Dog Days'' is Finally UP AND GOING!!!

It's been a long time since I update my blog with a post on Gosick. Recently, my blog view reducing drastically ever since that post is been made and I can't update my blog. Well, it's because firstly, I was in Turkey last month so I can't update it. Secondly, I'm cutting down on computer usage as I need to fix my life. BTW, I wanted to post a review on Trinity Seven 1st but since THAT...something...is what I've been waiting for, it is here (well, it's already a few weeks ago ady), I wanna say...

THANK GOD FOR DOG DAYS''!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! Well, those of you who are as excited as me, good for you. People who don't why I'm excited, well, watch and learn.

Early in the morning...huh...

Well, if u want to continue to read on, I hope u enjoy it. If you don't want to, I hope you continue to read on. XD


Well, well, it was the 10th of January since its first episode. Sorry again for the long period of inactivity. Now that my blog views are seriously coming down, I need to do something about it. BTW, I just wanna share the Dog Days'' factor that drives me high up this year! BTW, here is the 3 heroes for the season. XD


Shinku's transformation using the hero crystal...fire-ry ah...

Rebecca's transformation using the demon god crystal...doesn't she look like mahou shoujo?

Nanami's transformation using the spirit crystal...a new crystal in the series BTW

People who watched Dog Days Season 2, DO YOU REALIZE IT?! The transformation part and the animation is better for this season...and, and, and the story(for now...it's now on episode 3, rite?). THAT IS WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, OK, to follow up my hype on Dog Days Season 3, you can follow up with some of my previous post. There are right below:-

1. DOG DAY" (which is Dog Days Season 3) is HERE!!!
2. Dog Days'' Preview

Well, my hype also burns on to another previous post of mine...you can check it out. BTW, enjoy your day, MINNA-SAMA!!! I give you my blessings. BTW, this is from episode 3...

Demonic plant location FOUND!!!

Demonic plant...uh or a bug...woah?! Black Bullet reference?

BTW, one more thing, I just wanna show you one more thing...

Sharl, isn't she cute?

THE NEW CHARACTER (for this season)! Sharl desu!!! Isn't she cute? You will see her blush...in this season of Dog Days anime series. OK, I've nothing else to say ady. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Literally EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Nanoha Detonation is here!!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Ro-Kyu-Bu! Anime Review: Lolis and Basketball!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?