MORE ANIME AGAIN!!!

As I'm working on another anime review (and waiting for Nanoha 3rd Movie to launch on the 22nd of July 2017, AND hopefully getting Nanoha ViVid Season 2 by the end of this year), I show you my watchlist on some of the ongoing anime that I'm chasing (except for the anime Long Rider, which had just ended this month, February itself).

Not related with Nanoha ViVid but just wanna post this. CUTE GIRLS!!!

Well, I had some anime I'm watching that had finished airing but I'm gonna talk about them here. Oh yeah, also sorry, NO Aikatsu Stars on this list as it's has been going on for quite a while...since in the middle of last year. OK, let's go!!!

Akiba's Trip The Animation


I watched YouTubers played this game on Youtube before so I'm a bit curious about this anime. BUT when I watched it, the story is somewhat different. Well, it turns out the game, Akiba's Trip have launched multiple versions so yeah, I will be watching this and just sit back, relax and enjoy. BUT..there will be a lot of striping to beat the evil forces, though. Oops, did I spoil it? Nah, just kidding but that is just a glimpse of the storyline. Yes, there is stripping in the anime means that there will A LOT of fan service. BUT I'm watching it out curiosity and for the storyline.

Akiba's Trip The Animation

BanG Dream!


This anime...I know it when I watched one of the episodes of Love Live live stream somewhere (I know it's not right...sorry!). It was advertised on the ads after the episode ended. So, since watched quite a lot of anime that has music as its theme, I will go and watch it. I watching it JUST because of music, really.

BanG Dream

Tales of Zestria the X (Season 2)


This one...don't need to say. MUST be done. I had watched Tales of Zestria last year. In the Tales of Zestria season 1 final episode, they had announced that there will be a season 2. So, yeah! I'm watching this!

Screenshots from the anime...

Long Riders


This anime...I had to tell myself to watch it because hey, I'd been watching another anime that had a theme surrounding sports, so why not give this anime a chance? Due to the fact that I find time for it, I haven't watched it yet. but I will watch sooner or later. BTW, I JUST found that the LAST TWO episode was aired almost 1 month after the episode was aired due to delays. So yeah, this anime has ended before I EVEN posted this blog post.

Long Riders

Gabriel DropOut


Talking about this anime...At first, this anime is not in my watchlist. One day, I took a glimpse of it. Well, I found out that it is a good comedy show. So yeah, right now, it is on my watchlist.

Gabriel DropOut

Conclusion


Here is the list of the anime that is I am catching. Hope you enjoy it. Maybe you will even watch it. I don't know. Anyway, God bless you and see you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

Strike it REAL HARD with Nanoha StrikerS!!!!!!