The New Batch of Idols and Stars Springing up!

Hello, readers. I'm currently waiting for some of the anime that I'm currently watching to finish airing before I start doing reviews again. I might post some unrelated to anime post in between. Well, who knows? Maybe I'm not gonna write one as the anime is going to end. Well, right now on this post, I wanna talk a bit about Aikatsu Stars...but not a lot as it is still airing and not everything in this anime is crystal clear.

S4 members!

I think Aikatsu Stars will be like its previous series Aikatsu, lasting a few years, maybe two years or more. I think they are able to do that as they had profited a lot from the previous series (I believe so). I won't be giving a WARNING on spoilers because the series hasn't ended yet (and as I said not every mystery has been answered yet) as I'm speaking here. Well, trust me, this anime won't end THAT QUICK. OK, let's start!

Aikatsu Stars!

Well, well, well, let me introduce this anime. It is adapted from an arcade collectable card game in Bandai's Data Carddass line of machines, which was launched in May 2016. So yeah...it was released quite recently after Aikatsu anime ended. This arcade card is relatively new so there might not be a lot of characters and the characters are gonna be released as the anime goes on. It is the successor to the Aikatsu! series of arcade games so, therefore, it will have the same mechanism as the previous Aikatsu merchandise EXCEPT that it is going be different cast and character (duh!). Oh yeah, BTW, the anime adaptation is done by Bandai Namco Pictures and starts airing from April 7, 2016, onward. When it gonna end? Honestly, I dunno. Now, let's move on to the storyline.

Card binder...so far this is what I can find online.

Another card binder....maybe not or it is just a preview of Yume's card.

The series features a new protagonist named Nijino Yume. She, together with her childhood friend, Nanakura Koharu aims to become a top idol and enrols in the Yotsuboshi Gakuen (Four Stars Academy). This academy has a special group called the S4, who are the top four active idols in the school. Yume, and Koharu, and also the other first-year students are aiming to become a part of the S4. So far we have been introduced to quite a number of characters. I won't report what are the characters in this post, maybe when anime finished because I will do a complete review after this one as it is still ongoing though.

All of the female characters of Aikatsu Stars so far...

The only few male characters of Aikatsu Stars so far...hopeful we getting more.

Just to give some sort of a 'boost' to 'make' you start watching the anime. Let me tell you this. There is an ongoing mystery ongoing for the headmaster and Yume's supposedly special power though. Why is he trying to expel Nijino Yume after seeing her first performance? What is Yume's special power? Who is this girl in the frame on episode 18? Why is he saying that Yume's power will lead to tragedy? What is Yume's special power do to her?  All sorts of things unanswered, like A TON. It is so far...satisfying. It is just me...OK? I'm currently under a bit of stress now as my semester goes on. Not a lot of comedy to cheer me up in this anime. Honestly speaking, it is a good story. Go and watch it yourself. Seriously.

There is this mysterious air about him...

Who is this?! This person is unlikely to be Lille. Maybe she is?

Woah...things get serious...

What tragedy?!

She suddenly coughed...

Oh yeah, a few screenshot and PV on the way!

Dreamers, incoming!

Rola sneaking in...

Yume FAINTED!!!

Ako's first appearance.

Mahiru posing!

Yuzu waving at her childhood friend, Lille.

Almost forgotten, I want to give you guys the PV for this anime. I might repost the PV on my OFFICIAL review of this anime. Maybe not. Who knows? OK, time for the PV.



Sorry that it is really short. BTW, thank you for reading. God bless you and have a good day!

Bye! Giving you another cute character.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Literally EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Nanoha Detonation is here!!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Ro-Kyu-Bu! Anime Review: Lolis and Basketball!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?