...because you might be confused if you dun watch. CHECK OUT my previous talk on Grisaia no Kajitsu and its PV.

The VN promo...

Oh yeah, I forgot! Ok, I will tell you a little bit...it started off as a visual novel...it has a collection of sequels for all of the game's heroines from Griasia no Kajitsu, and also includes a prequel story for the hero and dozens of short stories. The first episode will be a 60-minute special that will air at the end of March. Well, I'm not sure what will be for me regarding this anime...but I guess that the story will be about Yuji's past and coming off a badass bad guy coming in(which you've seen him in the last episode of Grisaia no Kajitsu anime, well, that is if you've watched it).

Grisaia no Rakuen

Together with Grisaia no Meikyuu, it is announced at the end of Grisaia no Kajitsu anime. I dun have to explain to you the background of its prequel ady right? Well, if you wanna know more, maybe I'll try to swallow everything in Grisaia no Kajitsu anime(Because for Amane's part in the anime, I couldn't take it well & plus, I was busy preparing for my finals) & give you all a proper review on it. REMEMBER...my review is always SPOILER HEAVY.

OK, let's tell a bit on Grisaia no Rakuen. It starts off as a visual novel that continues the Grisaia no Meikyuu visual novel's main route and concludes the trilogy (starting from Grisaia no Kajitsu). It also includes a prologue following the five heroines as they arrive at Mihama Academy. Well, you should know what the story is about ady le...

Grisaia no Rakuen...epic battle will start in here...hehehe...

Well, I recommend you to watch it after you've watched Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Kajitsu. Watch it on your own time. Enjoy!

Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic (Kiniro Moasic Season 2)

Kiniro Mosaic is BACK!!! Last time, I had mentioned about but never tell more info on it so...now let me tell you. The story starts with a young Shinobu Omiya stayed in England and met Alice Cartalet, enjoying the time spent with her. One day, Shinobu receives a letter from Alice saying she is coming to Japan. Surely enough, Alice appears and joins Shinobu and her friends, Aya Komichi and Yoko Inokuma, at her school. Soon enough, Alice was followed by her friend from England, Karen Kujo...AND the cute and funny story STARTS!!! That is for the 1st season... BUT...for the second season, it's just comedy and cuteness and moeness (maybe...) and... and... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Second Season Kiniro Mosaic!!!!


OK, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you to watch it. YES! WATCH IT! HERE COMES THE PVs!!!

Kiniro Mosaic Season 2 PV

DanMachi PV

Grisaia no Mekiyuu & Grisaia no Rakuen PV

ENJOY!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

Strike it REAL HARD with Nanoha StrikerS!!!!!!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!