Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
Time for another round of mountain climbing with cute girls!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hi, people. So far...it has been a good year. This month is not so busy because it is the month of the Lunar New Year (or the Chinese New Year). I got more time on my hands to write my blog post. Well, you could say that it is to make up for the lack of publishing for a few months. Sorry about that.
Remember them? CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, with the publishing streak continuing and with my previous post about Slow Loop up, it's time for another round of Yama no Susume!!!!! Yes, another round. This time, it is the FOURTH season of this anime series! Hope you enjoy it as you read on. Let's go!!!!!!!!!
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT! This post is very likely to contain spoilers for this anime.
So...if you are planning to watch the anime without any spoilers, you can
either continue to read this post or move on and watch the anime.
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You
HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing
to read this post.
Introduction
The anime...ah, nostalgic.
This series, Yama no Susume...I dun think that it needs a lot of introduction because I had done it back in 2018. The anime's new season, season 4 a.k.a. Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit gets released last year. OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really hyped until I saw the first few episodes...I will talk about it in the next segment. Anyway, this season's Yama no Susume was aired from October 2022 to December 2022.
Season 4!
Plot
Flashbacks...
Regarding the story plot, the first few episodes that got my spirits down a bit and almost made me quit this season are the flashbacks for the plot from the first three seasons. I wanted to see Aoi's journey to finally conquer Mount Fuji but I got flashbacks instead. Well, of course, it didn't disappoint me in the end. That part actually becomes revisiting the journey on how Aoi's mountain climbing journey came about. I enjoyed it indeed. My anger is not exactly justified in the end.
Koharu and Aoi
Aoi rejected Koharu's invitation
Anyway, back to the story. We will start the story with the scenes after the flashback episodes. A girl named Seijuin Koharu, the president of the Mountaineering Club invites her to the club. After a trial run with the club, because of the hardcore nature of the club, she decided to not join the club. This girl, Koharu is still very helpful to Aoi in terms of getting her to her aim of reaching the top of Mount Fuji. She is the one who suggested to Aoi and Hinata to climb Mt. Buko to improve Aoi's stamina issue.
Aoi and Hinata with Aoi's mum...picnic time!!!
After a series of mountain climbing and chill time with the cute girls, Aoi and her friends are finally going to scale Mt. Fuji again. Aoi once again was down with altitude sickness but lighter compared to her first attempt. She then rested with Hinata at one of the rest stops. They had dinner and had a light chat before going to sleep. Yes, it's to get up and then hopefully scale Mount Fuji.
Oh no, not this again...
Well, thankfully, Aoi manages to mostly recover overnight, with a bit of altitude sickness still there, forcing her to slow down and stop from time to time to take a break. And yes, Aoi is at the summit of Mount Fuji!!!!!! Aoi and her friends (and the rest of the climbers) waited and watch the sunrise from the summit. Afterwards, the girls head up to the true summit, Kengamine, where Aoi decides to write a postcard to her future self. An interesting and satisfying end to the anime. Will there be another season? I don't know but I would welcome it. OK, next section!
The girls watching the sunrise on Mt Fuji's summit!!!
Anime Rating
Story (Rating: 9/10)
The story starts off with a series of flashbacks and not the continuation of the previous season, which at first irritated me but later on, I started to appreciate them. Anyway, the story after that is interesting, cute and well-paced. Nothing much I would complain about.
Cute girls!!!
Art and Animation (Rating: 7/10)
The arts and looks of the characters are still as cute as ever but...in episode 6, I start to see signs of human expression and human movement breaking down. I don't know why, but it's not a great sign as it affects the anime's quality overall.
Broken animation in episode 6...
Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10)
This...I did mention the opening theme song in another blog post. It's pretty good. The ending theme song and its sequence is pretty good. The background music is pretty good. Yeah, that's all I can say.
Pretty good OP sequence
Characters (Rating: 10/10)
Cute girls!!!!!!!! And also, finally, Aoi finally CONQUERED MOUNT FUJI!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, there are more characters and more cute and funny (and not cunny) moments to behold. More growth and development for Aoi's mountain climbing journey. Nice. It's great to see it.
Christmas party!!!
Enjoyment (Rating: 9/10)
I enjoyed this anime although I did have some complaints regarding the few episodes being flashback episodes. It did affect my enjoyment of the anime but I feel better about it after I readjust my expectation. Good stuff. Will watch it again when I have the time.
Cute girls together!!!!
Overall Rating: 8.6 (8.5)/10
Screenshots
Aoi and Hikari hanging out
Aoi and Hikari on the boat
Aoi and Hikari...
Aoi is back...
Koharu grabs Koharu in "drunkenness"
Aoi, Hinata and Kokona sleeping together
Happy New Year!!!
Chill mountain climbing trip...
A cute moment on the beach
PV/Trailer
Conclusion
Well, that's the end. I would like to continue this streak and make sure I clear the majority of my draft by writing them up and publishing them. Well, it won't be easy but I will try my best. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this
blog. Goodbye, and God bless you! Also...Happy Lunar New Year! See ya!!!!!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hello, once again readers! I'm glad that you are going read through this post. I had watched the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series during the month before my finals come. You might be asking, "Why are you doing that?" You see, because of Vivid Strike...I found that it is a spinoff of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid anime so I decided to watch the WHOLE SERIES in order to understand the story better. I will review Vivid Strike next time, not on this post. Nanoha!!! BTW, I also found out that this series is...WAIT, I will stop right there. I will mention it later on this post. OK, I will review two anime from this series. Guess which two? (I think you could guess right away if you had watched this series before.) Magical girls...FIGHT! The two magical girls!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahe...
Hi, people. How are you? Well, for me, I'm still stuck in finding for a job. Anyway, since I'm free right now, I will do as many blog posts as possible before I get a job. OK, time to get back into the topic that I wanna talk about. I..LOVE...you! Time for cheerleading!!!! Yes, I'm gonna talk about Anima Yell! Cute girls doing cute things anime is GOOD!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!! Anyway, without further ado, it's time for some storytelling and to start to talk about this anime! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hi people. How are you? I'm fine. I'm feeling much better after a short break quite a while ago. Had a bad week at that time. BTW, I had written a little bit about Aikatsu on Parade just continue the tradition that I've started myself. So now, it's time for another new post! Remember this? This time is the anime called Aikatsu Friends! I have talked about it previously , just like Aikatsu Stars . Also, I hope you didn't forget the original Aikatsu series ! Anyway, let's start!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hello, minna!!! It has been a while since I had been going on a post writing spree. First, it is Frame Arms Girl , and then Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records . NOW, it is time for... Nice, right? ...BUSOU SHOUJO MACHIAVELLIANISM!!!!!!!!!!! Well, it takes a lot of time to go on a writing spree like this. Anyway, a reward for myself and for you, the readers after finishing my exam!!! Oh yeah, one more thing, I will have a special deep dive post into this anime's most special part, which is the Japanese Swordsmanship or Kenjutsu. Anyway, let's get on with it, shall we? WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned.
Comments
Post a Comment