Back in Business...With a Dose of Something

OK, now, my exams are finally over. Well, I'm anxious about my results...I need a little breather. I was so busy that I couldn't do much on my blog. Well, you should have known it from the blog's Facebook page, right? No?! Well, YOU should check it from time to time...I CANNOT update the blog with blog post with no substance or just simply write a post to update it, right? Well, I hope that you also like my page though...never mind, let's proceed with a something...Well, I'll tell if continue on reading...



Proceed on...

OK, it is about......


LOVE LIVE THE SCHOOL IDOL MOVIE!!!


OK, OK, you might say...calm down, calm down...You know what? HOW COULD I CALM DOWN ON AN ANIME THAT I START LOVING SO MUCH HAVE A CONTINUATION ON MOVIE THEATERS?! Well, the sad thing I only could watch it about three months from now on my country's movie theatres.



BTW, well, it is a HIT in Japan!!! Read THIS ARTICLE!!! And look at THIS!!!

Long lines outside of the cinema in Japan!!!

Another scene of it!!!

Wow...amazing!!!


Well, it's no doubt as it is popular...and fans waiting for the movie to launch! Well, it's time FOR Love Live! The School Idol Movie's Trailer!!!!





Well, well, and a dose of their new song, ANGELIC ANGEL!!!





That is, for this post! I will post another one on either...Oops, BTW, God bless you and have a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Ro-Kyu-Bu! Anime Review: Lolis and Basketball!!!

Literally EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Nanoha Detonation is here!!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Should Have Given the Rating for Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka Anime Earlier...Sigh...Never Mind.