Revisiting Trinity Seven, But This Time Reviewing the Latest Trinity Seven Movie

Hello, readers. It has been a while since I had talked about Trinity Seven on this blog. I'm slowing down my operation of 'pumping out' blog post as the burden of studying is catching up. Oh yeah, BTW, this post will be about the recently release Trinity Seven movie, Trinity Seven Movie: Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl.

The 1st title cover...

The second title cover...

I don't have much time to do this as my studies are catching up to me and starting to take up my time. Plus, I wanna finish my studies ASAP. Oops, deja vu, I somehow repeated what I said. Anyway, I will write this post the best I can and finish ASAP. Let's get started!



WARNING:- 

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you HAVE NOT watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, I would advise you NOT TO CONTINUE READING this post.



P.S. If you want to be spoiled anyway, go ahead and read it. You have been warned. Seriously, that is as far I would go and give you this warning. Well, enjoy your spoiler!!!

The movie...

劇場版 トリニティセブン -悠久図書館と錬金術少女, or in English, Trinity Seven Movie: Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl is adapted from the light novel, Trinity Seven The Novel: Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl. This light novel is one of the two light novels that will cover the past of the main characters and depict events not yet shown in the manga. The other light novel is Trinity Seven The Novel: Night Episode and Lost Memory. This is the novel that covers the past and of course, the Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl will cover the events not yet shown in the manga

A reminder of the members of Trinity Seven...

This movie starts with a short preview of the previous Trinity Seven anime merchandise story. Well, I think most of the people had forgotten about the anime's storyline. Anyway, the story starts right after the preview, with Arata and Lilith in trouble. BUT there is ONE girl that appears in the mix. When Arata touches the grimoire, the girl tells Arata to use her.

That girl...

ALL THESE were just a dream...and then, the usual, typical Trinity Seven comedic gag. BUT this changes when Arata touches Lilith's grimoire. The grimoire glows after Arata touches it and starts to absorb Arata's magic. The grimoire then obtains a human form and a conscience, which will be named Lilim by Arata. That incident attracts the attention of the rest of the members of the Trinity Seven as there was a huge amount of magic involved. Well, two of the Trinity Seven members, Lilith and Liese were there with Arata in the infirmary room.

Trinity Seven gathers while Arata collapses

This whole incident turns out to have been planned by the White Demon King from the Eternity Library. This movie basically involves almost every characters that appeared during the first season of this anime. Cut the long story short, the White Demon King defeated. The end and the thing that happened in his dream DID happen during the fight. Well, I recommend you to watch this anime film if you had watched Trinity Seven 1st season and are a HUGE fan of it. For me, I am just curious of the storyline since I really liked the plot of the main story, not the boobs, seriously. BTW, I would not recommend this for fresh, new anime lovers though if they are not keen with fanservice because SERIOUSLY, it has a HUGE amount of fanservice.

That clothes breaking thing...again

Before we proceed on, I would like to tell Trinity Seven fans ONE thing. The second season could be coming next. Why? Well, the end of the movie, there is a hint of the second season of Trinity Seven. Go and watch it, it's after the credits. For me, I know the story beyond the anime by reading the manga EXCEPT for this movie because it's based on one of the spinoff light novels, which I did not read. Anyways, it's time for me to show you some screenshots and the PV. Please do enjoy!

Season 2 is coming, I suppose?

Screenshots


A cute girl appeared...out of nowhere

Thrilled about a cute girl licking a lollipop?

Oh...Levi...nosebleeding

Bath time! With everybody!!!

The D-code monster blasting the fake Levi.

The White Demon King...artificially created though.

Promo Videos






At the end of the post here, I would like to announced that I WILL reduce my post frequency for the next 3 to 4 month for the sake of my studies. Really, I want to end my studies fast and sweet. BUT, I can and I WILL try to keep you readers and fans entertained by increasing the amount of post on the Facebook page. So yeah, that's all. God bless you and hope to see again. Bye bye!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!