Another New Year Post...FINALLY!!!

Happy New Year, everybody!!! I'm here with a New Year post! May God bless you this year!

Oh yeah! This picture again!


I had watched Nanoha Reflection in GSC Mid Valley! Well, it was back on the 29th of December 2017. I will talk about it next time. But there will not be much anime screenshots. Sorry, will add in later BUT it will take quite a while. Don't worry about it. Let's start!


This new year...there is a lot of things that I wanna do on this blog...

1. Anime Reviews


There will be a few anime reviews that I hope to do this year. These are the one that I would place my target as. BTW, this blog actually my personal blog also. Well, it looks like not everyone realises that. Anyway, let's move on.

Nanoha Reflection

Will do it as I had watched the movie just recently. I will give out spoilers as usual. The movie will probably have more availability after ALL of the theatres around the world no longer shows it. Then, I can give the anime screenshots. Until then, it will be relatively devoid of any screenshot. I will put up a short post on the update like what I used to do.

Nanoha Reflection...


Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 2

Well, obviously! Since the anime will end in early of 2018, so of course, I will be doing it. No doubts about it.

This is from season 1 BTW.

Acchi Kocchi

I had watched and I had recently talked about it on a Christmas special post so I will do it after doing Love Live Sunshine and Nanoha Reflection review.

Wow...

Hanayamata

I had watched before. Well, it was quite a long time ago. BTW, did I mention it here on this blog? Never mind. Anyway, I will do it.

This time, the girls from Hanayama.


Etotama (just the rating ones)

I had done an anime review on it but no rating. So, this one will be with the ratings. Just as simple as that.

OK, a special service...

Absolute Duo

I had watched it and even briefly mentioned it. Even though the fanservice for this anime is strong, nonetheless I will do this. I have quite a number of thoughts on this. I will do the review and then the deep dive on it. Hopefully.

Hey, Absolute Duo again!


Lucky Star

Will do it after watching it. I will try to find time to watch it.

Lucky Star!


Tokyo Raven

Will do it after watching it. I'm still watching it. I will finish watching it ASAP. AND I had also mentioned it before.

The scene...

Aikatsu Star (hopefully, if it ends this year)

I will do it if it ends this year. BUT, so far, I am not seeing any indication of that. Hopefully, I can do it this year.

Aikatsu Stars...

Oregairu (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru)

Finish watching BUT won't be of utmost priority. BECAUSE it's REALLY deep and takes time for me to swallow the madness and the psychology behind this anime.

A deep, deep one...

Nanoha Detonation (depends on the date of screening)

Hopefully, I hope that I can do this by the end of this year. Well, of course, it REALLY depends on the actual screening date. It states that it will be on 2018 BUT no precise date as of today. If I can go and watch it and do the review, I do the special deep-dive post for this also. Here is the PV, BTW.




2. Deep Dive


So, I also planned to do more deep-dive post as the Busou Shoujo one is pretty popular. BUT it won't be the utmost priority. BECAUSE I have other more important things to do.

Nagi no Asukara

There is quite a lot of things in this show. The show can go quite deep. It will take me time to dig in deeper in order to talk about it so I won't be doing anytime soon.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Shakugan no Shana

I love this anime and I found a lot of profound things in this anime that I would like to share. Not just regarding Yuuji and Shana, BUT a WHOLE LOT of other things and characters.

Shana!

Nanoha Reflection

After watching this anime and satisfied my hype for it, I sat down and think. I thought of the many things that happened in this anime. So, I will be putting up some of my thoughts on it.

Suddenly a new character comes in...

Absolute Duo

I do have some thoughts on it BUT I MUST post the anime reviews for it first before I do this. Plus, this won't be of the highest priority. Anyway, let's move on.


Oregairu

This one will take the least priority as this anime is PRETTY DEEP. You will understand what I am talking about when you had watched it.

The characters in Oregairu

Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream & Dear My Future (maybe)

I had watched Aurora Dream and Dear My Future but I had not dive deep into it much yet. So, probably, if...is there is something really profound and/or really interesting, I will talk about it.

Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream

A scene from Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future...


3. Others


Rebuild my other blog (if possible)

I had another blog, which I had left it alone for quite a while as I don't have the time to write anything on it. I felt in my heart that I need to do it but I can't be sure yet. So...yeah, I will need some advice from people that know who are trustworthy and love God. Well, of course, this will NOT be my utmost priority.

Start serving in the church

Yes, I haven't been serving in my church in a certain department yet. As soon as I go to serve, I will be spending lesser time on anime and on this blog.

Obviously, putting my best in my studies!

I promised God that I will do my best in my studies this semester (although it's kind of the last semester)! I will hope to get the best result I can so...again, lesser time on anime and on this blog (Oh, I've forgotten. And also the Facebook page).

After studying, finding a good job

Well, that's an obvious thing, right? Plus, I need to start returning my loans. I want to have the faith to finish paying the loan by the end of this year. Well, that will require a miracle.

Closing...


I might add on to that list and most likely won't be updating this list anymore after posting it. As for the add-on to the list...Well, only I and GOD will know. Anyway...oh, it's already at the end? BTW, Happy New Year once again! Have a good day, everybody!!! God bless you!!! Bye!

See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Finding the Most Powerful and Hopefully, the Absolute Duo! Literally.