Let's Talk About Trinity Seven Once Again. With Rating, This Time.

Hi, people. Welcome!!!! It's time to talk once again. I think I had finished talking about the recent anime that had finished airing (and I have watched). Now, back to some of the anime that I have watched quite a while ago.

Remember them?

Anyway, back to Trinity Seven. I have talked about the anime series and the movie. Probably it's gonna get a second season and another movie (if I'm not mistaken). OK, without further ado, let's start!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


The anime series...

This is gonna a brief introduction to what I'm gonna say. I will talk about the movie right here. It is easier for me and for you. Oh, it looks like I didn't give much introduction to the series and went into the plot straight away. OK, let's make it quick.

Manga...

The anime series, Trinity Seven (Name in Japanese: トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い) is an adaption of a fantasy romantic comedy manga series of the same name by Kenji Saitō with art by Akinari Nao. The manga has been serialized in Fujimi Shobo's shōnen manga magazine Monthly Dragon Age since 2010 and collected into tankōbon volumes. Another than the anime adaption, there is also the light novel adaptation by Kenji Saitō with art by Akinari Nao, which talks about the past of the main character and an event not depicted in the manga...yet. The names? You can look it up on Wikipedia or just look into the post on my blog about the Trinity Seven Movie.

The movie...the first one.

Well, there is also an anime film adaptation titled Trinity Seven the Movie: The Eternal Library and the Alchemist Girl, which I did talk about it before and premiered on February 25, 2017. I was right! There is a second film adaptation for the Trinity Seven series, which is titled Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord. Wait...it premiered on March 29, 2019. NO!!!!!! Anyway, it's not I can watch it here in my country. Oof! Anyway, the movie is gonna be a sequel to the anime series. For me, sadly, no second season...yet. Oh yeah, there is also a special episode, which depicts a story that is not in the manga itself. Yes, I know it because I have read the manga. Ok, let's move on.

The second movie...

Anime Rating


Season 1

Story (Rating: 8/10)

The story is a typical harem story that involves supernatural powers. The main character enters into a world that he didn't know and start his new journey. Yeah, very typical. The thing that I'm curious about is how is gonna end the cycle of world destruction and rebuilding but that is beyond the story of season 1. Well, it's quite a decent story so far. Well, there is also a lot of fanservice in this anime but they are just a side dish for me, not my main focus.

His harem...

Art and Animation (Rating: 7/10)

The characters look great and also the animation itself. The animation and art are also really consistent. No lapse of quality that I notice. Decent fighting animation and animation of the magic skills.

That "wing" again...

Sound and Music (Rating: 9/10)

The music...I mean, background music, is pretty good and well-placed. As for the opening theme song, it was my jam for quite a while. The interesting thing is that there is THREE closing theme song. I like the first two but not the last one. Decent overall.

Captured from the opening sequence...

Characters (Rating: 8/10)

The character...? They are quite cute. As for character development, they are mostly focused on the improvement of magic skills and they also include relational development, particularly between the main characters and his harem. LOL! As for relatability of the characters to the audience...Hmmm...I dun think that we could ever have magic with us, to be honest. It might have some other relatability that I might not have noticed.

Cute, isn't she?

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

10 out of 10! I enjoyed it! I enjoyed the exploration of the magic world that Arata is engaged in. Anyway, unlike To-Love-Ru, which I have not really know the direction that it is going, I know the direction of this story. I'm not too sure on whether I will rewatch it or not but so far my "rewatches" are mostly just skimming and revisiting my favourite scenes in a certain anime.

Fan service! I've almost forgotten about the fanservice involved.



Overall Rating: 8.4 (8)/10

Movie

Story (Rating: 8/10)

The story is pretty intriguing because there is a new enemy but it's artificially made by someone. Anyway, the story's flow is good and have nice light-hearted moments to relieve the tensions for a moment. The story is pretty easy to understand. Defeat the enemy and end the crisis is pretty much the theme for this side story. BTW, the pacing of the story is just fine for me. Well, of course, the usual harem theme again, like the series itself.

The antagonist...

Art and Animation (Rating: 8/10)

The art and animation of the story are decent. The fighting animation is more prevalent in this story than the first season. Anyway, the animation is pretty consistent. Nothing much to complain. Also, cute girls!!!! Especially Lilim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so cute...although she is only there in this movie.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Sound and Music (Rating: 6/10)

The background music is pretty good and well-placed. As for the opening theme song, it was my jam for quite a while. The interesting thing is that there is THREE closing theme song. I like the first two but not the last one. Decent overall. I dun really like the theme song of the movie, to be honest.

This one...I'm not too sure what pic to put here.

Characters (Rating: 8/10)

I would say that the characters are quite cute, especially the new character, Lilim. As for character development, just like anime series itself, they are mostly focused on the improvement of magic skills. Anyway, the relatability of the characters to the audience is probably pretty much the same as the anime series.

Bath time! With everybody!!!

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

Same. I enjoyed them. The laughs, the ridiculous stuff and also the fighting are all the elements that I like in this anime. There is a chance that I would rewatch this movie.

Oh, Levi, your nose is bleeding.



Overall Rating: 8 (7.5)/10

PV/Trailer












Conclusion


Before we end this, I'm thinking about my Idol Anime Discord server. I hope that the server could survive. Anyway, I'm working on starting a YouTube channel. I still haven't got the things that I need for a YouTube channel figured out yet but yeah, working on it. Well, that's the end. I hope that you enjoyed it and hope to see you once again. Goodbye, and God bless you!

That girl...

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!

Super Early Anime Review for Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism!!!

Charles Darwin...You piece of...Oh, hi, time for some anime.

Review about the 'Unsung Anime' - Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate