Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
Sunshine for ALL with Love Live SUNSHINE!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hi, people! One of the anime on my watchlist had ended. Quite satisfying as a fan of Love Live. This post is dedicated to the 'sequel' super sweeping phenomenon anime, Love Live, which is named as Love Live Sunshine. So, to all readers, don't switch to another tab or close the tab of your web page. Some people might think like seriously...Love Live again, that garbage anime...blah, blah, blah...I don't want to hear, don't want to see and don't want to read destructive comments. PERIOD.
The nine girls again!
I recently just reviewed Love Live movie...maybe this one will have a movie also. Almost certainly will have a second season. Well, I'm just taking a guess. Anyway, let's move on. Shall we?
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.
OK, here we go, people......
LOVE LIVE SUNSHINE!!!
Well, well, let start the review for Love Live Sunshine (before things get too heated up here). This story starts in the small town of Numazu, which is located in Shizuoka Prefecture, where there is a school named Uranohoshi Girls' Academy. This school is nearby the ocean. Who loves the beach? Raise your hands. Um, well, I suppose that I can't see anyone (even if they raised their hands) through this post. Oh...you raised your hands. Thanks.
Hand in hand!
BTW, there is a girl named Takami Chika. She is without anything she really desires. She is kinda like me, don't have any particular thing that I am passionate about (except anime, of course. If not, why am I writing this?). One day, she is inspired by μ's to gather friends and form their own school idol group called Aqours (アクア). Well, she just wanted to do it, don't listen to Wikipedia.
OK...
Well, you might ask why don't listen to Wikipedia. BECAUSE...in the anime, Chika found that her school, Uranohoshi Girls' Academy is planned to be closed down and merged with another high school in Numazu. If you are Love Live fans, you would be thinking like 'Wait a minute, this...I've heard from somewhere...Is it the same plot from the previous Love Live...just like in Otonokizaka Academy once upon a time? Yeah, THAT...you know right, Love Live fans? Anyways, Chika only then starts to find ways to promote the school to prevent the school's sad fate.
OK...is this deja vu again?
Yoshiko's face...LOL!
I continue watching this show that feels like its previous franchise UNTIL...THAT ONE EPISODE or one day, in the case of the anime storyline. They encountered the number ZERO...and then they fall...and never to be seen again. JUST KIDDING! No such thing. They devastated after their 'encounter' THAT INCIDENT. I won't tell you in detail about that incident. GO, watch it yourself. It was a HUGE 'feel trip'. (feel trip, field trip...anyone? Pun intended? OK, never mind.) OK, after that, they instead get up and redefine themselves and move on to become better. After that 'feel trip', there are a few more until the end. I won't say it. Go and watch it yourself. For those have watched it, you know what I mean.
Zero...
Well, for those who didn't watch it and are coming here for the spoiler. I will tell you that this is the best I would tell you. Maybe I say a bit too much in the past...BUT I decided to show you what the anime is all about in glimpse and of course, my feelings towards this anime. I would say this anime is kinda very similar to the previous Love Live series. Yes, it is but THAT EPISODE which I had mentioned, pretty distant or should I say distinguished itself apart from the previous franchise. It implies to Love Live fans out there that Aquors and Love Live Sunshine IS DIFFERENT from Love Live. Yes, still 9 people. Yes, still got the reference to Muse. Yes, still got the reference to Otonokizaka. But well, this is kinda like a squeal to the previous Love Live so there will be the reference to Muse, Otonokizaka and so on. Just face it and accept that Love Live Sunshine will be acknowledging its MUSic past. For me, I enjoyed it very much except that it mentions a lot about Muse. It really makes me μ's a lot...like a lot. It's not THAT nice...just saying on how I feel.
Reaching out to the poster...
BTW, screenshots from the anime itself. Enjoy!
The trio! Riko, Chika, and You.
That was an outstanding performance...
Hugs...and the better days of Mari, Kanan and Dia.
The moment that broke Mari's heart...
Mari crying...NO, don't cry!
Wow, that...is...INTENSE
Chika is so troubled...
WOW! WOW! Chika, what happened?
Chika is crying...
That...sunshine...it is coming!
Wow...OK.
Chika looked like she just woke up from some 'sleepwalk'
Mind blown...
Hugs...and cry...
So cute!!!
You...what are you doing?
Another cute scene!
Oh my...Kanan...slurp! Oops, sorry.
WOW! A 10,000 yen bowl stew?!
Wow! That kabedon! Gay...?
Looks like someone who is trying to confess...
What?!
You hugs Chika and cry...
What is that on Chika's face?!
μ's reference again...I miss them so much.
And there you go the PV for this anime!
Thank you for reading. God bless you and have a good day! Oh yeah, BTW, I'm thinking to start writing a more 'technical' anime review. What do you think? Should I do it? Leave your thoughts down in the comments below or leave a message on this blog's Facebook page. So yeah, thank you and see you again!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hey, people! How are you? It's almost Christmas here. AND before I go to my church's youth camp, I'm gonna review another anime this time after Ro-Kyu-Bu ! Are you excited?! Fanart, BTW. Guess what anime is this? This time, it's Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future! Oh, yeah! Let's start this! This will be your CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!! FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
HELLO READERS!!! Finally, I've some extra time even though I still have to make sure that I AM catching up with my studies properly. Pray that I would do well in my finals and in my tests. Well, I won't be writing a lot of post on this blog. BUT...I would like to write a review of a new anime. Assembling the word "BanG Dream" Yes, another anime related to forming a band and conduct live performance on stage. Get ready or you'll miss it. Let's GO!!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.
Hello! I'm sorry to skip this for another anime but that other anime got me really hyped up for the other two upcoming anime. Anyway, I'll continue my blog writing as the CMCO is continuing until next month and me trying to make it a habit to write one post per week once again. smirk ...hehe... Anyway, after a good talk about our brave and cute girls (which is the latest post before this post is published), it's time to talk about the anime that I want to talk about last week, Trinity Seven's 2nd movie!!! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, you're asking what is Trinity Seven's second movie? It is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, which is actually a sequel. I'm still waiting for a Trinity Seven season 2, you know? OK, let's move on since you know what I'm gonna talk about, shall we? WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you...
Hey, hey, hey! Life is tough but we have to be strong and go from strength to strength! YEAH! So, I'm doing and how are you? Well, this intro is a bit different, isn't it? Hehe... Cute girl...on a nice day..xD Anyway, with me published the post on Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and me wanting to publish as much as I can since this year will probably be a much less busy anime year, it's time to talk about another anime that was aired during my last VERY BUSY anime season last year...it's Majo no Tabitabi!!! So...let's start. xD WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Comments
Post a Comment