More Anime!!! This time, Some Anime OVA for Everyone!!!

Hi, readers! It has been a while seen I had written any post on this blog. Sorry, I had to study for my final exam, which will be next month. Most likely that I won't be posting anything or any anime review.

A random picture that I found online...

Well, as to spice thing up a little, I decided to talk about the OVAs that I'm watching or had finished watching. So...before we get into it, I'm not whether this will be a spoiler or not but I still post the warning below. So yeah, let's go? I guess?



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!


P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned.

New Game OVA


New Game OVA poster!

Well, I would like to start with this anime's OVA, which is NEW GAME'S OVA!!! Anyway, just a brief intro, it about hot springs...That's all I will tell you. Well, I will give a proper rating for the WHOLE ANIME including the OVA next time. Sorry that I cannot do it right at this point. Well, if you want to know what kind of rating I would give...Well, I could easily give an 8 out of 10. NO GUARANTEE AH! Anyway, the name of this OVA is New Game!: Watashi, Shain Ryokoutte Hajimete nano de... (In Japanese, NEW GAME! 私、社員旅行って初めてなので…) and PV...I don't have. Sorry. Anyway, let's move on.

Haifuri OVA


Haifuri OVA poster

I didn't realise this anime OVA is a thing until I saw this on Gogoanime. Well, there was news on it though but I didn't know. I have watched it. I would say it hasn't lost the lustre of prequel, which also had a bunch of cliffhangers. Well, I could easily give an 8 out of 10, for this OVA (Cannot guarantee though). As the main one....you have to wait for it. BTW, there is a PV for the OVA, the link is here.

Kiniro Mosaic OVA


Aya as a child. Cute, right?

Well, this anime...I had talked about it quite a number of times but not yet review it, right? I won't give out much for this one here. I will talk about it together with the main stories. I would say that it is cute and nice to watch. The picture on top is a screenshot from the OVA itself. BTW, the name of this OVA is Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days. As for the PV, the link for the video is here. It is a Russian site though.

Vivid Strike OVA


Hey...girls in swimsuits!!! OH YEAH!!!

Well, this anime...I had reviewed it before BUT I haven't given any rating on it. Well, the OVA has two X.5 episodes and an extra episode (which is pretty much...FAN SERVICE!). Anyway, I won't give out much for this one here. I will give ratings for it together with the main series, which I think that it might possibly have a second season. Well, it just my guess. Anyway, BTW, the picture on top is a screenshot from the OVA itself.

Just to end this...


There are MANY others I had watched but I can't fit all of them here. Some of the OVA that I might mention in my next few anime review. Some...I might only mention it here. BTW, I register myself as a member of AniList, which will help me further to organise my watchlist of anime. I found out that I've too many anime that I'm planning to watch. Give some time to watch. Too many anime to watch. Cannot finish all of them in my lifetime. Will try to finish them and write a bunch of anime review.

Cute, right? I feel like watching Vividred Operation someday.

Before I end here, I hope to write a post on what anime I'm watching recently or maybe write an anime review. OK? Regarding some of the anime that I mentioned before on a post earlier...I haven't watched them yet. Will prioritise those first before any other anime that I had planned to watch. Sorry for the SUPER LONG conclusion. I had quite a lot of things to say at the end. Anyway, see you and God bless you. Goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!

Strike it REAL HARD with Nanoha StrikerS!!!!!!

Battleships and Cute Girls from Haifuri