Well, it's another update!!!!! It's once again about Nanoha.

Hi, people. This post will be a quick update post. Well, it is has a brief hiatus on my blogging because of my work. I will try and blog more often. Hopefully...No, you know what? I WILL make time for my blogging here. Dun worry. As for my YouTube plans, I will leave it there for a moment as I'm thinking of doing way too many things in one go. Plus, I need to learn how to do video editing...so yeah, the plan is on an indefinite halt.

Well, this one is already a BIG giveaway...


Anyway, back to the topic. I will announce one special thing. A special update on...not one, but TWO posts. Let's go!


Announcement


It is the two different post about Nanoha Detonation!!! Sorry for the delay. I can't do much about it. The links are below BTW.

A nice picture for you! BTW, it's the reflection comic cover, if I'm not mistaken.

Links


- Anime Review: https://unfulfilleddreamz-animegoodnessblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/literally-explosion-nanoha-detonation-is-here.html
- Anime Deep Dive: https://unfulfilleddreamz-animegoodnessblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/another-look-into-aftermath-of-the-detonation.html

The end...


Anyway, with that announced. I will write another blog post this week. No guarantee that I can finish it by this week. I will give my best to do so. Nice to have you here and hope that you read up the two post again. Well, enjoy your spoilers (it is spoiler heavy, you know that, right?). Time for me to sleep so goodbye and hope to have you here once again. Thank you.


A cute picture for you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Review on Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: A Decent Underdog Story

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!