Hello and WELCOME to my world of anime goodness. There is a bunch of anime reviews and some talks about anime. いらっしゃいませ,皆さん!!!
Weird and funny hero and demon lord story...End rolls please!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hello! How are you? It's nice to have back some normalcy in life. I hope that the situation won't have huge changes that will screw up my plans once more. I observed that I'm saying lesser and lesser thing on this segment...never mind! Maybe it's just me. Back to topic!
A decent normal life...
Anyway, this show is a show that was out not too long ago. It is...ENDRO!!!!! BTW, I have written about Seto no Hanayome and Mitsuboshi Colors. Just a reminder (and my shameless self-promotion section). Ahem! Anyway, back to the topic. It's time for Endro!!!!
WARNING:-
SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!
P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Introduction
The anime!
The original anime TV series (yes, it's not adapted from any written source material, like a light novel), Endro animated by Studio Gokumi. Quite a brave decision. I salute to you! Anyway, the anime is aired in Japan between January and March 2019. There's a manga adaptation that was serialized from August 9, 2018, to February 15, 2019. By the way, the name is literally translated as end roll, which I will talk about it later. Let's move on.
This manga is adapted from anime. Just a reminder...
Plot
The Demon Lord castle...
Defeating the Demon Lord!!!
And now, the kingdom is at peace once again...
The END! BYE!
The story starts with a typical hero vs demon lord story. Our heroes consist of Yulia "Yusha" Chardiet (hero), Ellenoar "Seira" Seiran (elven priest), Fai Fai (warrior) and Mather "Mai" Enderstto (mage). They defeated the demon lord using the super magic skill to seal the demon lord and save the island they live in, Naral Island. OK, the end! Roll the end credit! NEXT!!!
Wow...teacher, why?
Oh, a new teacher. Tada!!!
OK, OK, OK, I'm joking, just like the anime. It rolls the end credit after a few minutes of the anime. That's why the anime can be translated as "End Roll". Anyway, the story really starts in the Kingdom of Lapanesta, in Naral Island where Yusha, Seira, Fai and Mai (yes, the same four girls that I've mentioned in the previous paragraph) lives and study in a certain Adventure School in the island. A certain new teacher who calls herself Mao replaces another teacher who retired and left the class in front of all the classmates. Wow...anyway, that's where the adventure starts.
Ooh...a sword!
BTW, this Mao-sensei wants to stop Yusha and her friends to become heroes but fails and gives up on her plan because of the ridiculous things that happen around them like Yusha randomly got the hero's sword in a certain mission. Wow...oh, you asking why Mao wants to stop them from becoming heroes. Well, that's because Mao (the demon lord) got sent back in time by Yusha's hero party. After all, Yusha bit her tongue while reciting the super sealing magic. Wow...yeah, the hero party also got sent back in time together with Mao. Back to which time? The time before they are heroes. LMAO! Wow...just, wow. From then on, the funny, light-hearted and at times, hilarious adventure starts! Oh, by the way, the ending is an interesting one though if you know what I mean. Anyway, time to move on.
Oh...poor Demon Lord Mao
Anime Rating
Story (Rating: 9/10)
The story's plot is really good and light-hearted. It is hilarious at times but it gives a backstory to the different main characters and the demon lord. The whole story ended in an interesting and somewhat touching manner. Well-played, animators! The story flows well and being paced right on the point. The story is really easy to understand, don't have crazy in-anime vocabularies and in-anime setting to know.
Cute girls doing cute things. OH YEAH!!!
Art and Animation (Rating: 8/10)
I quite like the animation. The characters are cute and are drawn with consistency. The animations are well-done. Although the fighting animation sequences are average, this is not the focus of the anime. The focus is mostly on the comedic side of the anime. Overall, for me, the art and animation of the anime are above average. NEXT!
Pretty good...good girls gathering!
Sound and Music (Rating: 6/10)
I don't think much about the opening and ending theme songs but they are pretty good and are well-suited for the anime's nature. As the background music...I'd give a thumbs-up! xD
The opening sequence...
Characters (Rating: 9/10)
The characters in the show are quite hilarious and quite cute. They are also pretty unique, don't have much cliche characters. Development of characters? Well, not much other than the building of the relationship between characters. Likeability? I think they are quite likeable. Relatability? Maybe the scene where Demon Lord (Mao) confesses that she likes the daily life that they had throughout the anime. I think a lot of us love our peaceful and comfortable life.
That moment...
Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)
The anime is light-hearted, hilarious and beautiful to watch. I enjoyed it quite a lot as the comedies in the anime are pretty hilarious. Too many hilarious and ridiculous things happened in the anime for me to point out. I enjoyed it! xD
That moment when Princess Rona going all out for Yusha...
Overall Rating: 8.4 (8)/10
Screenshots
Cute Princess Rona!
The melon eating fest!
That moment...LOL!!!
Cartado tree?!
Bonfire in the Cartado Fest
O.O...golem maid?!
That revelation...
Awww...that moment that ends our good story...
PV/Trailer
Conclusion
Awww...it's coming to a close now. I really enjoyed writing blog posts about anime. Well, it's not that I'm gonna stop writing but it's just this anime has little things to talk about that I have to end this so quickly. Anyway, that's mean I've more time to work on another new blog post. Nice! OK, this is the end of the post. I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!
Hello! After two special posts ( Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso & Aikatsu ), I gonna to be writing an anime review after finished watching this year. Since I had posted a huge amount of post recently, this time I will take my sweet time to write this post. Of course, I would try to finish it ASAP. Cute, right? Anyway, had guessed what anime is it? Well, it's in the title. Duh! It's RO-KYU-BU! Yes, it's about a bunch of lolis and playing basketball. How? Well, you will see. WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.
Oh hi. I'm back. It was a great pleasure to talk about the lullaby song sung by Columbina, the former Third Harbinger of the Fatui . That song isn't just a song with beautiful, delicate music that is accompanied by soft, reverberating vocals; it is a part of the masterpiece of storytelling in the Nod Krai Archon Quest, which has been part of the version where the developer's aim is to bring the majority of the players up to date with the important lore in the game. Columbina...Oh, Columbina... A lot of important lore is hidden in multiple in-game item descriptions, in-game books, in-game notes in the open world, and within open-world quests. Unfortunately, many people lead busy lives and don't have time to do their own research, leaving room for ambiguous speculation that doesn't help the game and creates chaos. It's great that the devs brought the previously "hidden" in-game lore to the surface via the Nod Krai Archon quest. Columbina!!!!! Ah, I wrote...
Hello! I'm sorry to skip this for another anime but that other anime got me really hyped up for the other two upcoming anime. Anyway, I'll continue my blog writing as the CMCO is continuing until next month and me trying to make it a habit to write one post per week once again. smirk ...hehe... Anyway, after a good talk about our brave and cute girls (which is the latest post before this post is published), it's time to talk about the anime that I want to talk about last week, Trinity Seven's 2nd movie!!! YEAH!!!!!! Oh, you're asking what is Trinity Seven's second movie? It is Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, which is actually a sequel. I'm still waiting for a Trinity Seven season 2, you know? OK, let's move on since you know what I'm gonna talk about, shall we? WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you...
HELLO READERS!!! Finally, I've some extra time even though I still have to make sure that I AM catching up with my studies properly. Pray that I would do well in my finals and in my tests. Well, I won't be writing a lot of post on this blog. BUT...I would like to write a review of a new anime. Assembling the word "BanG Dream" Yes, another anime related to forming a band and conduct live performance on stage. Get ready or you'll miss it. Let's GO!!!! WARNING:- SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!! P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You have been warned.
Hello, people! How is life? Good? I'm fine too. It has been a while since I have started a new blog post without a certain format. Man, it's so nostalgic. When did I last do this? Ahem! Anyway, time to get the topic. Hi! Welcome back! After a "catch-up" session with the Aikatsu movie series , I've decided to talk about the anime series, which is a continuation of Aikatsu Friends (I think so). Oh, did someone asked, "what is it?". Oh, it is Aikatsu on Parade!!!!! It's been given names like Aikatsu Friends 2: The Friendening, Aikatsu Friends 2: Friend Harder, Aikatsu Friends Ultimate. I also give names like Aikatsu Friends 2: The Ultimate Friendzone, Aikatsu on Steroids and Aikatsu Friends 2: Hardcore Befriending.
Comments
Post a Comment