Tries to become 路人甲 but fails miserably. xD

Hello! How are you, people? It was a good time for me. My life is relatively calm, nice and all is fine with me. Oh, by the way, if you dunno what that set of Chinese characters means, it (路人甲) literally means "Bystander A". Ahem! Moving on!

Cute girls in swimsuits!!!!

As I've slowed down my publishing of new posts ever since Aikatsu on Parade...Oh well, I did publish a new post about DomeKano. Anyway, I didn't post a single blog post for a little more than a week. I was hooked onto Arknights. Help...So, anyway, I'm here to talk about NouKin. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


Anime...

The series, Watashi, Nōryoku wa Heikinchi dette Itta yo ne! (in Japanese: 私、能力は平均値でって言ったよね!) started as a Japanese light novel series written by FUNA and illustrated by Itsuki Akata. The series' title is also translated as Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! sigh...what is with the deal of having a super long light novel. Is this a trend?

The light novel...

Anyway, putting that aside, there's a manga adaptation by Neko Mint that began serialization in 2016. As for the anime TV series adaptation, it's done by Project No.9, which aired from October 7 to December 23, 2019. Damn, I should've watched it back then. I would've enjoyed it nonetheless. Anyway, let's move on.

Oh, yeah, the manga.

Plot




Miles...

Typical isekai scene...

The story starts with another girl named Mile is preparing to attend Hunter's Prep School. This girl is was actually a genius girl who couldn't make any friends due to her exceptional abilities, Kurihara Misato being reincarnated from our world. She is reincarnated because she was being run over by the car while protecting a young girl and then is being reincarnated into another world. Well, typical isekai anime...sigh...

The change to reborn...

Anyway, she was offered the chance to be reborn into a fantasy world by one of the gods (I think). So, having a bad experience of having no friends in her previous life, Misato asks that she simply be reincarnated with average abilities, which makes her having half of an ancient dragon's abilities and a 6,800 times stronger than that of a typical human. Umm. Wait, what?! Hear me out, people. The average was taken by taking the strongest magical creature, which is the strongest ancient dragon and the absolute weakest magical creature, which I think it will some creature...probably a slime? And also, isn't the average being calculated so carelessly and lazily?!

O.O

Anyway, putting that ridiculousness aside, this girl's name Mile is a self-made one as she ran away from her home country that she is reborn into because of a ridiculous incident of her trying to save a boy and her desire to live a normal, peaceful life. So, yeah, she was not actually Mile but Adele von Ascham, a noble...well, she didn't have the best of lives as a noble. I'm not gonna further describe. AHEM! So...she attend Hunter's Prep School after running away from her home country to start anew and live a normal life. Well, I dun think it will bode well, Mile...since you're super powerful compared to normal humans.

Oh...no...She snapped.

Oops. She showed her full powers.

Well, of course, it didn't really go well or should I say, not exactly to her plans. She accidentally showed off her powers to her to-be-classmates and roommates, Mavis, Reina, and Pauline. In a way, she did get a relatively peaceful life with her roommates who will form the party with her, Crimson Vow. Well, she didn't exactly live the normal life that she wishes. She also did a lot of parody throughout the anime. Those two points make this anime really hilarious. Anyway, don't have much to say anymore. Let's move on, shall we?

Crimson Vow!

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 6/10)

The story has quite a lot of parody, comedy and the usual isekai anime component. The story is not very unique other than having a consistent four-person team. The flow and pacing of the story are pretty good despite its lack of uniqueness. The story is relatively easy to understand. I like the story and the hints of the animator wanting to make a second season.

That moment that changed Mile's life...

Art and Animation (Rating: 7/10)

The arts and animations...they are pretty decent and don't have much for me to criticise. The girls are well-drawn and are cute! The arts and animations are consistent too.

That scene...xD

Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10)

I like the opening theme song. That's all I can say...I'm joking! But seriously, I like the opening theme song. As for ending theme song, I'm OK with it. The sound effect and BGM are well-made. xD

Me like it. xD

Characters (Rating: 8/10)

The tsundere red-haired girl (Reina), the girl with a business mind (Pauline), the girl reincarnated from another world (Mile/Adele/Kurihara Misato) and the straightforward thinking girl (Mavis)...Hmmm...let me think...typical? NOPE! Well, this story's character development is mostly how the Crimson Vow girls bond together and complete quests. Skill improvement? YEP! The girls did improve their skills throughout the story. The story presented the different characters well. I like them a lot, especially Mile. A lot of the times, she is the reason why I laugh. Her parodies...LMAO! Relatability? Probably only the fact that it has pretty typical isekai anime storyline and the anime parodies she plays.

LMAO!

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

I enjoy a lot!!! Lots of laughs! Lots of fun! Lots of hilarious parodies! xD

Doraemon...LMAO!

Damn, that Doraemon parody again...LMAO!!! xD



Overall Rating: 7.8 (7.25)/10

Screenshots


Selling Nendoroid in another world!

Nendoroid!!!

I like Reina there...xD

Oh...Mavis

Oh...I know what you are thinking about Pauline, people...smirk...

It's storytime!

Cute loli Reina!

Uh oh...Adele (or should I say, Mile)

Those days...

That moment that changed Adele...

Crimson Vow in trouble!

LOL! That scene!

This also...xD

PV/Trailer







Conclusion


With the ending of writing here and remembering my fun times watching this anime while writing this post, it's time for me to go on and focus on writing more new blog post. I actually slowed down a lot as compared the previous streak. I think I speed up my writing, which also mean I might watch less anime. AH!!!!! Help! What should I do?! Anyway, I will try my best to do both. OK! I hope that all of you enjoyed reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!

That scene...LMAO!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

You said NO Fighting High School Girls?! Why not?

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

Time for a fanfare!!!! Fanfare of Aikatsu!!!!! Aikatsu on steroids!!!!!!