Another Look at the Chinese Zodiac...Once Again

Hi, people! How are you? I have found a job! Finally, I'm starting a new life. It will be a slightly busier week, this week, I mean. It will restrict my blogging time. You might be asking: Why not write more since you are free previously?


A kiss?

Well, writing a blog post is no longer an interest but more like a job. So, it becomes less rewarding to do so. Anyway, I gonna write as much as could in the meanwhile before I start working. So yeah, this post will be about Etotama...once again. So, let's start this thing!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Before we get into it...


I did mention the details of it in my previous post so you can go there and read about it. Anyway, I won't be putting much of the detail into this post. Well, except the fact that I think that I should do the 'objective', point-system rating into the previous post...OK! Let's start!

Remember this?

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 7/10)

The story...very straight forward. Nyaa-tan (the catgirl) strives to be part of the Chinese zodiac. Weird story but straight forward. She strives to defeat every member of the Chinese zodiac to get their seal. Even though the story is very straight forward, there is a background story between the rat (Chuu-tan) and the cat (Nyaa-tan). And, no, it is not the story as passed down traditional. It's a very different story.

Takeru meets the Etoshin

The animation of the anime do changes in style during their usual outings and the fighting scene. Even with the changes in style from time to time, it was well done. Good job to the animator. The art of the anime is decent also.

Chuu-tan vs Nyaa-tan...

Sound and Music (Rating: 5/10)

Although the BGM is well done, the OP and ED song is just decent. Those two songs are...not my cup of tea. OP song is as lively as it should be and ED song is as gentle as it should be.

The scene from the ending theme song...

Characters (Rating: 9/10)

Although the characters in the anime are not as memorable as most of my favourite anime (well, this is not exactly a fair comparison), the characters have development (well, mostly the MC, the cat-girl). Anyway, the sad past between the mouse and the cat...poor thing. You need to watch it in order to understand.

LOL!

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

The laughter in the ridiculousness of this anime and occasional emotional moments in the anime...I won't forget. It was decent for me. I mostly watch for the laugh because life is a bitch, they say. Yeah, life is terrible without occasional laughter.

Random fanservice and random light of censorship! LOL!



Overall Rating: 7.6 (7)/10

Conclusion


Sorry, people. I felt that I might have write a post too short for you. Anyway, I have tried my best and that's what matters. Anyway, I am going to work not long and hopefully, it will motivate me more to write a blog post. A better post and more of them! Well, that's the end of the post. Hope you all enjoy it. So yeah, hope to see ya again. Goodbye, and God bless you!

Let's move on to the future!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Finding the Most Powerful and Hopefully, the Absolute Duo! Literally.