Is the innocence that Uran is talking about? Uhhh...it's actually really VERY borderline...H

Hi. Hello, people. Saw the new blog post about Luminous Witches? Have you read it? If you read it, nice. If you haven't, I hope that you will read it. Yeah...Anyway, we need to talk right now because I'm feeling nervous about this anime that I'm about to write here. Do hear me out carefully. DO NOT come to me and complain to me saying that it's long, and didn't read them. It's not my fault if you not reading what I'm tryna say.

Cute, right? Wait for it...

AHEM! This series is highly controversial. To what point? To the point that the original hard copy of the manga is no longer in Amazon Japan because of a Japanese new law. I will treat it very carefully because of its nature. It's called Mujaki no Rakuen. Let's go on with it. This article will probably be even worse or at the same level as Redo of Healer. If you dun wanna continue to read because of it, I think that it's better that you read my other articles on this blog.




WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT! This post is very likely to contain spoilers for this anime. So...if you are planning to watch the anime without any spoilers, you can either continue to read this post or move on and watch the anime.



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


The anime

The series, Paradise of Innocence (in Japanese: 無邪気の楽園) originally started as a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Uran. The name is very...odd, given the content that this series provides to its audience, which is definitely not innocent. Anyway, back to introducing it.

First manga volume cover

It was serialized in Hakusensha's Young Animal Arashi from April 2010 to September 2017. A spin-off, titled Paradise of Innocence Parallel, was serialized in the same magazine from November 2017 to May 2018. The chapters were compiled into thirteen tankōbon volumes. A 3-episode original animation DVD (OAD) was released from August 2014 to August 2016 and is being bundled with its limited edition manga volume.

More cute girls!!!!

The first OAD was bundled with the manga's 6th limited-edition volume on August 29, 2014. As for the second OAD, it was bundled with the manga's 8th limited-edition volume on August 28, 2015. The third and final OAD was bundled with the manga's 10th limited-edition volume on August 29, 2016. Hideki Araki directed the first OAD, while Takashi Nishikawa directed the last two OADs at Seven. With all the details being done here, it's time for the "delicious" part and the controversial part.

This mushroom...it's just a bottlecap.

Plot


WAIT!!! I can explain! She is just licking ice cream!!!

There isn't any story worth talking about in the anime since the whole story is only in the manga. The general story is this: A 25-year-old NEET is mocked by his former female classmates who’ve all become successes, at their class reunion. A mysterious incident at the school pool throws him back in time and lets him deal with those same classmates back when they were in fifth grade. Some of those incidents are...how should I put it? Skimpy? I think that is the lightest that I could put it.

What the?!

Yeah, that's it. The OAD mostly takes a few excerpts from the manga and animates them out so I don't think that there is any sort of coherency in terms of plot in the OAD. The manga could be better with the story though as there is an actual ending. Anyway, let's move on.

Holy shit!!! What the?!

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 1/10)

There is nothing much I could say about it since there is no proper plot in this special OAD other than the story of how the main character got himself time leapt. The animation is mostly excerpts from manga rather than a proper animation with a proper plot. Well, not that I dun understand why is not being done. 

I swear! This is not what you think it is!

Art and Animation (Rating: 6/10)

Decent animation for an OAD. Nothing much I could say. The girls are cute though.

Kamiya Manatsu

Harukaze Konomi

Sasaki Nako


Sound and Music (Rating: 7/10)

The BGM and theme song are really nice but it doesn't make the whole OAD content any acceptable. There is a reason why Amazon JP no longer sells the hard-copy manga of it.

Cute!!!

Characters (Rating: 3/10)

Other than the very weird and kinky interaction between the characters, there's practically no character development. There might be some in the manga but I really dunno and this blog post is about the OAD and not about the manga.

The more wholesome scenes...

Here is another


Enjoyment (Rating: 3/10)

I rather not watch it without earphones on. That's all I would like to say. There is a reason why I dun wanna further elaborate on this. I bet that some of you hentais will watch it in your sweet time.

They are just licking the popsicle! I SWEAR!!!!



Overall Rating: 4 (4.25)/10

Screenshots


Oh no...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

...lewd.

It is just the girls competing with each other.

Nako is just...slipping from a pole

I swear that it's just ice cream in her mouth!

HOLY S**!!! WHY the F** does it looks so...AHHHHH!!!!

PV/Trailer


I can't find a proper trailer for it as it was for the bundling in their limited edition manga volumes. So here is the opening song video instead.



Conclusion


Well, that's the end. There is nothing much to talk about this animation and the series other than the naming scene. Well, this post could implode on me. Oh, shit. Why did I do this? Oh? Are you asking me why I watched it? Dun ask. No comment. Anyway, time to move on. I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!

...they are just feeling hot...OK, run!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

The hilarious story of Being Alone...I mean Hitori Bocchi. xD

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

Time for a bit of bitter sweet high school romance comedy.

AIKATSU!!! Hinaki-chan, happy birthday!!!! Time for Hello Hello!