Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
A Free "Live Show" for ALL with Love Live Movie!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Well, I shouldn't be 'courting' with extra staffs as I need to focus on my university Finals...I failed to do it consistently but I will make my finals as good as possible!!! OK, BTW, guess what anime is it?
A group of girls...guess who is this?
Let's go a ride, shall we? I will tell you something about my next post... if you continue to read on. Hehehe...XD
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.
OK, time to reveal...You've guessed it, right? If not, never mind, I'll tell you the answer anyway. The answer is........
Love Live!
Love Live! School Idol Project!!!
Hahaha...finally I did it! A BIG HUGE FONT IN BLOGGER!!! やった!!!私はすごいよね?私を誉めて!!!「おまえは最高」ってに言って!!!
どしてそんなに偉そうな言い方がするんの?
Ehem...とにかく、早く続けてや!お……ごめん!テッヘ!...=.=|||... それは本当にキモイですけと…… OK, switch back to English...Where was I? Oh ya! I haven't mentioned about the plot and some other details of it. OK, I found out from Wikipedia that Love Live! School Idol Project is a Japanese multimedia project co-developed by ASCII Media Works' Dengeki G's Magazine, music label Lantis, and the animation studio Sunrise. It was FIRST launched in the August 2010 issue of Dengeki G's Magazine and went on to produce music CDs, anime music videos, two manga adaptations, and video games. Well, BTW, the manga adaptation is pretty much very different from the anime itself. I read it...I AM SERIOUS!!!!
それはでうね…必要はないだろ…
This project, that a few companies and people collaborate, overall revolves around a group of fictional schoolgirls who become idols to save their school from shutting down. As for the anime, it starts with Honoka Kōsaka, who loves her school, Otonokizaka Academy, tries the save the school when she found out that the school is planned to be closed down due to a lack of applicants. After learning that school idols are popular, Honoka and her friends start up a school idol group called μ's (pronounced as a muse) to attract new students. Well, the group goes through quite a challenge to find members, as they need to form a club with at least 5 people. Well, they ended up with 9 people though.
Once they successfully prevent Otonokizaka Academy from closing, the girls from μ's aim for higher grounds and participate in "Love Live", the ultimate school idol competition featuring the best groups in the country. That is in the first season...the second season is mostly about trying winning the Love Live competition, in which they failed to even participate the competition on the first attempt (which is in the first season).
For Love Live!!!
OK, the anime has TWO SEASONS and an UPCOMING MOVIE!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!! トキトキですね!!!うんん!待ってられないよ!!!うわー!!!
いくよー!!!!
Ahem...well, the movie is scheduled to be on this year's 13th of June! If you like moe, the slice of life and idols, you will DEFINITELY LIKE this anime. Well, some people might ask, "What about Idolm@ster?". For now, I'm too into Love Live to consider Idolm@ster. Plus, I tried watching the 1st episode of it...I can't get my heart into it, I'm sorry. I know it is quite funny...but for now, I just can't watch it. I probably watch some time after this...OK, BTW, PV time!!!
Season 1 PV:
Season 2 PV:
Movie(Upcoming...):
OK, thank you for reading. Well, the possibility of me review this anime is high and mostly is our next post! That is all I will say about my next post. OK, actually I wanted to 'spam' some pictures on this post before you leave BUT...instead I wanna show you this:-
ニコニコニ!!!
OK, that's it. Thank you for reading ONCE AGAIN. Have a good day and God bless you!
Hi, people. Well, it was a little dry season where I'm out of ideas to expand and complete the drafts that I have written a while ago. Anyway, it has been a while after Christmas. I decided against talking about Oregairu and instead of talking about another anime. The Love Lab girls! You have guessed it? Love Lab ! Or maybe some might wanna pronounce Renai Lab. Anyway, let's not waste time and start the show!!!! Oh yeah, BTW, no New Year blog post this year (2019) and will have a New Year AniList post instead. Why? Will tell you. Let's move on. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hello, once again readers! I'm glad that you are going read through this post. I had watched the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series during the month before my finals come. You might be asking, "Why are you doing that?" You see, because of Vivid Strike...I found that it is a spinoff of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid anime so I decided to watch the WHOLE SERIES in order to understand the story better. I will review Vivid Strike next time, not on this post. Nanoha!!! BTW, I also found out that this series is...WAIT, I will stop right there. I will mention it later on this post. OK, I will review two anime from this series. Guess which two? (I think you could guess right away if you had watched this series before.) Magical girls...FIGHT! The two magical girls!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahe...
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hi, people. How are you? Well, for me, I'm still stuck in finding for a job. Anyway, since I'm free right now, I will do as many blog posts as possible before I get a job. OK, time to get back into the topic that I wanna talk about. I..LOVE...you! Time for cheerleading!!!! Yes, I'm gonna talk about Anima Yell! Cute girls doing cute things anime is GOOD!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!! Anyway, without further ado, it's time for some storytelling and to start to talk about this anime! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hi people. How are you? I'm fine. I'm feeling much better after a short break quite a while ago. Had a bad week at that time. BTW, I had written a little bit about Aikatsu on Parade just continue the tradition that I've started myself. So now, it's time for another new post! Remember this? This time is the anime called Aikatsu Friends! I have talked about it previously , just like Aikatsu Stars . Also, I hope you didn't forget the original Aikatsu series ! Anyway, let's start!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Comments
Post a Comment