Time to talk about the Shepherd and the library...once again

Well, time for another settling of "old score!!!! Oh, hi! Welcome to this post. Do enjoy yourself here. OK, anyway, I feel like talking about another series that I had talked about again.

Oh...that scene...

Anyway, this one is probably a familiar one for those who did see my previous post on it. It is Daitoushoukan no Hitsujikai. I should have actually rated it properly previously. OK, let's not mind that. It's time to move on.



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

A little something before we move on...


It's been a while since I had used this title...Yeah, I did had a proper intro previously so I decided not to do it here again. The VN is pretty huge according to my research. You could have a route on quite a number of character, including Nagi Kodachi. BTW, I will give some extra screenshots that are not found in the previous post. Anyway, without further ado, let's move onto the section of me giving points. xD

VN cover once again...Let's move on, shall we?

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 8/10)

The story is simple and easy to understand although it does move into the common trope of the MC having the like of the girls surrounding him. Well, it is from a visual novel anyway. Of course, it will turn out this way. Well, the plot of the story is decent and easy to understand although the story leans towards a harem ending, which I feel that it is pretty overused (I mean the harem trope). And also, the flow and pacing of the story are pretty good.

The peaceful life...the normal life...

Art and Animation (Rating: 6/10)

The art and animation are decent. Nothing special. The animation is consistent and well-made as it should be. I won't say it is excellent as I don't think that the animation will be a primary reason for anyone to start watching this anime (in my opinion).

Decent art...

Sound and Music (Rating: 6/10)

Decent overall. I like the opening song but as usual, the ending song is not my cup of tea. The ending song is pretty nice though. The BGM is well-done and well-placed. Good stuff. Also, the insert song sang by Senri is pretty good.

An interesting scene from the opening sequence

Characters (Rating: 10/10)

The character development is one of the important things in the story. It is being presented well and is pretty comprehensive. Of course, the anime story does differ from the actual visual novel story. The story has presented to us the various background to the girls that are around the MC (most of them). Of course, they are not very comprehensive as it is just an adaptation and in order to fit the ending that the director wants. Anyway, decent relatability to the audience. Just look around and you can find one character who has in some way experience the same (or similar) thing. Also, the last part of the anime is pretty interesting. Just go and watch it. Very hard to explain it.

The drama intensifies...

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

I do enjoy it. The funny scene, drama and having a glimpse of the various character's background is pretty good to watch. I'm thinking of even playing the visual novel to capture some of the character's background to understand them. I did ask someone who did play the game. He/she did give me a good roundup of the various character's route. Anyway, I would wanna watch again. I won't talk about the OVA here as it is mostly a funny side story (and at times, fanservice for the fans).

Bath time! I feel for you, Kana...



Overall Rating: 8 (7.5)/10

Screenshots (Extra)


The start of something...

Kanna joins the team!

Nagi barging into Kakei's room...

Cute Senri!

Happy birthday, Kakei!

Senri's moment with Kakei

Nagi moving in...

Fanservice?

The end of shepherd Kakei

The closing of MinaFes...

Senri singing once again...

Conclusion


Finally, I get to write my blog post. Anyway, there is one thing that did catch my eye when I was rewatching some parts of this anime. Kakei asked Serizawa Miyu this: "Do you know what happened to the Canary that forgotten its song? This...I can tell you next time because I did a little research and kinda understand why he asked her that. Anyway, with this post coming to an end, it is time for me to go. I hope that you enjoy reading it. I hope to have you browsing this blog once again. Goodbye, and God bless you!

What a scene...

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Review on Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: A Decent Underdog Story

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!