Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
Is the innocence that Uran is talking about? Uhhh...it's actually really VERY borderline...H
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hi. Hello, people. Saw the new blog post about Luminous Witches? Have you read it? If you read it, nice. If you haven't, I hope that you will read it. Yeah...Anyway, we need to talk right now because I'm feeling nervous about this anime that I'm about to write here. Do hear me out carefully. DO NOT come to me and complain to me saying that it's long, and didn't read them. It's not my fault if you not reading what I'm tryna say.
Cute, right? Wait for it...
AHEM! This series is highly controversial. To what point? To the point that the original hard copy of the manga is no longer in Amazon Japan because of a Japanese new law. I will treat it very carefully because of its nature. It's called Mujaki no Rakuen. Let's go on with it. This article will probably be even worse or at the same level as Redo of Healer. If you dun wanna continue to read because of it, I think that it's better that you read my other articles on this blog.
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT! This post is very likely to contain spoilers for this anime.
So...if you are planning to watch the anime without any spoilers, you can either
continue to read this post or move on and watch the anime.
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD
been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to
read this post.
Introduction
The anime
The series, Paradise of Innocence (in Japanese: 無邪気の楽園) originally started as a
Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Uran. The name is very...odd, given the content that this series provides to its audience, which is definitely not innocent. Anyway, back to introducing it.
First manga volume cover
It was serialized in
Hakusensha's Young Animal Arashi from April 2010 to September 2017. A spin-off, titled Paradise of Innocence Parallel, was serialized in the same
magazine from November 2017 to May 2018. The chapters were compiled into
thirteen tankōbon volumes. A 3-episode original animation DVD (OAD) was
released from August 2014 to August 2016 and is being bundled with its limited edition manga volume.
More cute girls!!!!
The first OAD was bundled with the manga's 6th limited-edition volume on August 29, 2014. As for the second OAD, it was bundled with the manga's 8th limited-edition volume on August 28, 2015. The third and final OAD was bundled with the manga's 10th limited-edition volume on August 29, 2016. Hideki Araki directed the first OAD, while Takashi Nishikawa directed the last two OADs at Seven. With all the details being done here, it's time for the "delicious" part and the controversial part.
This mushroom...it's just a bottlecap.
Plot
WAIT!!! I can explain! She is just licking ice cream!!!
There isn't any story worth talking about in the anime since the whole story is only in the manga. The general story is this: A 25-year-old NEET is mocked by his former female classmates who’ve all become successes, at their class reunion. A mysterious incident at the school pool throws him back in time and lets him deal with those same classmates back when they were in fifth grade. Some of those incidents are...how should I put it? Skimpy? I think that is the lightest that I could put it.
What the?!
Yeah, that's it. The OAD mostly takes a few excerpts from the manga and animates them out so I don't think that there is any sort of coherency in terms of plot in the OAD. The manga could be better with the story though as there is an actual ending. Anyway, let's move on.
Holy shit!!! What the?!
Anime Rating
Story (Rating: 1/10)
There is nothing much I could say about it since there is no proper plot in this special OAD other than the story of how the main character got himself time leapt. The animation is mostly excerpts from manga rather than a proper animation with a proper plot. Well, not that I dun understand why is not being done.
I swear! This is not what you think it is!
Art and Animation (Rating: 6/10)
Decent animation for an OAD. Nothing much I could say. The girls are cute though.
Kamiya Manatsu
Harukaze Konomi
Sasaki Nako
Sound and Music (Rating: 7/10)
The BGM and theme song are really nice but it doesn't make the whole OAD content any acceptable. There is a reason why Amazon JP no longer sells the hard-copy manga of it.
Cute!!!
Characters (Rating: 3/10)
Other than the very weird and kinky interaction between the characters, there's practically no character development. There might be some in the manga but I really dunno and this blog post is about the OAD and not about the manga.
The more wholesome scenes...
Here is another
Enjoyment (Rating: 3/10)
I rather not watch it without earphones on. That's all I would like to say. There is a reason why I dun wanna further elaborate on this. I bet that some of you hentais will watch it in your sweet time.
They are just licking the popsicle! I SWEAR!!!!
Overall Rating: 4 (4.25)/10
Screenshots
Oh no...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
...lewd.
It is just the girls competing with each other.
Nako is just...slipping from a pole
I swear that it's just ice cream in her mouth!
HOLY S**!!! WHY the F** does it looks so...AHHHHH!!!!
PV/Trailer
I can't find a proper trailer for it as it was for the bundling in their limited edition manga volumes. So here is the opening song video instead.
Conclusion
Well, that's the end. There is nothing much to talk about this animation and the series other than the naming scene. Well, this post could implode on me. Oh, shit. Why did I do this? Oh? Are you asking me why I watched it? Dun ask. No comment. Anyway, time to move on. I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this
blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hi. How is life? For me, this month is been quite a busy month. My busy schedule is then compounded by the difficulty to translate the song that I'm gonna talk about today, delaying the publishing of this blog post. Anyway, since I managed to publish blog posts on anime like Otonari no Tenshi , Engage Kiss , Kuma Bear Season 2 , Bofuri Season 2 and of course, finally managed to publish this post, I will try to publish a series of posts on anime songs. Hopefully, it won't take too long, like this one. Remember her? What anime song? Well, this time, it will be a song called Illumination, which is the song that Komichi dances to in the anime . Yes, the song that I have a hard time translating because there is no reference at all as nobody did a translation for this song. Ok, let's not waste any more time. Let's go! WARNING:- Although this post is just me talking about a cert...
Hi people. How are you? I'm fine. I'm feeling much better after a short break quite a while ago. Had a bad week at that time. BTW, I had written a little bit about Aikatsu on Parade just continue the tradition that I've started myself. So now, it's time for another new post! Remember this? This time is the anime called Aikatsu Friends! I have talked about it previously , just like Aikatsu Stars . Also, I hope you didn't forget the original Aikatsu series ! Anyway, let's start!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Hello! I'm sorry to skip this for another anime but that other anime got me really hyped up for the other two upcoming anime. Anyway, I'll continue my blog writing as the CMCO is continuing until next month and me trying to make it a habit to write one post per week once again. smirk ...hehe... Anyway, after a good talk about our brave and cute girls (which is the latest post before this post is published), it's time to talk about the anime that I want to talk about last week, Trinity Seven's 2nd movie!!! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, you're asking what is Trinity Seven's second movie? It is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, which is actually a sequel. I'm still waiting for a Trinity Seven season 2, you know? OK, let's move on since you know what I'm gonna talk about, shall we? WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you...
Hello, people. How is life? I'm trying really hard to clear my draft from my closet but I dun wanna publish a blog post for the sake of publishing. With the COVID-19 still rampaging and my draft post continues to pile up, I have decided to write as much as can and keep the quality at the same time. Swimsuits!!! With me putting down anime review for a moment to talk about Love with You , it's time for Z/X Code Reunion! There's not much nostalgia as it mostly focused on only one of the characters that appeared in Z/X Ignition and mostly surround new characters. Anyway, let's go! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Comments
Post a Comment