Strike a Vivid Pose!!! I Mean It Literally Because...of the Final Verdict for ViVid Strike?!

Hello! It has been a while since I had written a post like this. A special post on 'technical reviews'. This post is dedicated to ViVid Strike. Since that it is not exactly a sequel to the Nanoha series but a spinoff...so I will go on to talk about it even though Nanoha ViVid season 2 is not out yet.

Cute, right?

Before we get into the topic, I would like to say that I had just finished reviewing SukaSuka just not that long ago. That's all I want to say. Anyway, since it has been a while so...ささっと、行きましょう!行こうぜ!Let's go!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Story (Rating: 10/10)


The plot of the story and the flow of the story is quite well constructed. The story is easy to understand and generally have a good pace. The extra episode gives us a good understanding of the different aspect of the story but maybe, not the extra episode 13. Anyway, the story had a fun, cute moments and at the same time, a dark aspect like most of the Nanoha series.

This picture expresses the dark side of the story very well...

Art and Animation (Rating: 6/10)


As the art and animation of the anime, the consistency of the animation is well done and is relatively as good as the latest animation of Nanoha ViVid. Well, I hope that Nanoha ViVid season 2 is out ASAP...so yeah, quite well made...I meant the animation, of course.

Isn't Huracan cute?

Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10)


The music...the soundtracks are well-placed in the different situations of the story. As for the opening and closing theme songs...I loved the opening song but I don't actually like the ending song very much. Not that the ending song is bad, it's more like is not for my taste.

Exchange punches...

Characters (Rating: 10/10)


I loved absolutely love every one of them. Fuuka, Rinne and some of the original character like Vivio and Einhart. The development of the characters is pretty good, especially the relationship between Rinne and Fuuka. The relatability of the characters to the audience is quite understandable like the theme of being looked down and bullied and the difficulty and complexity of the human relationship.

They are cute, right? GAY!!!

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)


Nothing much to say...I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. The cliffhanger of the story really gets me going to hope for a new episode every week when it was aired on TV. So, I really loved the show.

That punch...



OVERALL Rating: 8.8 (8.5)/10

Conclusion


To conclude this piece...I would like to say sorry. I need to make sure my studies are well-managed so I need to focus my attention on my studies as much as possible. Anyway, thank you for reading this post till the end. I hope to see you again. May God bless you. See ya!

All of our cute girls

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

Strike it REAL HARD with Nanoha StrikerS!!!!!!