YEAH, We have a NEW GAME!!!!! Like yeah, literally, the Anime, New Game!

Hi, people! I've talked about something unrelated to anime after a brief intro of Aikatsu Stars. BTW, I have an anime that had just finished airing. AND...I would like to review it like ASAP! As fast as possible. Like literally...Yeah...BTW, four cute girls for you!

Four cute girls!

OK, guess what anime? If you can guess...wait...I had...never mind. Let's move on, shall we?

More cute girl! BTW, it's fan art.

WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!


P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.

People, the anime that I'm talking about is...

New Game!

OK, the anime New Game! (ニューゲーム) is a Japanese four-panel manga series by Shōtarō Tokunō, which began serialisation in Houbunsha's seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara Carat from January 2013. It is adapted into an anime television series by Doga Kobo starting from July 4, 2016. Oh yeah, there will be an OVA soon. We won't talk about it or maybe we will...in some other post that will most likely to about something else. I heard that the OVA will be a bathing scene. Oh...I know you are thinking...you deviants...

The manga cover...

Anyway, before I talk about the anime, I would say that I've heard that a video game of this anime has been developed by 5pb. and it will be released in January 2017. OK, let's start. The story starts with a very CUTE girl...Suzukaze Aoba. She had a strong fan of a particular video game when she was younger. THIS video game so happened to be Fairies Story (A fictional game), NOT Fairy Tail. THAT is totally another thing. BTW, the cute girl that I've mentioned is our main character. (Duh!)

Another cover...this time for the game

OK, let's move on. As she graduates from high school, she begins to work as a character designer at the game's developer, Eagle Jump. Well, yes, it is a fictional company, doesn't exist, whatever. As she is working on her modelling and designing of characters for a game that is in development, she becomes acquainted with her fellow co-workers in the character design department, as well as those from across the company. Yeah, what game is she working on? I will let you figure THAT out. Hehe. Oh yeah, I haven't mentioned the other characters. Never mind. Oh yeah, BTW, the four characters that you saw at the beginning of the post are Takimoto Hifumi, Shinoda Hajime, Suzukaze Aoba and Iijima Yun. Yes, these are the other characters that I had talked about but there is more. BUT, BUT, BUT I won't go into it. Go check it out yourself.

That girl over there is Aoba.

Well, there is not much of a story to talk about as it is adapted from a 4-koma comic or 4-panel comic, which usually is hilarious. Wait, I had said that somewhere...never mind. There is basically nothing much to say much about the story other than the ONE that I've mentioned. Seriously, you should go and watch it yourself IF you reading this without actually have watched the anime. It is really CUTE and funny! Seriously, trust me, it will be worthwhile.

Flying loli incoming!!!

Well, I will be giving a lot of screenshots from the anime since I didn't give away a lot of the anime's plot in this review. So...enjoy!

Aoba taking picture

What happened there?

Magic Wand vs lightsaber.

It's party time!

Aoba!!!

Nenechi!

WOW!!! THAT...YURI TIME!!!!

Yun is SO CUTE!!!!

Evil plot upcoming...

Aoba got teased....XD. Oh BTW, a cute background

Pouting Yun...

Hajime cute mode.

WOW...you are in trouble

Aoba, that is...

The moment she realised...

Poor Hajime...

A bear!!!

A sleeping Aoba...

OK...that could be taken in the wrong way.

Bathing scene...

Poor Nenechi...

OK...=.=|||

Nice!!!

That's kinda my style...

So cute!!!

Cute Yagami Kou is served!!!

Cute cosplayer...

Additional scene...

Aoi...what happened?

Oh yeah, some PVs too!







Thank you for reading. God bless you and have a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Review on Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: A Decent Underdog Story

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!