NEWS: Google + Breaking up with YouTube!!! (and the Announcement of the "Shut Off")

Well, before I mentioned about Google Plus and YouTube, I would like to announce that this blog WILL BE "SHUT OFF"  for an unknown amount of time. I'm sorry for that as I need sort the mess caused by the mismanagement of my studies. I NEED TO FIX IT ASAP. So, I'm deeply sorry about this. Well, not that I actually post a lot of new posts every day...but still I have committed to do so once in a month...so now, unfortunately, I can't do so...well, an apology is made.



So, now let's proceed on...

OK, the time has come...to announce...the...

BREAKUP OF GOOGLE + and YOUTUBE!!!

Well, you read the news here...BUT I have gotta make sure I FIX MY STUDIES. Well, I won't let this blog stagnant for very long. I should post this news long ago...but I forgot....lame, right? As a compensation, I give you this screenshot Kiniro Mosaic Season 2.

Cute, right?
BTW, have a good day.

P.S. After I last edited (before the edit that resulted in this post being posted up), I have grabbed some topic to post on this blog...which is anime la! I might be able to post something latest by next month or maybe later depending on my studies.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Ro-Kyu-Bu! Anime Review: Lolis and Basketball!!!

Literally EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Nanoha Detonation is here!!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Should Have Given the Rating for Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka Anime Earlier...Sigh...Never Mind.