Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
3 stars, 3 colors, 3 lolis doing their own things & their own adventures!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hi! It's been a while since my life is returning to some form of normalcy. This new form of normalcy is not exactly normal but I need to get used to it for now. Man, I miss my time at home writing blog.
The three lolis!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I'm gonna keep this short and nice. OK...after I'm finally done with the Z/X series (Ignition & Code Reunion) and the opening theme song for Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet, it's time for me to talk about a new series, Mitsuboshi Colors!!! Three lolis!!!!!! Let's go!!!!!!!!!
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Introduction
Anime with 3 lolis!!!
The anime, Mitsuboshi Colors (in Japanese, 三ツ星カラーズ) is an adaptation of a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Katsuwo. The manga has been serialized in ASCII Media Works' Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh magazine since 2014. The anime television series adaptation is aired between January and March 2018 and is produced by the studio, Silver Link. Yep, there's not much I could write here. So...let's go!!!
This is the manga. xD
Plot
COLORS!
The story talks about three lolis elementary school girls, Yui, Sat-chan, and Kotoha's daily life as the group called Colors, the "defender" of Ueno's peace. These lolis are basically doing their own things, going on their own adventure and performing various deeds and errands. Ummm...protect peace in their town? I dun think so. They are really cute and sometimes, hilarious though. Same for some of the things they do. The things they do usually are really hilarious. xD
The three lolis and the police officer, Saito (their "rivals")
I...seriously have a hard time to further elaborate further the plot. There's not much of a plot structure that I can sum it all up. Like with a lot of slice-of-life comedy anime adapted from a four-panel manga (for example, Kiniro Mosaic), there's no simple way to sum all of these different scenes other than the daily life of these THREE lolis (as the member of Colors, the self-proclaimed "group" to protect the town). Anyway, I've more to say in the next section. Let's move on.
Three cute lolis in the snow.
Anime Rating
Story (Rating: 8/10)
The plot? Well, there's nothing much to say as it's a slice of life story with absolutely random things happen. The story flow and pacing are pretty good. It gives a relaxing vibe and cheerful vibe, giving a good way to relieve my stress at work. Also, the story is quite easy to understand as it's a slice of life anime with no complicated things happening.
Haloween!!! Lolis!!!!!
Art and Animation (Rating: 8/10)
The character looks good and the three lolis...are SO CUTE!!!!!!! The drawing and animation are very consistent. Overall, good job to the animator. Oh, if you are looking for super animation, I dun think you would find it here. Oh, by the way, ignore my strict point giving for animation, please. xD
Chu-chu Caburila...what is that even anyway?
Sound and Music (Rating: 9/10)
The background music really fit the theme and happening in the anime. It's pretty good. The opening song is really cute and cheerful. Also, it really fits what the lolis girls do throughout the show. It's also the same case for ending song. As for BGM, I say that it is well-made and suited to the show's different situations.
Three lolis in the opening sequence.
Characters (Rating: 9/10)
Development? Not much in terms of inner character development, mostly because of the need to keep the interaction dynamics between the three MCs lolis. The characters...for me, I dun really like nor hate them. For me, I like them as a whole because the interaction with each other and with others are really good and hilarious at times. Also, I think we can relate to the ridiculous thing that we did during our childhood. Their actions and train of thought are basically that of primary school children, which could be cute, funny and sometimes, can be quite a headache for others.
Yui in a cute outfit!
A nice expression there, Kotoha
Sacchan...Ok, let's move on. Joking! She is quite cute there.
Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)
I enjoyed it personally, very much!!! Their hilarious attempt to "protect" the town is a good way to relax after a hard day at work. The girls doing their own thing and trying to "protect" their town is absolutely ridiculous and hilarious. I love it!!!!
Three lolis and a "bazooka"
That expression. LMAO!!!!!
Overall Rating: 8.8 (8.5)/10
Screenshots
Kotoha smirks...smirks...
Yui and her classmates...cute scene...
Grass hotpot...WHAT?!
Kotoha...broke
Wow...Yui...
Yui's not happy. This results in...
...that scene! LMAO!!!
Special Haloween "event"
That face...LMAO!
Pocket tissue attack!
Kotoha...that face again! LMAO!!!
Beating up Nonoka...LOL!!!
PV/Trailer
Conclusion
It took quite a while to put my feeling for Mitsuboshi Colors into words. I like it a lot. Also, I hope for the best for the world's economy so that we can have more good, cute and well-made anime. Well, that's the end. I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!
Three lolis sleeping...listen to their sleeping noise. Wait, dun call the police. NO!!!!!!!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Oh hi. I'm back. It was a great pleasure to talk about the lullaby song sung by Columbina, the former Third Harbinger of the Fatui . That song isn't just a song with beautiful, delicate music that is accompanied by soft, reverberating vocals; it is a part of the masterpiece of storytelling in the Nod Krai Archon Quest, which has been part of the version where the developer's aim is to bring the majority of the players up to date with the important lore in the game. Columbina...Oh, Columbina... A lot of important lore is hidden in multiple in-game item descriptions, in-game books, in-game notes in the open world, and within open-world quests. Unfortunately, many people lead busy lives and don't have time to do their own research, leaving room for ambiguous speculation that doesn't help the game and creates chaos. It's great that the devs brought the previously "hidden" in-game lore to the surface via the Nod Krai Archon quest. Columbina!!!!! Ah, I wrote...
Hello! I'm sorry to skip this for another anime but that other anime got me really hyped up for the other two upcoming anime. Anyway, I'll continue my blog writing as the CMCO is continuing until next month and me trying to make it a habit to write one post per week once again. smirk ...hehe... Anyway, after a good talk about our brave and cute girls (which is the latest post before this post is published), it's time to talk about the anime that I want to talk about last week, Trinity Seven's 2nd movie!!! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, you're asking what is Trinity Seven's second movie? It is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, which is actually a sequel. I'm still waiting for a Trinity Seven season 2, you know? OK, let's move on since you know what I'm gonna talk about, shall we? WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you...
HELLO READERS!!! Finally, I've some extra time even though I still have to make sure that I AM catching up with my studies properly. Pray that I would do well in my finals and in my tests. Well, I won't be writing a lot of post on this blog. BUT...I would like to write a review of a new anime. Assembling the word "BanG Dream" Yes, another anime related to forming a band and conduct live performance on stage. Get ready or you'll miss it. Let's GO!!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.
Hello, people! How is life? Good? I'm fine too. It has been a while since I have started a new blog post without a certain format. Man, it's so nostalgic. When did I last do this? Ahem! Anyway, time to get the topic. Hi! Welcome back! After a "catch-up" session with the Aikatsu movie series , I've decided to talk about the anime series, which is a continuation of Aikatsu Friends (I think so). Oh, did someone asked, "what is it?". Oh, it is Aikatsu on Parade!!!!! It's been given names like Aikatsu Friends 2: The Friendening, Aikatsu Friends 2: Friend Harder, Aikatsu Friends Ultimate. I also give names like Aikatsu Friends 2: The Ultimate Friendzone, Aikatsu on Steroids and Aikatsu Friends 2: Hardcore Befriending.
Comments
Post a Comment