Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
Oregairu season 3: Ending the three seasons of drama
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Life and drama...always there and never-ending. Oh, hi! How is life for you? I'm having some hard time here. Coping with my personal issue, with Arknights and Azur Lane, with blogging, with work...wow, God, help me...
Yeah, such a pain...this whole "beating around this bush" thing...
Anyway, after 3 seasons of drama and the characters keeps on not being straightforward (like so many of us) and also after finally publishing a new blog post, it has finally met its end. All good (and bad) things come to an end, isn't it? Oh, if you dunno what I'm talking about, I'm talking Oregairu season 3. So, let's go!!!
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Introduction
First visual...
Actually, I wanted to either write about the original Idolm@ster series or Vividred Operation but Idolm@ster is too big and Oregairu season 3 (and the Oregairu series) has come to an end. So, I feel that I need to be doing this as soon as I can. Anyway, the intro has been done previously but I'll give a brief introduction to the third season. The third season was aired between July 9, 2020, and September 24, 2020, which is animated by the same studio that animated the second season, Feel. Yes, there's A LOT of feels there...xD...T.T...
Second visual...
Plot
That moment...the trio...
Ahem! Anyway, let's move on with the plot. The story continues on from where we let end on the previous season when the trio confronts each other to finally end the weird friendship-love-triangle between them. Well, it ended with them deciding to grant each other's wish. Wow...Anyway, life continues on as normal...Nope! It continues on as usual but the MC decided to end this weird and ambiguous relationship once and for all.
The request that changed everything...
The end of the MC trio's weird relationship begins when the ultimate little devil, cute kouhai, Isshiki Iroha asked for help to make the prom a reality. Yukino initially is the only one who helped her out until Iroha invited Hachiman (and Yui) to help. The prom was met with some resistance from several parents, which could have ended this prom before it even started. This prompted Yukino to push Yui and Hachiman out from the team for planning the prom.
Tension building...
The action at first successfully kept them out but not for long. Hachiman created a "fake prom" to counter the actual prom when he failed to convince Yukinoshita to his plans. The prom was a success and for the "fake prom"...it became a reality in the end. Wow...Anyway, this whole incident prompt Hachiman to finally end the winded, weird love triangle relationship although this love triangle ended up being revived weirdly in the end. It is indeed a love comedy story that is pretty f***ed up.
Not exactly the ending that we want but it's the ending that it deserves
Anime Rating
Story (Rating: 10/10)
The plot of the story has the most un-straightforward story of my lifetime. The confession, the drama, the intense moments, the expression of the feelings of the three main characters...ALL OF THEM are not straightforward. EVERYTHING has to be hidden under a pretext, under the simple but deep words and phrases. THIS FRANCHISE will NOT be your cup of tea if you want a simple and straightforward story. The director catches the flow and pacing right on the mark. It doesn't feel that the anime is rushing for the ending. Well, the main character trio already has an uneasy and weird relationship in the second season. The conclusion of the story is already at the helm waiting to be revealed. I dun think it is rushed but in fact, again, I say that the flow and pacing are right on the mark. I would give a full mark because it is so rare for an anime to have such a deep meaning beyond cute girls, cute interactions and being funny.
Another moment of tension...
Arts and Animations (Rating: 9/10)
More points for arts and animations!!! The animation is slightly better than the previous season. The background and lighting are pretty nice. Nothing much for me to say. Overall, it's just good.
Just chilling out...anyway, what a pretty animation.
Sound and Music (Rating: 7/10)
The opening and ending song are not my cup of tea but they are well-suited to the show and the theme. Also, the background music...well done, Feel, you have done a good job. xD
The opening sequence...it suits the theme well.
Characters (Rating: 10/10)
This is the climax of the whole story. Time for the Hachiman to make a decision. The decision to finally end this weird relationship and start anew is the way to go! Oh...xD...Anyway, about the growth of the MC trio, they just need a final push. Oh, what about the side characters? Well, they are mostly stagnant at this point and mostly contributing to the light-hearted moments in the story. Likeable characters? Well, if you have watched the previous two seasons, you should have one already...I think. xD...Oh, relatability? Well, you watch it and catch it for yourselves. The MC trio agonizing relationship...they are not fully honest with themselves and each other. sigh...dun make me repeat it.
What a moment...?
Enjoyment (Rating: 8/10)
Enjoy? Well, pretty much but mostly the light-hearted moments. I'm here to watch the final moments of this story. The weird interactions between characters were sometimes funny, sometimes agonizing and also at times...quite deep (as they DO NOT tell it directly). sigh...that's it.
Well...at least, we have another cute loli to enjoy!!!!
Overall Rating: 8.8 (9)/10
Screenshots
An interesting moment...
They are discussing how the prom is gonna be held.
Time for a counter-prom!
That cute and interesting moment...
That moment...ending this weird relationship
O.O...oh, man...DANG! She is so cute there.
More Yukino blushing!
PV/Trailer
Conclusion
Well, that's the end of the post. It's been difficult to catch up with lost time to blog. Plus, I have like 10+ anime to watch this season. depressed...Anyway, I will try my best to publish more blog post on anime. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. God bless you! And also, see ya!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hi people. How are you? I'm fine. I'm feeling much better after a short break quite a while ago. Had a bad week at that time. BTW, I had written a little bit about Aikatsu on Parade just continue the tradition that I've started myself. So now, it's time for another new post! Remember this? This time is the anime called Aikatsu Friends! I have talked about it previously , just like Aikatsu Stars . Also, I hope you didn't forget the original Aikatsu series ! Anyway, let's start!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hello! I'm sorry to skip this for another anime but that other anime got me really hyped up for the other two upcoming anime. Anyway, I'll continue my blog writing as the CMCO is continuing until next month and me trying to make it a habit to write one post per week once again. smirk ...hehe... Anyway, after a good talk about our brave and cute girls (which is the latest post before this post is published), it's time to talk about the anime that I want to talk about last week, Trinity Seven's 2nd movie!!! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, you're asking what is Trinity Seven's second movie? It is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, which is actually a sequel. I'm still waiting for a Trinity Seven season 2, you know? OK, let's move on since you know what I'm gonna talk about, shall we? WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you...
Hi. How is life? For me, this month is been quite a busy month. My busy schedule is then compounded by the difficulty to translate the song that I'm gonna talk about today, delaying the publishing of this blog post. Anyway, since I managed to publish blog posts on anime like Otonari no Tenshi , Engage Kiss , Kuma Bear Season 2 , Bofuri Season 2 and of course, finally managed to publish this post, I will try to publish a series of posts on anime songs. Hopefully, it won't take too long, like this one. Remember her? What anime song? Well, this time, it will be a song called Illumination, which is the song that Komichi dances to in the anime . Yes, the song that I have a hard time translating because there is no reference at all as nobody did a translation for this song. Ok, let's not waste any more time. Let's go! WARNING:- Although this post is just me talking about a cert...
Hi. How has your life been in recent times? I'm a bit on edge after taking so long to publish that post on that Shigure Ui song . She already has another song featuring her loli self and her "teen" self in a "fight" with each other. We can talk about it if I want to and if I feel like it. It might or might not happen. Nod Krai... Anyway, the song I'm gonna talk about here is really unique, since it is related to a game I have been playing for years, Genshin Impact. This song is related to the archon quest in Nod Krai. I was so looking forward to the Nod Krai archon quest (before the release of the 1st Nod Krai weekly boss). I really love the song that Columbina sing so I went and did some research on it. The name is Lullaby of the New Moon (I): Somnias a Luna. Since I have gone through that archon quest, I will discuss it here. WARNING:- This song is strongly tied to...
Comments
Post a Comment