Akebi-chan. Cute. Wholesome. Beautiful. Touching.

Hello, people. I'm happy that I can finally write about this anime. Well, not that I can't. Ah. Whatever. Anyway, it's just so beautiful that I can't wait anymore. I have to put it to words after I wrote about Love Live Superstar.

LOLI!!!!!

Well, I guess you already know what I'm gonna write about in this blog post if you know and have watched this anime before. So...let's go!!!! Time for AKEBI-CHAN NO SEIRAAFUKU!!!!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT! This post is very likely to contain spoilers for this anime. So...if you are planning to watch the anime without any spoilers, you can either continue to read this post or move on and watch the anime.



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.


Introduction


Akebi-chan anime

Akebi-chan no Seiraafuku (明日ちゃんのセーラー服), also known as Akebi's Sailor Uniform starts of a manga series written and illustrated by Hiro. It has been serialized online via Shueisha's Tonari no Young Jump website since August 2016. As for the anime television series adaptation, it is done by CloverWorks, which is aired from January to March 2022. There's nothing more I could say. Let's GO!!!

The manga cover...

Plot


What a beauty...

Akebi Komichi, why are you in the water?

...As we take a nice stroll in a village in Japan, we see a young girl running past the rice fields. Oh, she just jumped into the water after a series of flips. Who is she, you asked? Well, she is our main character, Akebi Komichi. She is energetic and cheerful. Oh, she successfully got into her mother's old private school, Roubai Girls' Academy where they wear sailor-style school uniforms.

Choosing fabric for the making of a new uniform

That awkward moment...

After that news, Komichi went to the store to buy fabric for making sailor school uniforms, together with her mother and her younger sister, Akebi Kao. It was a delightful moment until Komichi and her mother found out during the entrance ceremony that the school's dress code have been changed to blazers, which makes things really awkward for both of them. Despite the circumstances, during their meeting with the school's headmistress, she happily makes an exception and allows her to wear the traditional sailor uniform after she found out that the uniform is being made by her mother.

The meeting with the school principal...

Komichi troubled...

After she met with the school principal, she caught herself in a dilemma between choosing to wear the sailor school uniform that her mother made and wearing the school uniform that the school currently uses. She decided to wear the sailor uniform to school after thinking about it and faced her younger sister's anger.

Komichi getting to know Erika...Aww...cute.

From there, she starts to get to know her classmates and goes through her years of early adolescence in her new school. It's not without struggles though. She saw someone in the classroom before she enters and got really nervous because she was the only student in the primary school that she attends and had never made friends with anyone before. That someone is Kizaki Erika, who was cutting her nails to calm herself down. Odd. From then on, they became best friends. Well, the story beyond that is basically Komichi making friends and being friendly with her classmates. Let's move on. xD

Komichi and her classmates

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 10/10)

I never thought that a story of cute girls doing cute things could be beautiful and wholesome at the same time until this anime come into my life. The story plot, flow, pacing and everything about is just perfect. I dunno how more I could further describe it. This is the first time I could hardly elaborate on how I think about the story. I thought this anime was for people who are really huge fans of sailor-style school uniforms but I AM SO WRONG. It's just...wholesome... and just...beautiful. What more could I say?

Just amazing... sports anime?!

Art and Animation (Rating: 10/10)

Beautiful. Period. What more could I say? The character, scenery and the special profession photograph session moments...Man, they are all amazing.

Beautiful rice field...

Professional photograph session moment

Sound and Music (Rating: 10/10)

The theme songs are really good, especially the opening theme song. The ending songs? Great! One of them is really nice, energetic and cheerful and the other is really chill, with a feel of skipping while walking back home. BGM? Great stuff. xD

Beautiful scene from the opening sequence...

Characters (Rating: 10/10)

I'm biased so I give it a full mark. The characters are really interesting, each and every one of them. The interaction between Komichi and her classmates is always something to look forward to. Of course, the interaction between characters other than Komichi is also interesting. I like Komichi. She is cheerful, cute, and filled with positive energy, someone I look for in a par... She just looks fun to hang out with. Also, her friendship with Erika is just so wholesome and cute. xD

Just beautiful. Just beautiful.

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

AMAZING. What more could I say? As I've said earlier, I thought this anime was for people who are really huge fans of sailor-style school uniforms but as I watch this anime, it proved to me that I AM SO WRONG. It's just...wholesome... and just...beautiful. What more could I say? I will watch it again and again, whether it be alone or with someone. I wanna introduce it to those who like anime similar to this. Wholesome. Cute. xD

LMAO! That moment! xD



Overall Rating: 10 (10)/10

Screenshots


What a beauty this is...

Akebi and Minoru, her classmate.


Fun moment...

THAT. FACE. LMAO!!!

Komichi getting serious...

The great race between Komichi and Riri.

Ah. The girls are wet...from staying in the rain.

What a beautiful scenery...

Time for pompom and cheerleading!!!

Kao is so cute!!!

Awwww...it's just so wholesome.

PV/Trailer






Conclusion


Oh, hi, nice to see you here. This show brings me so much joy and happiness, and in the final episode, a bit of touching moments. I have not watched anime that gives me so many emotions in a while now. It will be in the top 10 of the best anime of all time for me. Even if it's not, it will have a special place in my heart alongside Love Live, Aikatsu and Mushoku Tensei. I feel so sorry that I couldn't publish this blog post earlier. Anyway, time for me to go. I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!

Kya!!! Akebi-chan!!!!!

Beautiful...Akebi Komichi is so beautiful in this dress.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Ro-Kyu-Bu! Anime Review: Lolis and Basketball!!!

Literally EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Nanoha Detonation is here!!!!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!