UPDATE: Regarding Tenki no Ko (and some other stuff)

Hi, people. Looks like it's another announcement time! I had a hard time writing the blog post about Buta Yarou. I think my fiery passion for Princess Principal has used up a lot of my energy and ideas. I have been watching videos and looking up European history. I need some time to "recover" as it were. So yeah...anyway, it's nice to finally get to publish the post.

A random picture from my Google Photos...xD

Anyway, back to the topic. I have worked on the few things on the blog, instead of making a new blog post. Why? It's because I felt that the blog needed a little bit of cleaning job. Plus, I'm a bit lazy to make a new one for now. Anyway, I'm here to announce one special thing. Yeah, yeah, if you have read one of my posts on AniList, Facebook and Twitter, you should what I'm gonna update. Oh, there's also a few other announcements.

Announcement


Tenki no Ko!!!!

Finally!!! I've been waiting for a LONG, LONG, LONG time!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have updated the blog post with screenshots from the movie. I'm thinking of making a special post for it if time and circumstances permit me to do so. Anyway, one good picture for you!

Remember this?

Blog Formatting

As Blogger/Goggle updates their website UI and certain features, I decided to fix some old issue in my previous blog posts and make some changes to the formatting for the old post. Also, I will add and tweak a few things, especially what Grammarly deems as grammatically incorrect. Of course, it depends on what context that wrote those typos As for new and future blog posts, I have made minor tweaks to fit into some of the new features of the new Blogger. Anyway, I can't list every post that I edited because it's way too long and it is literally every single post. So yeah, here we go!
  1. Change the headings in the post from h2 to h1.
  2. Add a horizontal line underneath certain headings for certain posts.
  3. Adding or removing lines after a picture.
  4. Edit caption if they were left as "Add caption".
  5. Fixing certain weird formatting issues using the HTML view.
  6. Fixing certain issue with the writing grammatically.
  7. Edit caption if I feel the caption could be better.
  8. Making some other minor changes if I think it would be better.
Isn't she cute? Oh, another one from my Google Photos. xD

Some other tweaks/changes

Yeah, I also make other kinds of tweaks. BTW, videos that are expired are not updated as they are from Youtube and might have been removed for certain reasons and also, making it difficult to search for. So, I won't update them. Anyway, the list of changes are as follows:-
  1. That Twitter link in that Nanoha Detonation post (I did announce it before)
  2. The changes in headings for this Dog Days post
  3. Fixing some issue with certain images in this random post
  4. Fixing a HUGE issue with the "Enjoyment" section in this post of Battle Girl High School.
  5. Adding some new stuff that what I got while driving. It's on this post.
Another cute girl!!!

The end...


Anyway, with that announced, I will write another blog post this week. No guarantee that I can finish it by this week. I will give my best to do so. Nice to have you here and hope that you read up the two post again. Well, enjoy your spoilers (it is spoiler heavy, you know that, right?). Oh, I also remembered that I used a lot of all caps back in those days. I'm thinking...wait, I still do use it, isn't it? Hehe...Anyway, I will be a bit busier as the restrictions are eased and my workload in recent weeks has increased quite a bit. Anyway, it's time for me to leave so goodbye and I hope to have you here once again. Thank you.

See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!