Quick Update: Now It's on Facebook! (Well, with Another Anime Introduced)

OK, OK, guys attention PLEASE! This is serious business! I don't have much time!!!


A real quick update from me, the blog master! OK, let's GO!!!


OK, NOW...let me tell you this...

WE ARE ON FACEBOOK!!!

For now, I can't find a way to put the like button on the blog...so just use go to the link below and click the like button on the page after you click the...Wait a minute...



WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! The link to our Facebook page is OUT!! Just on the side bar! OK, I don't much time here. I need to get on with serious work. OK, bye. See ya. Please do support and like my new Facebook Page!


Oh ya, I forgot ONE THING....to BRIEFLY INTRODUCE a series that I had watched before this (seriously I'm NOT slacking now...I just needed a refresher, OK?) It is anime again BTW...IT'S...

Tantei Kageki Milky Holmes TD!

探偵歌劇ミルキィホームズTD!!!

BTW, this is the latest season of Tantei Opera Milky Holmes series. Rather than using the original title, they decided to change the name a bit. BTW, this anime is about four detectives went on a mission to help an idol named Marine Amagi recover her Toys, NOT the toys where children play wan ah! It grants supernatural abilities to the user. In this story, her toys ARE the seven Elements, which have been stolen from her. Well, it is FUNNY...and it's NOT some fans service spill all over place type of anime. It has quite a number of series before this, you can go and watch it. If not, it's OK...I didn't watch the previous ones anyway. BTW, PV for YOU!

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes TD PV



OK, see ya. Have a good day and God bless you. Need to study very hard...T.T

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!