Science stream people...wait a minute, we are NOT like them!!!!

Hi, people! Oh yeah, now, there are a few countries, including where I live, have issued movement restriction order (or similar) to control COVID-19 infections. So, I think a lot of people are at home right at this point in time.

That's practically me when I'm watching this show...

Anyway, I have written and published a few posts, including the one about Accel World. With me mostly stuck at home, I have a lot of time to spare. Other than grinding on Azur Lane, I can write more new posts. Anyway, this time it's about an interesting and funny show involving science and statistics. Let's go!!!!!!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


The anime...

The series that I'm gonna write here this time is about Rikei ga koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shitemita (in Japanese, 理系が恋に落ちたので証明してみた。), which is translated as Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It (which I think it is not exactly being correctly translated). Anyway, this series started as a Japanese romantic comedy manga series by Alifred Yamamoto.

The manga cover...

There is a four-episode live-action drama adaptation aired from September 1 to September 22, 2018, and a live-action film adaptation premiered on February 1, 2019. Oh, God...I almost puked there. I'm just joking. Anyway, as for the anime television series adaptation, it is done by Zero-G and premiered on January 10, 2020. The interesting thing about this anime series is already finish premiered on Amazon on January 11, 2020, but was aired weekly on TV.

You will see this madness all the way. Believe me.

Plot


That faithful moment...

This story revolves around two young and extremely brilliant researchers at Saitama University (fictional, I think), Yukimura Shinya and Himuro Ayame. The interesting thing about both of them is that they strongly believe in math as the most powerful instrument at human's disposal to understand all things, like literally EVERYTHING. You will see this trait in a very exaggerated way when you watch it.

WTF? WHY?!

So, one day, Ayame suddenly confesses her feelings to Shinya, and they start to date...just kidding. NO, after a little debate between themselves, they decided to start an ambitious experiment with his whole team to answer a question: Is it possible to explain love using a mathematical approach? And yes, they are a part of a research team at that university. And no, they haven't found the complete answer yet.

Oh...I'm interested in this research.

Anyway, from that day, the hilarious moments keep on rolling as they move on, especially about the research on love. The whole anime is so hilarious. LMAO! Anyway, any further comment from me will be in the next section. Let's go!

So yeah...I know how you feel...

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 10/10)

This "dog food" anime is fine for me as a "single dog" (which could be overbearing at times)...OK, jokes aside. The story is filled with hilarious scenes involving literally every single small stuff. The comedy is funny. The romance is subtle, just like in Kaguya-san. Oh, I might continue Kaguya-san again. Anyway, back to the topic. The story mostly surrounds the theme of comedy while trying to quantify everything related to love. Good stuff and also, unique to the power of 20 million!!!!!! As for the flow and pacing of the story, they are pretty well done. The story is also pretty easy to understand although there are some very scientific and technical words being thrown around.

Confrontation...

Arts and Animation (Rating: 10/10)

The characters are well-drawn and the drawings are consistent throughout the series. The series is well-made in terms of animation and art. Good stuff. Oh, I forgot. The bear with the explaination is quite cute.

This animation...LOL!

Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10)

Interesting theme songs (both OP and ED)...good stuff! Well, although I don't really enjoy the theme songs (not because they are bad, just because it's my preference), well, you may like it. I dunno. Anyway, the BGM and its placement are an A+. xD

Using this because...u saw the measurement thing behind?

Characters (Rating: 10/10)

The development of characters? Well, similar to comedy shows, hardly. Of course, there is the progression of the different characters throughout the show. The characters are hilarious and also very interesting. LMAO!!!! They are relatable? NO, NO, NO. Science stream people are not like this. Please no! Hell no! Just...NO!

Oh, I forgot. She broke the 4th wall.

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

Hilarious till the end! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed a lot when I was watching it. Good stuff. Good relief from stress. I would watch it again when I'm stressed. xD

That face...hilarious!



Overall Rating: 9.6 (9.5)/10

Screenshots


Time for some gathering...

I like Kanade's face there...

WTF?! What just happened to the watermelon?!

I understand how you feel there...

The perfect kiss!

PV






Conclusion


Oh, we are here now? Oh, my country's Prime Minister decided to extend the Movement Control Order for another 2 weeks. Not that I mind. MORE TIME!!!!! I will try to publish more at this period of time. Do look forward to it! Wait, what? Why "dog food"? Just a lovey-dovey scene to feed right into the face of people who are single (called "single dog") like me. Well, that's the end of this post. I hope that you enjoy reading it and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!

Had a little too much "dog food", huh? I understand how you feel.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Yell It OUT LOUD!!!! C-H-E-E-R!!!

I need an apartment for my figures and...maybe a Glass Doll?

Let's Aikatsu! This Time with Our Friends!

A literal dumpster fire! Ooh...brace yourselves...the snowflake storm incoming!!!!