Me, KanColle, and Some Other Animes

Hi, we meet again. This month, my blog view is absolutely ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE!!!!!!!!!!!ないよ!!!!!信じられない!!!!!AND my two latest blog post view is plain BAD!!!! OK, I'm done. I'm sorry for the outrage.



Well, put that matter aside. Maybe it's because I changed my blog link, which was boy-with-unfulfilled-dreamz.blogspot.com to this new one...Yes, that's it! I will try to fix that problem. Hope it will fix the lag of blog views. Well, I'm in an anime messed-up time. I have Dog Days Season 3, Absolute Duo and Shinmai Maou no Testament, Guilty Crown, Juuou Mujin no Fafnir, & Kantai Collection anime! I also might other anime le....haiz, I'm disappointed in myself I should've ended this kind madness...but I can't be stopped so easily. I'm trying...OK? Let's proceed on...

Well, I shall present one by one (for those anime not mentioned in the previous post):-

Guilty Crown (ギルティクラウン )


Well, most anime fans should not be shocked about this. It's not a new anime. Well, I still describe it to you nevertheless. Using some words(maybe not really some but a lot) from Wikipedia, I will tell the story:-

It begins when high school student Ouma Shu encounters a wounded girl named Inori Yuzuriha, the vocalist of a popular internet group Egoist, taking refuge at his film club's workshop. The GHQ Anti Bodies storm the workshop and arrest her for involvement with the terrorist group Funeral Parlor. When Shu follows the coordinates of Inori's robot to a drop zone where he meets Gai Tsutsugami, leader of Funeral Parlor, who asks him to safeguard a vial. During his attempt to safeguard it, he
gains the "Power of the Kings" from the vial that contains the Void Genome. His right hand to extract Voids, weapons of people's psyche given physical form. Shu then extracts Inori's Void and destroys the attacking Endlaves. His journey against GHQ and evolving himself has started.

Shu x Inori

I read from Wikipedia that the series received mixed critical reaction. Critics praised the series' presentation but panned the plot for being jumbled and cliché. Meanwhile, certain character developments have been well received and the series' second half has been praised for its setting. For me, I liked it although it is quite confusing when it comes to some parts of the story. I recommend you to watch it and determine it for yourself. I MIGHT not have a review on it as it is being reviewed by many, I believe. Well, if you ask me why I started watching this anime, maybe is this video, I 'm not sure ady...coz I've decided to watch it some time ago ady...OK, let's move on.

Juuou Mujin no Fafnir (銃皇無尽のファフニール )


Well, the story starts with a sudden appearance of the monsters that came to be called Dragons, the world had completely changed. Before long, within the human race supernatural girls with the power of the dragons, called "D," were born. The secret existence of the only male "D," the boy Mononobe Yuu, was forcefully thrown into the school where the girls of "D" gathered—Midgar, where he saw the naked body of one of the students, Iris. Furthermore, after meeting his long-lost sister Mitsuki, Yuu found out that he had been enrolled in this school. The curtains open as the "one and only story" about the boy who was supposed to become the strongest assassin and the incompetent girl unfolds. Well, I used the words mostly from MyAnimeList. Well, Yuu's sister Mitsuki is CUTE!!!! Enjoy!!!

Mitsuki as my favourite character of the series

Mitsuki grabbing Yuu

So cute!!!! She is naked though...

Well, lastly do I recommend it...Well, I won't recommend it...BUT if you HATE or SICK AND TIRED OF HAREM GENRE, I said that this anime is not for you. It has a strong harem taste in it. AND if you the OTHER WAY ROUND, go ahead and watch it.

Kantai Collection (艦隊これくしょん)


Well, this anime is particularly originated from a game from DMM.com. I don't think the game will really go about the same plat as the anime...depending on how you play...maybe. Well, let's move on to the plot.

Well, the series features Fubuki as the main character, with the storyline based on her point of view. In a world where humanity faces the threat of the abyssal fleet which has taken over the seas, special human girls who don weaponized outfits and possess the spirit of historical naval vessels known as kanmusu are the only ones capable of countering them. Kanmusu lives together at a naval base, where they spend their everyday lives as they train for battle.  Fubuki arrives at the naval base, where she meets other girls that she will eventually fight alongside.

KanColle poster

Despite lacking adequate combat training, she is recommended into the Third Torpedo Squadron by the admiral, and quickly finds herself sortied into battle. Upon being rescued by Akagi in a dangerous situation, Fubuki strives to do her best in order to train, with the hopes of eventually being able to fight alongside Akagi. I strongly recommend you on this one. This anime is funny and at the same time having a serious tone. Good one, I said. WATCH IT!

Some characters from Kantai Collection

Ending this post...


Well, I won't be posting PVs as I needed to check on the blog's progress after changing the link...I need to fix it. Well, BTW, I might a review on Kantai Collection or maybe a few more anime. OK, have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!