OST (One-Shot Take): Taking on Multiple OVA! Let's GO!!!

Hi, people! I'm done with my supplementary exam! I have the confidence to pass it but I'm not gonna say that I have passed as the result is not out yet. Before the results are out, I think that it's time to take on some of the OVAs or special anime episodes and gives brief ratings and one-shot reviews on them. Of course, this won't be the last. I will make more of these in the future.

Time to inject some life into this blog...

You must ask, "Don't you have other anime to review?" Well, yes, I do, but since I have left this blog 'on the shelf' as it were, I need to get posts out as quick as possible. And one of them is through making this special post. Anyway, let's start!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

New Game! Episode 13


This OVA...I did mention it before in one of my previous posts. Anyway, I will just briefly do a review on it here.


Story (Rating: 10/10): The story is funny and cute to watch. The onsen episode like any onsen episode is usually funny and light-hearted. And yeah, the mini snowman did go into the hot spring together with Aoba.

Art and Animation (Rating: 9/10): As usual, the animation is as good as it should be.

Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10): Same as season 1, nothing much to say.

Character (Rating: 10/10): CUTE!!! Nothing more. I like cute girls, not happy?

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10): DUH! Who doesn't enjoy light-hearted moments? I do!



Overall Rating: 9.4 (9.25)/10

Bang Dream! OVA


Yeah, Bang Dream! OK, this one is actually is an extra episode. Roselia came onto the scene! I like Roselia's song. One of my favourite song by them is this song.



Anyway, the review of this special is down below. BTW, I will do a point system review for Haifuri later in the year, hopefully. Oh, there are a few other OVAs before season 2 of BanG Dream!

One part of the OVA

Story (Rating: 10/10): A great short story to introduce the Roselia members and also some light-hearted moments between the members of the Poppin' Party and also between the two different bands.

Art and Animation (Rating: 8/10): As usual, the animation is as good as it should be. Similar to season 1 but the slight change in art style between the anime and the game makes me a little uneasy.

Sound and Music (Rating: 9/10): Similar to season 1 but a little change. Why? That's because of the beautiful insert song by Poppin' Party.

Character (Rating: 10/10): Funny and cute interaction between characters is one of the best of this franchise itself.

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10): DUH! Who doesn't enjoy light-hearted moments? I do! Plus, it's music! Why not? Of course, for some, beach scene and bikinis.



Overall Rating: 9.4 (9.25)/10

Busou Shoujo OVA


Oh, Busou Shoujo OVA? Anyway, it's more like a special episode that is not in the manga. So, this episode is just a filler episode. I watched it...it not that bad. Again, the review is down below.

The onsen trip...

Story (Rating: 9/10): Typical harem anime setting. BTW, hot springs! Nothing pretty interesting here but it's just that the girls fight each other every other time, AND there is 2, 3, NO, all of them fighting for making a wish. You will need to watch to get the context. I don't recommend it for those who didn't watch the Busou Shoujo anime.

Art and Animation (Rating: 8/10): As usual, the animation is as good as it should be. Same thing since it is an extra episode.

Sound and Music (Rating: 10/10): The same amazing music. Well, it's an extra episode after all. Wait...I said already, right?

Character (Rating: 10/10): The interaction between characters is the same as the previous episodes and weird. Well, which anime is not weird? Probably a few but not many.

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10): I enjoyed it! It's Busou Shoujo after all! Oh yeah, I have forgotten something. Sorry, this has nothing to do with the review.



Overall Rating: 9.4 (9.25)/10

Haifuri OVA


Well, I had mentioned the OVA before. This OVA has 2 episodes and it was about...let's just say the warship. You'll need to watch it yourself. A brief review here. Oh yeah, I will do a point system review for Haifuri later in the year, hopefully.


Story (Rating: 10/10): With the OVA being split into two different episode, the suspense elements that had made the anime good is still there. Well, I'm not sure that this OVA will lead to the production of a Haifuri Season 2 but I doubt.

Art and Animation (Rating: 8/10): As usual, the animation is as good as it should be. Nothing much to say as there is not much of challenging parts to animate.

Sound and Music (Rating: 10/10): Same music, same awesomeness. Although the ending song is not my favourite, it's still my cup of tea.

Character (Rating: 10/10): The characters...still as good as season 1! The tension, the nervousness and still, there is some comedy in the mix. It's good, overall.

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10): Just like season 1, I enjoyed it VERY MUCH. The only thing is that the timing of release between the two-episode are just a little too long. Other than that, I enjoyed it.



Overall Rating: 9.6 (9.5)/10

KoiChoco Special Episode


Well, I didn't mention it before, right? I think so. Anyway, this special episode is an after story of the anime. It's more a for-fun episode and will not another season. A short review for you though.


Story (Rating: 6/10): Not much of any story, really. The story was about students making some sweet stuff to eat at a party.

Art and Animation (Rating: 5/10): Decent animation and the type of animation that I can stomach. Anyway, it is just fine.

Sound and Music (Rating: 6/10): Still the same and quite decent music but it's not my cup of tea. Sad to say so.

Character (Rating: 8/10): The characters...Same interaction, as usual. Typical of a romantic story. Well, the MC has some sort of harem ongoing here. OK, it's quite obvious from the start of the anime.

Enjoyment (Rating: 7/10): This episode is more of a filler episode for the after story than an extension of the story. I don't exactly enjoy it very much and I probably won't rewatch it.



Overall Rating: 6.4 (6.25)/10

To End This...


OK, I admit I didn't spoil much here but still I did reveal parts of them. So, with me needing to find a job and start working on a few other anime reviews, it's time for me to make a move. If you feel that it is too short, I'm sorry and I promise you that the next few other posts will be not only longer but also better. Thanks for your visit and hope to have you here again! God bless you!

Cute girls!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!