Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
Revisiting Trinity Seven, But This Time Reviewing the Latest Trinity Seven Movie
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hello, readers. It has been a while since I had talked about Trinity Seven on this blog. I'm slowing down my operation of 'pumping out' blog post as the burden of studying is catching up. Oh yeah, BTW, this post will be about the recently release Trinity Seven movie, Trinity Seven Movie: Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl.
The 1st title cover...
The second title cover...
I don't have much time to do this as my studies are catching up to me and starting to take up my time. Plus, I wanna finish my studies ASAP. Oops, deja vu, I somehow repeated what I said. Anyway, I will write this post the best I can and finish ASAP. Let's get started!
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you HAVE NOT watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, I would advise you NOT TO CONTINUE READING this post.
P.S. If you want to be spoiled anyway, go ahead and read it. You have been warned. Seriously, that is as far I would go and give you this warning. Well, enjoy your spoiler!!!
The movie...
劇場版 トリニティセブン -悠久図書館と錬金術少女, or in English, Trinity Seven Movie: Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl is adapted from the light novel, Trinity Seven The Novel: Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl. This light novel is one of the two light novels that will cover the past of the main characters and depict events not yet shown in the manga. The other light novel is Trinity Seven The Novel: Night Episode and Lost Memory. This is the novel that covers the past and of course, the Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl will cover the events not yet shown in the manga
A reminder of the members of Trinity Seven...
This movie starts with a short preview of the previous Trinity Seven anime merchandise story. Well, I think most of the people had forgotten about the anime's storyline. Anyway, the story starts right after the preview, with Arata and Lilith in trouble. BUT there is ONE girl that appears in the mix. When Arata touches the grimoire, the girl tells Arata to use her.
That girl...
ALL THESE were just a dream...and then, the usual, typical Trinity Seven comedic gag. BUT this changes when Arata touches Lilith's grimoire. The grimoire glows after Arata touches it and starts to absorb Arata's magic. The grimoire then obtains a human form and a conscience, which will be named Lilim by Arata. That incident attracts the attention of the rest of the members of the Trinity Seven as there was a huge amount of magic involved. Well, two of the Trinity Seven members, Lilith and Liese were there with Arata in the infirmary room.
Trinity Seven gathers while Arata collapses
This whole incident turns out to have been planned by the White Demon King from the Eternity Library. This movie basically involves almost every characters that appeared during the first season of this anime. Cut the long story short, the White Demon King defeated. The end and the thing that happened in his dream DID happen during the fight. Well, I recommend you to watch this anime film if you had watched Trinity Seven 1st season and are a HUGE fan of it. For me, I am just curious of the storyline since I really liked the plot of the main story, not the boobs, seriously. BTW, I would not recommend this for fresh, new anime lovers though if they are not keen with fanservice because SERIOUSLY, it has a HUGE amount of fanservice.
That clothes breaking thing...again
Before we proceed on, I would like to tell Trinity Seven fans ONE thing. The second season could be coming next. Why? Well, the end of the movie, there is a hint of the second season of Trinity Seven. Go and watch it, it's after the credits. For me, I know the story beyond the anime by reading the manga EXCEPT for this movie because it's based on one of the spinoff light novels, which I did not read. Anyways, it's time for me to show you some screenshots and the PV. Please do enjoy!
Season 2 is coming, I suppose?
Screenshots
A cute girl appeared...out of nowhere
Thrilled about a cute girl licking a lollipop?
Oh...Levi...nosebleeding
Bath time! With everybody!!!
The D-code monster blasting the fake Levi.
The White Demon King...artificially created though.
Promo Videos
At the end of the post here, I would like to announced that I WILL reduce my post frequency for the next 3 to 4 month for the sake of my studies. Really, I want to end my studies fast and sweet. BUT, I can and I WILL try to keep you readers and fans entertained by increasing the amount of post on the Facebook page. So yeah, that's all. God bless you and hope to see again. Bye bye!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Oh hi. I'm back. It was a great pleasure to talk about the lullaby song sung by Columbina, the former Third Harbinger of the Fatui . That song isn't just a song with beautiful, delicate music that is accompanied by soft, reverberating vocals; it is a part of the masterpiece of storytelling in the Nod Krai Archon Quest, which has been part of the version where the developer's aim is to bring the majority of the players up to date with the important lore in the game. Columbina...Oh, Columbina... A lot of important lore is hidden in multiple in-game item descriptions, in-game books, in-game notes in the open world, and within open-world quests. Unfortunately, many people lead busy lives and don't have time to do their own research, leaving room for ambiguous speculation that doesn't help the game and creates chaos. It's great that the devs brought the previously "hidden" in-game lore to the surface via the Nod Krai Archon quest. Columbina!!!!! Ah, I wrote...
Hello! I'm sorry to skip this for another anime but that other anime got me really hyped up for the other two upcoming anime. Anyway, I'll continue my blog writing as the CMCO is continuing until next month and me trying to make it a habit to write one post per week once again. smirk ...hehe... Anyway, after a good talk about our brave and cute girls (which is the latest post before this post is published), it's time to talk about the anime that I want to talk about last week, Trinity Seven's 2nd movie!!! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, you're asking what is Trinity Seven's second movie? It is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, which is actually a sequel. I'm still waiting for a Trinity Seven season 2, you know? OK, let's move on since you know what I'm gonna talk about, shall we? WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you...
HELLO READERS!!! Finally, I've some extra time even though I still have to make sure that I AM catching up with my studies properly. Pray that I would do well in my finals and in my tests. Well, I won't be writing a lot of post on this blog. BUT...I would like to write a review of a new anime. Assembling the word "BanG Dream" Yes, another anime related to forming a band and conduct live performance on stage. Get ready or you'll miss it. Let's GO!!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.
Hello, people! How is life? Good? I'm fine too. It has been a while since I have started a new blog post without a certain format. Man, it's so nostalgic. When did I last do this? Ahem! Anyway, time to get the topic. Hi! Welcome back! After a "catch-up" session with the Aikatsu movie series , I've decided to talk about the anime series, which is a continuation of Aikatsu Friends (I think so). Oh, did someone asked, "what is it?". Oh, it is Aikatsu on Parade!!!!! It's been given names like Aikatsu Friends 2: The Friendening, Aikatsu Friends 2: Friend Harder, Aikatsu Friends Ultimate. I also give names like Aikatsu Friends 2: The Ultimate Friendzone, Aikatsu on Steroids and Aikatsu Friends 2: Hardcore Befriending.
Comments
Post a Comment