Finally, I decided...

Hello, readers and maybe Facebookers who used the link to come here. OK, I've got the list of anime that I WILL be reviewing and WILL be given a rating after Chinese New Year...maybe. I cannot guarantee that as I'm working during my LONG semester break.

決めった!

With that said, let's get started!!! ARE YOU READY?! LET'S GO!!! The list is ON THIS POST!!!



Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai (Season 1 & 2)


Oh yeah! OF COURSE, I will start off with ONE OF (or TWO OF) the blog's most popular anime reviews, which IS this anime called Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai (both seasons, of course). I have NEVER GIVEN any sort of rating for this particular anime. So, yeah, I think that it will be interesting to do it. MAYBE I will split it into two different post for two different seasons since I had split into two seasons in the past or will combine them into one post. Either way, I will do it. BTW, the links for both season's review are here (1 and 2) or you can go the 'Anime Review' tab.

Rikka vs Shichimiya...well, that was a long time ago since I've watched this.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? (Season 1 and 2)


This anime I've reviewed it not too long ago because I finally found the time for it. It was..REALLY CUTE!!! OK, calm down, calm down. I CAN do this!!! Hehe, I might give a HIGH rating for this anime. Just joking, I will TRY to be objective...TRY. BTW, I've reviewed this anime before, you can view it here.

The cute trio!!!

High School Fleet (or Haifuri)


Yeah!!!! Swimsuit girls!!! Sorry, I mean Haifuri, sorry, girls. Now, putting that aside. I would like to say that this anime with a lot of cuteness, tension and cliffhangers will have another review with rating given by ME! Hehehe, I might give a VERY HIGH rating for this anime just because...Just joking, don't worry, I'll TRY to be objective...TRY. Wait a sec, deja vu? Never mind, BTW, I've reviewed this anime before, you can view it here.

Some random characters from Haifuri...

Kantai Collection (or Kancolle)


For Kancolle fans, FYI, a movie is out...already? Sorry, I've lost track of it a while ago ever since watching the anime. BTW, you play the web game for Kancolle (if try hard enough to find ways to play it, I think that this game is only available for Japanese citizens only) AND...you can check out on the review that I've done on Kancolle here.

Three cute girls...

Vivid Strike


Last but NOT least, VIVID STRIKE!!!! I feel like doing the Nanoha main series FIRST but since the anime, Nanoha ViVid has yet to have a season 2 with a new movie (or the 3rd movie for the Nanoha series) upcoming...So, yeah, I'll start by giving a rating for this anime on this blog FIRST. Then, I'll look into the situation regarding the Nanoha main series' direction. BTW, I've reviewed this anime before, it is in this blog.

Completely weary after a LONG fight....

Conclusion


Thanks for checking out this post. You leave the comment down below OR go the Facebook page. So, yeah, God bless you and see ya next time!!! BTW, I'm presenting to you the three girls from Nanoha ViVid. CUTE GIRLS FOR ALL!!!!

From left: Corona, Vivio, Rio

Comments