New year Eve Special: Top 10 Anime OP of 2022

Hi, people. It's almost the end of the year 2022. How is the year for you? It's been a year full of turmoil for me. There is turmoil in my personal life, turmoil in the world and even turmoil around the world. Well, I did succeed in getting one more blog post out though. Oh, Messi won the World Cup?! Congrats to Messi. May God continue to bless you.

Congrats Messi and Argentina!

Anyway, back to the topic. It was back in AniList when someone pinged me for the list of "Top 10 Anime OP for the year 2021". I took the time to write it up; it was interesting. It gave inspiration for me to do this but this year has been a year that is difficult to get into the mood of watching anime, I wanted to put it as anime songs rather than anime OP but again, I exceeded my own expectation. Anyway, time to dive into it. Let's go!




WARNING:-

Although this post is just me talking about a certain anime song, there might be SPOILERS from the anime. If you plan to watch the anime without any spoilers, you can continue reading or move on.



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it, you HAVE been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you insist on continuing to read this post.

Top 10 Opening Songs


1. 明日ちゃんのセーラー服 OP: はじまりのセツナ

Beautiful...Akebi Komichi...

How could I miss this song? It's just beautiful! I had already extensively talked about it in this blog post about this song. Go ahead and read it. What? I mentioned it in my AniList status update? Oh yeah, I did. Anyway, enjoy!


2. ラブライブ!スーパースター!! 2期OP: WE WILL!!

Love Live Superstar!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FUCK ALL MY RIVALS!!! LET'S WIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh...Ahem! Sorry got too high there. This is Love Live Superstar's opening theme song. Yes, it's that Love Live that will have a season 3, the first time in Love Live franchise history. Well, I would call it a Love Live Superstar season 2 part 2 but Imma leave it at that since Bandai loves it this way. I won't make the blog post about Love Live Superstar anime until season 3 is done and dusted as season 2 ends in a cliffhanger. Anyway, this song makes me boils in passion to achieve something in life. OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!


3. ラブライブ!虹ヶ咲学園スクールアイドル同好会 2 OP: Colorful Dreams! Colorful Smiles! 

Nijigasaki season 2

"Again, Love Live?!", you ask? Well, yep, it's Love Live again. It's a series that holds a special place in my heart, of course, I WILL NOT MISS THIS! Plus, it's on this year 2022. The song fits really well with the Love Live series. It makes me feel the colourfulness, beauty and wonderfulness of this Love Live Nijigasaki season...AHEM! Let's move on.


4. ありふれた職業で世界最強 2nd season OP: Daylight

Miyu!!!!!

Arifureta again...Well, I gotta admit: This season of Arifureta has redeemed the entire anime series by the scruff of its neck. From animation to story and up to theme song, all of them have redeemed this series. This season's opening theme is MUCH, MUCH better than the previous one. 


5. 連盟空軍航空魔法音楽隊ルミナスウィッチーズ OP: WONDERFUL WORLD

Our wonderful world Luminous!!!

Luminous Witches...I will talk about it later. It's pretty good with a much lesser focus on fanservice. I did mention this anime previously...Anyway, this song really makes me feel like I'm gonna watch an idol anime right now, especially Idolmaster. Good song for a good anime.



6. 骸骨騎士様、只今異世界へお出掛け中 OP: 嗚呼、我が浪漫の道よ

Skeleton Knight...

This anime is an interesting one. It's about a person reincarnated as a skeleton knight. Will hold this until a later date. The song is really firey and at the same time, feels like a comedy.


7.  理系が恋に落ちたので証明してみた。r=1-sinθ(ハート)aka RikeKoi season 2 OP: Love-Evidence

RikeKoi season 2

As usual, RikeKoi's theme song is pretty good. Nothing much to complain about. Oh, don't worry, I will talk about RikeKoi season 2 when the time comes.



8. ヤマノススメ Next Summit aka Yama no Susume season 4 OP: 想いのち晴れ

Cute girls climbing mountains again!!!

Cute and lively song. Nothing more I could say other than fitting for the anime. I will talk about this season of Yama no Susume too? Yes, definitely, for sure. That will be after I finish watching this season of Yama no Susume.


9. Engage Kiss OP: 誰彼スクランブル

Engage! Kiss!!!

Engage Kiss is an interesting anime, to say the least. I will talk about it when I got the time because the year 2022 has been a shaky year for me. The opening song is pretty good, I say.


10. アークナイツ 黎明前奏 OP: Alive

Arknights anime!

This song is not the best song that I have heard before but somehow it gave me goosebumps whenever I listen to it. Good song, at least, I can say. It's so fitting for the Arknights theme. I'm saying this as an Arknights player. Good job, YoStar.


Conclusion


Oh, nice, you reached here already? This post is my New Year's eve blog post. Also, I did mention a few songs that I posted here in one of my AniList statuses. I'm planning to do a New Year blog post but it will depend on the situation. It probably will be about Love Live Nijigasaki season 2. Anyway, Happy New Year to all and may God bless all of you! See ya!

Cute girl for you!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!