Revisiting high schools girls on the high seas once again

Hi and welcome! How are you, people? I'm fine. Well, I've trying to publish as many blog posts as I can this month. Well, I did publish this post about Nanoha series once again in recent times. So...I'm gonna publish another one...


Time to return the high seas...

...which a post about Haifuri!!!! Well, it's a short form for the name High School Fleet. I did talk about it before but no rating was given. And also, school swimsuits are the best!!!!!! Anyway, it's time to grab your navy army caps and let's set sail! Weigh anchor!!!! Let's go!!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


Cute girls!!!!

Well, I will give the anime a little introduction since I talked about it using an old format previously. So...the anime High School Fleet (in Japanese, ハイスクール・フリート), also known as Haifuri (はいふり) is a Japanese anime television series produced by Production IMS. It was aired back in 2016, between April and June.

The manga...

The manga for it is an adaptation of the anime according to multiple sources. I dunno about that because the manga was actually released on October 27, 2015, in Media Factory's seinen manga magazine Monthly Comic Alive's December 2015 issue. Anyway, one more thing, a MOVIE for it is COMING OUT...in the second quarter of 2020. Wow...I have wait...for quite a while. Anyway, the movie will be done by A-1 Pictures.


Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 10/10)

Haifuri has a decent plot with great cliffhangers at every turn, at every episode. And also there are cute girls!!!!! Anyway, the pacing and flow are good. They paced the story quite well to ensure that we follow the mystery that runs throughout the story, no awkward change in flow and pacing. The story is quite easy to understand once you watch through the anime. And also, the light-hearted scene also keeps viewers engaged in the story because who doesn't love cute girls doing cute things?

Intense moment...

Arts and Animation (Rating: 9/10)

The arts and animations are pretty good and pretty consistent. The characters are really cute and well-drawn, especially Akeno. OK, I admit it's my bias and preference. Anyway, good blasts and good navy fights and strategy in the anime.

BOOM!!!!!!!

Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10)

The soundtracks and background music in the anime are good. The opening theme song is my jam for quite a while, still liking it until now. As for the ending theme song, I like it but not as much as the opening theme song.

Cute girls...anyway, it's from the opening sequence.

Characters (Rating: 10/10)

Cute girls and battleships? Oh yeah!!!!! They are really cute!!!! Oh, character development? They learn to get along with each other, overcoming obstacles and resolving the crisis together. The developments are mostly about teamwork and growing as a crew together. Awwww....isn't that nice? Anyway, the relatability of the characters? They are quite relatable, especially to people who need to work with others as a team...well, that's everybody already, isn't it? LOL!

Cute girls!!!!!!!!

And also...school swimsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

Well, well, Haifuri...good story with cute girls. Why is there not to like it? And also good suspense ALL THE WAY! I enjoyed it! The light-hearted moments are a joy to behold. I would watch them again if I can.

Awwwww...



Overall Rating: 9.4 (9.25)/10

Conclusion


Well, there is nothing much I could say now except that I'm working as much as I can to write as publish as many blog post as I can. To be honest, this post is actually a quick one because the post that I had published previously had the kind of screenshot that I want here. Anyway, that's the end of this post. I hope that you enjoy reading it. I hope to have you browsing on this blog again. Goodbye, and God bless you!

A guard of honour...Anyway, see ya!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Review on Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: A Decent Underdog Story

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!